JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

Ok when I was flipping thru IG I legit thought addie was supposed to be dressed like Shrek. I think she's a cute baby but seriously wtf is that outfit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Casbel
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Casbel »

So I tried to draw Jessssssss' mess lmao[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 6aab0f.jpg[/img]
nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

Casbel wrote:So I tried to draw Jessssssss' mess lmao[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 6aab0f.jpg[/img]
LOL! That's pretty good. Ashley's last name is Uscanga, btw.

Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

nomis99 wrote:
Casbel wrote:So I tried to draw Jessssssss' mess lmao[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 6aab0f.jpg[/img]
LOL! That's pretty good. Ashley's last name is Uscanga, btw.

Lol thanks I wasn't sure obviously [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
SamanthaLovettx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SamanthaLovettx »

I couldn't see that well but did anyone notice how addies new car seat was installed? From what I could see it looked to be waaay to upright especially for her age. I'm surprised "queen ERF car seat safety" will let something like that slide...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
alandra25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alandra25 »

That's some nasty looking pizza they're feeding addie. My kids were atleast a year old before I let them try pizza for the first time.Image

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

alandra25 wrote:That's some nasty looking pizza they're feeding addie. My kids were atleast a year old before I let them try pizza for the first time.Image

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Omg this is like the third time she has shown addie eating pizza. She is barely 7 months old! She's been eating solids for one freakin month and they are giving her pizza. Seriously awful! Why does she even bother starting them on avocado? Jesus dude
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

cjl123 wrote:Um how would Ashley have kept Chris or Jessica from Tommys graduation? Lol Um last I checked it was a public-ish place. Chris is his dad, he has just as much right to be there as Ashley. Custodial parents don't "allow" non custodial parents to be present at events, it's very silly to assume Ashley has that power.
Maybe not Chris, but she could've told him that if he wants to come she doesn't want him to bring Jess with her, which I'd understand, and I think it'd be disrespectful if Jess had come anyway. Or maybe there's a limit as to how many people one kid could bring. For my high school graduation there were only two people per student allowed.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

dazzled wrote:
cjl123 wrote:Um how would Ashley have kept Chris or Jessica from Tommys graduation? Lol Um last I checked it was a public-ish place. Chris is his dad, he has just as much right to be there as Ashley. Custodial parents don't "allow" non custodial parents to be present at events, it's very silly to assume Ashley has that power.
Maybe not Chris, but she could've told him that if he wants to come she doesn't want him to bring Jess with her, which I'd understand, and I think it'd be disrespectful if Jess had come anyway. Or maybe there's a limit as to how many people one kid could bring. For my high school graduation there were only two people per student allowed.
I agree that Chris likely isn't allowed on the school grounds unless he has Ashley's permission. He's picked them up before, but that's when his visitation/custody (I can't remember which he has) starts. So it will be on file that Chris is allowed to pick them up every X weekend and every X holiday.

I used to work in the office of the UKs version of elementary, every kid had a file stating who could pick them up and if there were any restrictions on that. I had one issue where I had to call the police because one kids grandma shown up, and she didn't have pick up rights. She said the mom and dad (the two who did) were in a car accident, but because they hadn't called to say "X is gonna pick up Y today" I couldn't release the child to them.

It's not that far fetched to say Ashley can keep Chris away. Though, it's also not far fetched to assume it was just Jesssss she refused to allow.

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

SamanthaLovettx wrote:I couldn't see that well but did anyone notice how addies new car seat was installed? From what I could see it looked to be waaay to upright especially for her age. I'm surprised "queen ERF car seat safety" will let something like that slide...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
She's over 3 months old so on the E2F the level can be contained anywhere on the dark blue line, including its most upright recline. She also has relatively good head control, unless I see the little ball up close and it's clearly in the red, not something I think I can fault Jessss for

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Double post again to correct myself again - the E2F has a ball and a line, there's no 0-3 and 3+ month areas. As long as it's on the line and Adddddddddelyn Jesus Baby can tolerate the incline, there's no "too upright" for her age

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

Yeah I'm glad Jess didn't go to the graduation either, whether it was cuz she wasn't allowed or chose not to on her own.
She isn't their mom, she's barely their stepmom. Those boys hardly see Jess and Chris, and they certainly don't provide a great deal for them. Even if they give child support, they're not the ones caring for them every day, taking them to and from school, activities, etc. Jess just exploits them on YT for her benefit against their mother's wishes no less.

Jess should have been respectful of Ashley to begin with, and who knows, by now she could have been on good terms with her and could have brought the whole gang along to see Tommy graduate. But, Jess is selfish and doesn't care about anyone but herself, so of course sometimes it's going to bite her in the ass. This time is one of those times I think.

mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

marshmallowfluf wrote:She said "you do the kind of house work that doesn't matter.. like washing your clothes" lol so you don't wash clothes jess? I can totally see her sniffing clothes and being like "you can wear this again it doesn't even stink!"
Maybe she meant that he is only washing HIS clothes. My partner deos that sometimes as well, his clothes are dirty, he throws them in the washer and doesn't add mine or my daughters...
megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

Ugh some of y'all are just so fucking extra and it kills me. Stop reaching so far to make it seem like these children have the worst lives. "Oh my god. Lilia has 47 half siblings. That will be sooo embarrassing for her to explain when she's older." "I can't believe Jessss put gaudy, glittery mouse ears on her seven year daughter to celebrate her birthday at Disney" "Jesssss didn't drag her 14 children six hours away to watch a kindergarten graduation. I bet it was because Ashley hates her." Just stooopppp.

The kids love each other and you know who is harping on the fact that they're all half/step siblings? You. Not them. Sure, that says a lot about Jess, but all of you act like having half/step siblings means anything at all for the kids and it doesn't. Stop worrying about how they'll have to explain their family tree in school, because honestly, Jesssss' terrible mistakes creates an opportunity for really meaningful discussions about different family structures and relationships when they're older. No matter how weird it may be to witness, Lilia is an incredibly lucky girl that her parents have the relationship that they do and that she is so close to her her brothers and sister even though she only shares one parent with them.

Sure, maybe Jess could have taken Lilia to a more educational, different place than Disney, but what if Lilia truly did want to go to Disney? You're seriously going to fault Jess for being able to afford to take herself, her husband, and her two daughters to an incredibly expensive destination vacation for her daughters birthday? Okay lol. Good for Jess, honestly. Maybe she is projecting all this shit on Lilia, who knows. But from what I can see, Lilia is truly enjoying her birthday trip, and I don't see what's wrong with that.

As for Tommys graduation, you literally have zero idea why she wasn't there. Honestly, I'm sure she and Ashley don't have a relationship, but it seems pretty far fetched to assume that Ashley banned her children's step mother from attending Tommy's graduation and that Chris and his mother would just happily go along with that. Perhaps Jess didn't want to drag her 18 children across the state of California to watch her step son in a 20 minute graduation ceremony only to turn around a few hours later. Seems a little bit more plausible to me.

I dunno, I love this forum but I feel like this is just turning into finding literally any reason to shit on Jess and it's honestly annoying. Yeah, she makes her kids' live so unnecessarily complicated in ways she shouldn't. Yeah, Addie's whole "sleep apnea" is just Jess being an idiot about safe sleeping. Sure, she hangs out with someone who probably is not be the best influence on her kids. Yes, she acts like a child when it comes to most things in her life. There's so many things we can talk about but what y'all have been bitching about literally boils down to the fact the despite the chaos she has made her entire family endure, her children have always had her. She has always been there for them. Whether it be her making them different shaped pancakes for literally every holiday, the annoying gushing at for every single kid on every single update, the blatant trash talking about Drake, the hideously expensive dance costumes, being a Cub Scout den leader, volunteering in their class rooms, honestly literally anything, Jess has been there. She has a fucking hoard of children, but at least she tries. Yeah, she met Chris 37 seconds after Drake left, but she has always been there and 100% present for all of her children and I think that says a fuck of a lot more about her than her putting Addy in some hideous, themed outfit at an amusement park.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

megangold27 wrote:Ugh some of y'all are just so fucking extra and it kills me. Stop reaching so far to make it seem like these children have the worst lives. "Oh my god. Lilia has 47 half siblings. That will be sooo embarrassing for her to explain when she's older." "I can't believe Jessss put gaudy, glittery mouse ears on her seven year daughter to celebrate her birthday at Disney" "Jesssss didn't drag her 14 children six hours away to watch a kindergarten graduation. I bet it was because Ashley hates her." Just stooopppp.

The kids love each other and you know who is harping on the fact that they're all half/step siblings? You. Not them. Sure, that says a lot about Jess, but all of you act like having half/step siblings means anything at all for the kids and it doesn't. Stop worrying about how they'll have to explain their family tree in school, because honestly, Jesssss' terrible mistakes creates an opportunity for really meaningful discussions about different family structures and relationships when they're older. No matter how weird it may be to witness, Lilia is an incredibly lucky girl that her parents have the relationship that they do and that she is so close to her her brothers and sister even though she only shares one parent with them.

Sure, maybe Jess could have taken Lilia to a more educational, different place than Disney, but what if Lilia truly did want to go to Disney? You're seriously going to fault Jess for being able to afford to take herself, her husband, and her two daughters to an incredibly expensive destination vacation for her daughters birthday? Okay lol. Good for Jess, honestly. Maybe she is projecting all this shit on Lilia, who knows. But from what I can see, Lilia is truly enjoying her birthday trip, and I don't see what's wrong with that.

As for Tommys graduation, you literally have zero idea why she wasn't there. Honestly, I'm sure she and Ashley don't have a relationship, but it seems pretty far fetched to assume that Ashley banned her children's step mother from attending Tommy's graduation and that Chris and his mother would just happily go along with that. Perhaps Jess didn't want to drag her 18 children across the state of California to watch her step son in a 20 minute graduation ceremony only to turn around a few hours later. Seems a little bit more plausible to me.

I dunno, I love this forum but I feel like this is just turning into finding literally any reason to shit on Jess and it's honestly annoying. Yeah, she makes her kids' live so unnecessarily complicated in ways she shouldn't. Yeah, Addie's whole "sleep apnea" is just Jess being an idiot about safe sleeping. Sure, she hangs out with someone who probably is not be the best influence on her kids. Yes, she acts like a child when it comes to most things in her life. There's so many things we can talk about but what y'all have been bitching about literally boils down to the fact the despite the chaos she has made her entire family endure, her children have always had her. She has always been there for them. Whether it be her making them different shaped pancakes for literally every holiday, the annoying gushing at for every single kid on every single update, the blatant trash talking about Drake, the hideously expensive dance costumes, being a Cub Scout den leader, volunteering in their class rooms, honestly literally anything, Jess has been there. She has a fucking hoard of children, but at least she tries. Yeah, she met Chris 37 seconds after Drake left, but she has always been there and 100% present for all of her children and I think that says a fuck of a lot more about her than her putting Addy in some hideous, themed outfit at an amusement park.

I read your first paragraph then stopped. Girl bye. Writing a book on defending Jess isn't going to make her likable. How long did this post take you to write? Bet you went back to check for grammatical errors too lol.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

I wonder if Jess got rid of Addie's monitor on one of those Facebook groups or if she just has it tucked away somewhere.
This just proves she knows what happened was her fault and there was no need for the monitor.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

megangold27 wrote:The kids love each other and you know who is harping on the fact that they're all half/step siblings? You. Not them. Sure, that says a lot about Jess, but all of you act like having half/step siblings means anything at all for the kids and it doesn't. Stop worrying about how they'll have to explain their family tree in school, because honestly, Jesssss' terrible mistakes creates an opportunity for really meaningful discussions about different family structures and relationships when they're older. No matter how weird it may be to witness, Lilia is an incredibly lucky girl that her parents have the relationship that they do and that she is so close to her her brothers and sister even though she only shares one parent with them.
Yes the kids love each other BUT there's no denying Lilia will come across a situation when she's older where she'll think jeez this is a bit embarrassing, listing TWELVE (for now) people in my immediate family. Who knows how many more kids Jess, Drake, Gabe, Amber etc will have in the next 10 years. Jess baby talks her now telling her WOWWW only the really lucky girls have 2 Daddy's but it wont be that amusing when the kids are 13/14/15/16 years old.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

missy-1010 wrote:I wonder if Jess got rid of Addie's monitor on one of those Facebook groups or if she just has it tucked away somewhere.
This just proves she knows what happened was her fault and there was no need for the monitor.

That monitor originally could have gone to someone who really needed it.
pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

Well, honestly Drake's kids are not Lilia's step/half siblings. Gabe's future kids are not the boys' or Addelyn's half/step siblings. Ashley's future kids (if she ever decides to have more) are not Lilia's, the boys' or Addelyn's step/half siblings. Some of you try to make it even more complicated than it is. Yes, this situation is a mess but not as big as some of you make it seem. Airabella is noone for Lilia and Logan is noone for the boys or Addie. They don't share blood or a parent. And there are plenty of weirdly mixed or huge families. Just look at the crazy Duggars - do you think it was easy for their kids to list all 20 siblings? No. Life is not easy. We all make mistakes. Some of us just make smaller mistakes, while Jess just spreads her legs to every man willing. I'm not trying to defend her because she is responsible for all the mess in her kids' lives, and yes that may be embarassing for them in the future (I would be if all my siblings had different baby daddies), all I want to say is that some of you overreact.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

megangold27 wrote:Ugh some of y'all are just so fucking extra and it kills me. Stop reaching so far to make it seem like these children have the worst lives. "Oh my god. Lilia has 47 half siblings. That will be sooo embarrassing for her to explain when she's older." "I can't believe Jessss put gaudy, glittery mouse ears on her seven year daughter to celebrate her birthday at Disney" "Jesssss didn't drag her 14 children six hours away to watch a kindergarten graduation. I bet it was because Ashley hates her." Just stooopppp.

Have to agree with some of this. I often wonder how we would view her if she was a guy - a dad with full or majority custody of all those kids, doing all the day-to-day stuff she does would probably be roundly praised.

Having said that, she is so impulsive and can't think beyond the next five minutes, which are both terrible qualities.

Return to “JesssFam”