Steps to Whining: The Art of Entitlement

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Whining: The Art of Entitlement

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I agree, Corbin is a controlling jerk and I'm not surprised he'd behave that way towards someone else's child. He's so rude.

Those fake tans are awful.

And it's hilarious that they're using "house hunting" as click bait. They don't have a downpayment on a house. I doubt they have much of anything in savings.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And moving to be closer to Bryan and Missy means more vlogs with them, and probably more subscribers.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Why are they taking a 3-month-old to Disneyland? It's crowded, hot and it's not like she'll remember A THING! I guess it's an easy clickbait vlog and I'm sure DBs get extra passes from Maker and they are in Anaheim anyway for VidCon. But still...she's a baby!
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

If they are going to Disneyland just for June then I agree... she won't get anything out of it. However, if they want to go for themselves, I think that is fine. I always heard Disney had fun stuff for adults, too.

I have never been to any Dianey theme park, but my husband and I are going to Disneyworld in September (we dont have kids... it is a work trip for him, so the resort, his plane ticket, and his food are all free)

So anyone that has been, is it really just for kids, or can adults enjoy it, too?
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

bunny88 wrote:If they are going to Disneyland just for June then I agree... she won't get anything out of it. However, if they want to go for themselves, I think that is fine. I always heard Disney had fun stuff for adults, too.

I have never been to any Dianey theme park, but my husband and I are going to Disneyworld in September (we dont have kids... it is a work trip for him, so the resort, his plane ticket, and his food are all free)

So anyone that has been, is it really just for kids, or can adults enjoy it, too?
It's easier WITHOUT kids and it's fun for adults, but I refuse to go anymore because it's just too crowded. Lines are AWFUL and everything is extremely overpriced. September is also still rainy season in Florida, so be prepared for hot, humid and WET.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

CallieT wrote:Yeah, I would be uncomfortable being so harsh to somebody else's toddler, if it was Missy and Bryan telling Finn to be careful that would be more normal but Corbin doing it was just strange...since Finn wasn't doing anything wrong.
He did it AGAIN today on DB's vlog! Finn wasn't even being rough in the least, he was actually being quite sweet. Missy and Bryan were there and Corbin is still GENTLE!!!!! in the background! The baby was FINE!! good god corbin loosen the fuck up! If you don't want Finn to touch her at all then DON"T LET HIM!! But to sit there and tell the toddler, who was being sweet and soft with her, to be gentle like he's trying to rip her face off is way over the top. June is FINE!!! Bryan is right, Finn has been so sweet to her, and after the initial meeting and telling him he needs to be sweet with her he has been. Breathe Corbin, relax just a little.
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
bunny88 wrote:If they are going to Disneyland just for June then I agree... she won't get anything out of it. However, if they want to go for themselves, I think that is fine. I always heard Disney had fun stuff for adults, too.

It's easier WITHOUT kids and it's fun for adults, but I refuse to go anymore because it's just too crowded. Lines are AWFUL and everything is extremely overpriced. September is also still rainy season in Florida, so be prepared for hot, humid and WET.
Thanks for the advice! We are only going because it is mostly paid for, and that is where and when his conference is being held. I live in Texas, so, I'm used to hot and humid, although I'm sure Florida is more humid than here. I'm excited. I always wanted to go when I was little. Sorry for the thread derailment... getting back on track:

Ugh K&C are so annoying ;-)
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

DB took Finn to disney when he wasn't even dried off good yet, it doesn't surprise me that they are going to Disney.. Isn't that par for the course for anyone visiting the Bumps? Gotta take them to disney!!!
Gotta love how Ollie came into Corbin and Kelsey's room and asked them to get Finn out of the dungeon. It's like even he realizes that his parents leave him in there suffering.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

It depends on what you're into! I would say definitely EPCOT is fun for adults. You can "go around the world" and try foods and drinks. I would also check out the new Pandora in Animal Kingdom. The resorts also offer things like spa opportunities, boat rides, etc. If you love The Mouse, then you'll like all of the other stuff too. ImageMy husband and I actually went by ourselves a couple of times before our daughter was born. It's cute to see all of the attention to detail they put into everything!

But yeah, not for a three month-old.
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Oh yeah Disneyland is definetly for adults too!
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I took an eight month old to Disney and universal. It actually went great! He was a great baby. He could go on a lot of the Disney rides, and at universal they had nice child swap areas and it meant the older kids got to ride 2+ times after only waiting in the big line once. My eight month old was way better than the 5 & 11 year old we were with lol.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

I've been to Disney World three times as an adult. One of those times was in September and my husband and I LOVED it! It was humid and rainy, but it didn't matter honestly. Just drink water and take breaks if you need to, a lot of the rides are inside anyway.

If you have time and can swing it, I highly recommend going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. It is at night and the crowds aren't as heavy. You also get to see really awesome fireworks and a special Halloween parade.

There is plenty to do for adults though. I hope you have a great time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

The best part of the vlog was them saying that they are thinking of getting another spray tan, apparently they like the Dalmatian look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wonder if they're realizing they can't grow a channel without constant Daily Bumps appearances? They got a lot of initial popularity quickly through Missy constantly pushing traffic over to their channel, but they haven't taken off on their own merits. Corbin doesn't strike me as the type who can work a full-time job and do YouTube on the side for however long it takes for them to build a following of their own, he wants what he wants NOW. He's super entitled. Missy is so desperate for friends and companionship that she'll gladly financially support them. I think Bryan realizes they're being taken advantage of and just seems to barely tolerate Corbin, Bryan was hardly in the Steps to Wander vlog at all even though they're staying at his house.
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

Thank you all for your wonderful disney knowledge! I truly appreciate it!

Their spray tans looked awful... why would they do it, again???!!! I dont know where they went to get them done. I have had 2 spray tans, and they turned out so nice, and they faded very evenly, not splotchy at all... so I don't know what happened to them.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So they did take June to VidCon events with them. That seems a bit weird to me - and she seemed miserable. DBs didn't even bring Ollie and Finn. Are they dragging her to ALL the DB events - panel and meet-and-greet? I honestly thought Missy's parents would be there to watch the kids while DBs/C&K went to events. Who brings a 3-month-old to a huge convention full of germy tweens/teenagers? It seems like "VidCon flu" is a real thing and it happens every year.
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

ewokfan11 wrote:So they did take June to VidCon events with them. That seems a bit weird to me - and she seemed miserable. DBs didn't even bring Ollie and Finn. Are they dragging her to ALL the DB events - panel and meet-and-greet? I honestly thought Missy's parents would be there to watch the kids while DBs/C&K went to events. Who brings a 3-month-old to a huge convention full of germy tweens/teenagers? It seems like "VidCon flu" is a real thing and it happens every year.
It will be fine... if she gets sick their "pediatrician" will give them some apple cider vinegar and she'll be fine. *sarcasm*
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

They left June in a room with the door closed and no monitor (or so it appeared) in her Dockatot alone to nap. That seems really dangerous. I thought babies were always supposed to be supervised in a Dockatot.

It really sucks that they're bringing her to Vidcon. It does not appear that anyone is there to watch her while Kelsey and Corbin are interacting with fans, so she'll just be dragged along. Sad that a year ago it seemed like they were above moneygrabbing, but now it's the only reason they do anything.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wonder if Bryan realized how accurate it was to refer to Kelsey and Corbin as their "kids" staying in the bunk beds in their hotel room. He definitely may have been throwing some shade. They're dependent on Missy and Bryan, so they might as well be their kids.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Off topic, but was there something that went down with Daily Bumps and Maker? They mentioned today that they were back with Fullscreen, and I remember there was that drama with the canceled sponsored trip. I'm sure this has been discussed on their thread, but I wonder if they'll be doing more networking for Kelsey and Corbin now that they're back with the same network. It certainly seems like they'd be able to throw more stuff their way if they have clout with the network.

ETA: just read Maker was absorbed my Disney Digital, looks like they are downsizing or getting out of the YouTube network business

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”