ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDesperateToGoViral Part 89

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Strawberry26 wrote:
ladyju28 wrote:Where are their wrinkles..?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... c84e77.jpg[/img]
Photoshop

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Lol. I know. And the thing is, Bryan is more worried about these things than Missy. She's insecure about her body, but not her face! Strange.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Coolowl wrote:
avabrooke1226 wrote:Person wearing white at 2:31? Cleaning lady? You can also see her at 2:28 carrying something
I had to look, lol. That lady has the same body structure as the one who was by the dishwasher the other day. Secret housekeeper exposed. Lol
Pfff.. and Missy opening the vlog saying they cleaned so much today... they're a joke.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Won't be long now, I bet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Coolowl wrote:
CallieT wrote:Ugh, I expected the comments to be minions saying 'Finn and June' and 'Ollie and Gaines' which is disgusting enough but no most of the comments I saw were saying Ollie is fine because he is with Peyton...who is, his f*cking cousin (once removed? But still) do they not realize that?? And of course, they are preschoolers ughh
I honestly think a lot of those commenters don't realize they are cousins, and if they do then they are warped.
They're second cousins. Which isn't _quite_ as bad, but in a big close family like theirs, it's skeevy. I have close relationships with my first cousins once removed, and my kids are close to their second cousins. We don't make a distinction, except when we're trying to figure out relations. My daughter dating my cousin's kid would be icky.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Anyone notice how Bryan said "it's been so long since we had a baby on our channel". What a weird thing to say.

Number one, Finn is only 1.5. He was a baby just a year ago.

Number two, on your channel? Just a weird thing to say.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Bryan and Missy make and do the most innappropriate comments ever!! We all know Missy is all about dumping Finn away and not nursing him so saying that he would rip Kelsey's shirt off was so strange - and her face didn't look like she enjoyed that comment either! Bryan was making noises on June by shoving his face in between June's legs which was sooooo gross and weird!! What is wrong with these two?? They clearly don't have many visitors so it's just awkward! Missy never played with Finn like that - if he was watching he would get super sad and jealous!! Did you guys notice some marks on Finn's face when he was sitting on the dining table? Missy never watches her kids - it's ridiculous!!
INK
Informer
Informer

Unread post by INK »

avabrooke1226 wrote:Person wearing white at 2:31? Cleaning lady? You can also see her at 2:28 carrying something
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 8f6459.png[/img]
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

Bryan posted a pic of him with June sitting/laying next to him...well further up from his big head...looks like he photo bombed her. Anyway, the comments are so disturbing with 99% saying they need to have a girl, to have more babies till they get a girt...one even says he looks good with a baby girl.

Of course most of those commenters are their under 21 planned parenting professionals. Gag
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

INK wrote:
Great screen shot!!!! Definitely a housekeeper! Wonder what she's carrying?!

Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

brownprincess93 wrote:Bryan and Missy make and do the most innappropriate comments ever!! We all know Missy is all about dumping Finn away and not nursing him so saying that he would rip Kelsey's shirt off was so strange - and her face didn't look like she enjoyed that comment either! Bryan was making noises on June by shoving his face in between June's legs which was sooooo gross and weird!! What is wrong with these two?? They clearly don't have many visitors so it's just awkward! Missy never played with Finn like that - if he was watching he would get super sad and jealous!! Did you guys notice some marks on Finn's face when he was sitting on the dining table? Missy never watches her kids - it's ridiculous!!
Watch Kelsey and Corbin vlog to see the marks on Fin's face better. Looks like he hit his face on the pool. They were in there most of the day in their vlog.
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

whys0seri0us wrote:
INK wrote:
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... e5f46f10b7

Great screen shot!!!! Definitely a housekeeper! Wonder what she's carrying?!

Yup, that's a housekeeper uniform shirt she has on. Looks like they had packages of mail outside and she is bringing them in.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

INK wrote:
Image Editing fail, Bryan!! Or is it Jeff ?!
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

Omg. I've found my people!!! I'm new hear but I've been reading for a week. I finally had to join! You guys are hilarious! Can't believe you caught that picture of their maid. Hilarious!!

Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

ladyju28 wrote:
INK wrote:
avabrooke1226 wrote:Person wearing white at 2:31? Cleaning lady? You can also see her at 2:28
Image Editing fail, Bryan!! Or is it Jeff ?!
Someone in the comments actually asked who the person in the white shirt is. Lol
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

A few people in their vlog comments noticed Fin's face bruises and asked what happened. One person said something like "you really think we wouldn't notice".
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

whys0seri0us wrote:Anyone notice how Bryan said "it's been so long since we had a baby on our channel". What a weird thing to say.

Number one, Finn is only 1.5. He was a baby just a year ago.

Number two, on your channel? Just a weird thing to say.

I also thought that was hilarious because I'm pretty sure there was a video named "TODDLER HELPS BABY ESCAPE FROM CRIB!" on their channel last week. Image
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I'm just laughing my ass off at the comments about a woman breast feeding another woman's baby being gross when I bet the majority of you drink cows milk. Which is breast milk from another species. Cognitive dissonance

Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I'm just laughing my ass off at the comments about a woman breast feeding another woman's baby being gross when I bet the majority of you drink cows milk. Which is breast milk from another species. Cognitive dissonance Image

The discussion wasn't about it being gross...no one said that. It was because of Missy's baby girl obsession and she kept pushing on about it. She came off as creepy about the whole thing.

Oh, and don't drink milk.
Last edited by Coolowl on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

CallieT wrote:Ugh, I expected the comments to be minions saying 'Finn and June' and 'Ollie and Gaines' which is disgusting enough but no most of the comments I saw were saying Ollie is fine because he is with Peyton...who is, his f*cking cousin (once removed? But still) do they not realize that?? And of course, they are preschoolers ughh
Peyton would be his second cousin because Jeff and missy are first cousins. But yes, that's so gross and wrong.

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

INK wrote:
Ding ding ding. Good catch.

Also, notice a new vehicle?

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”