Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKCannedSoupIsOk | Part 7

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

About the boob debate, it's genetic and they will sag whether or not you breastfeed depending on your genetics. Either way they will stretch during pregnancy and they will fill with milk whether you bf or not. Think of it as blowing up a balloon and then letting the air out, its not as small as it was before. Some peoples skin is more elastic than others. Just go by your mom and grandmas boobs and that will give you a clue as to what will happen to yours. That myth is just ridiculous and the reason my friend didn't breastfeed, because her husband thought this would happen and wouldn't let her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Thanks for moving it to the main board! So much easier now!!

But ugh Keren feeding her kids all this sodium, preservative foods is bad.. they're going to have shit metabolisms before they turn 4 and it might make them overweight...

I don't get why Keren flaunts her body to be completely honest, there are other Moms with much better bodies. And you could nearly see her vagina in a picture the other day, that's disgusting.

I've noticed they are catching up on threads now to OKBaby...
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Following

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Your milk is going to come in whether or not you breastfeed or not so it really doesn't matter lol
Kind of a ridiculous reason to not breastfeed *in my opinion* if that's the ONLY reason you have.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

*takes a bow* I'd like to thank Keren Swanson for the inspiration for my title thread..

CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

deannaroseo wrote:Your milk is going to come in whether or not you breastfeed or not so it really doesn't matter lol
Kind of a ridiculous reason to not breastfeed *in my opinion* if that's the ONLY reason you have.

Especially not cool if it's your husband worrying about it
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

You know I was thinking about this today. This Channel actually is one of the most consistent ones that I watch. Yeah Keren gets on my last nerve but I have to give props to Khoa for editing and uploading a vlog every single day. See I'm not allll bad

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:About the boob debate, it's genetic and they will sag whether or not you breastfeed depending on your genetics. Either way they will stretch during pregnancy and they will fill with milk whether you bf or not. Think of it as blowing up a balloon and then letting the air out, its not as small as it was before. Some peoples skin is more elastic than others. Just go by your mom and grandmas boobs and that will give you a clue as to what will happen to yours. That myth is just ridiculous and the reason my friend didn't breastfeed, because her husband thought this would happen and wouldn't let her.

She didn't have big boobs from the start though, until she started BF and that's when I noticed her start showing them off more. I still believe that she will be shocked once she's done BF maybe she'll be lucky and hers won't sag, but there is no way they will look that big once she's done. Then again we all hoped she wouldn't lose the weight quickly and look how well that turned out lol

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Why would she be shocked though? Did she not breastfeed Jackson? I didn't start watching them until Jackson was already walking so I really don't know. But I feel like she should already be aware that can happen if she did.
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:About the boob debate, it's genetic and they will sag whether or not you breastfeed depending on your genetics. Either way they will stretch during pregnancy and they will fill with milk whether you bf or not. Think of it as blowing up a balloon and then letting the air out, its not as small as it was before. Some peoples skin is more elastic than others. Just go by your mom and grandmas boobs and that will give you a clue as to what will happen to yours. That myth is just ridiculous and the reason my friend didn't breastfeed, because her husband thought this would happen and wouldn't let her.

Wow, what a great husband and father....

In my experience the boobs will look saggy when you stop breastfeeding, but will go back to almost normal after a while
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

I always wonder with this sponsored games if the sponsor give the youtubers a code or something so they would be in a more advanced level. I don't think they sit around all day to really play the game to reach level 47?
Crazydoglady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crazydoglady »

Is anyone having issues posting? The reply box isn't at the bottom of the thread...

ANYWHO let's observe this episode of KKandBabyTrainwreck.

Keren wants a 'small' Father's Day. Clearly, if it isn't sponsored she's not dropping money on it.

Her skin looks awful, like acne and sore and ouch.

Jackson continues to communicate in screeches only understood by a species of Amazonian parakeets.

Brat child gets everything he screeches at... Hot Cheetos (what.the.fuck) and then iced coffee, which he clearly proceeds to drop just as the scene cuts.

They go to Walmart. Keren givemeanyopportunitytospendmoney Swanson dismisses Khoa's suggestion of buying a fish like its criminally insane. I don't think I've ever seen her turn down a chance to spend $$$???

They Segway into an ad. Jesus Christ. KKandbabySellOut.

Oh wait, of course they're spending money. Close to what must be $1000 on pet food and beds. They're 'giving back'. (Why don't one of you donate some of your abundant time instead?)

Back home. Jackson has found candy. Do they just leave shit that child should not be eating just lying around?

Khoa barbecues, jumps in the pool, and (gasp) eats something that has an actual vegetable on it. Shock.

Aaaaaand they forget to end the vlog. Is it really that hard to turn the camera on for ten seconds and say bye??
Larauu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Larauu »

mamaya10 wrote:I always wonder with this sponsored games if the sponsor give the youtubers a code or something so they would be in a more advanced level. I don't think they sit around all day to really play the game to reach level 47?
I always wonder the same thing!
camila
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by camila »

Reading the comments on the Father's Day vlog and someone really said 'does anyone else just love how modest the are with how they spend their money?" Like whaaaat? I don't think they spend modestly in the LEAST bit.

wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

mamaya10 wrote:

Wow, what a great husband and father....

In my experience the boobs will look saggy when you stop breastfeeding, but will go back to almost normal after a while
We had issues with BF so I didn't get to but my boobs one day swelled like melons it was actually terrifying LOL and for months after that I referred to them as flapjacks. A year later and they're finally getting a little perk back to them. I think it has everything to do with how big your boobs are to begin with. The reason for the sagging is from stretching the tendons that support your breasts. I don't think Keren had major boobage going on anyway so they might be fine once she's done.
Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Joygirl42 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 43bef8.png[/img]

Poor kidImage he's always in the damn car seat! At least take him out and include him in the family fun!

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Joygirl42 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 43bef8.png[/img]

Poor kidImage he's always in the damn car seat! At least take him out and include him in the family fun!

Can we talk about how sad it is that Keren only took J to CEC's because it was sponsored. It's not like it's a new establishment, it's been around for decades.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

idk if it's necessarily by your mom and grandma. My grandma's werent saggy. My mom's were. So i think it depends on your body mostly and how elastic your skin is and if you workout. My friend worked out after and her boobs are perky still (she has smaller boobs tho), so the size of them before pregnancy and bf could also do a lot as well as exercise.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Keren talking with her hands is one of the most annoying things..

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”