• Advertisement

BoringBritneyandBoredBabies (BritneyAndBaby) Part 26

Re: BoringBritneyandBoredBabies (BritneyAndBaby) Part 26

Postby CallieT » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:42 am

Oh, ugh, I never understand why parents who have kids so close together choose to buy a new crib.
CallieT
Informer

Advertisement

Postby askeptichere » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:11 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170624/70f3f52a11717b8ebf0a5f221138aef9.jpg[/img]
Guys, she's famous. She has a manager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
askeptichere
True Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:23 am

Manager = Ean.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby amykay » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:28 am

Just the fact that her "manager" has to TRY to get tickets should be her first clue that she is literally a nobody in the YouTube world lol
amykay
Gossiper

Postby askeptichere » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:34 am

I just went to the playlist live website and you can literally just click on the ticket section and buy a business pass. I don't know why her "manager" would need to "try" at all.
askeptichere
True Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:39 am

askeptichere wrote:I just went to the playlist live website and you can literally just click on the ticket section and buy a business pass. I don't know why her "manager" would need to "try" at all.

So to translate that tweet:
"I'm trying to justify to Ean spending a ridiculous amount of money to go to a place that hardy anyone will recognize me and trying to get him to stay home with the kids and not hang out with his friends so I can go."

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby MommaOfThree » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:05 pm

Her manager should be working on her and her sucky content instead of trying to get her tickets. No one would know her anyway. Btw, What kind of manager is ok with her being the generic Keren? Who wants to manage a wannabe?
MommaOfThree
Gossiper

Postby Spaghettis » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:26 pm

dazzled wrote:Everyone knows that the first thing you should do if you want to save money when it comes to food is to stop eating out so much. Eating out should be special, both because it's more expensive and because it's not very good for you, but instead they start to buy in bulk which Britney can't even do right—$25 for that bottle of vanilla is honestly not too much, and as someone who works as a cashier on the side I hate people who leave things at the checkout or return it because they didn't check the price correctly.

Agreed- you're buying items in bulk so of course it's going to cost "a lot" upfront but saves you money in the long run. $25 for a bottle of vanilla that size is a really good deal. She's probably used to buying imitation vanilla which costs a few dollars compared to true vanilla extract. Not that she would understand the difference. I realized she really didn't understand the concept of these clubs when she just couldn't spend $50 on the box of kcups. Girl, can you do math and figure out how much you'd be saving? I'm not going to go back to the video to see how many kcups were in the box, but BJ's website has a box of 180 kcups for $79.99 compared to 36 kcups for $19.99 on Target's website. 45 cents/ea vs 56 cents/ea there B.

They didn't even make a list so basically they're buying junk on the fly and not saving any money at all.

I laughed HARD at Ian cutting out coupons with a pocket knife. Dude, I get the same coupon booklets in the mail AND THE COUPONS ARE PERFORATED. Seriously. Dead.
Spaghettis

Postby Mel1011 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:27 pm

I can't believe she just called Ean her manager lol
Mel1011
True Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:45 pm

Spaghettis wrote:
dazzled wrote:Everyone knows that the first thing you should do if you want to save money when it comes to food is to stop eating out so much. Eating out should be special, both because it's more expensive and because it's not very good for you, but instead they start to buy in bulk which Britney can't even do right—$25 for that bottle of vanilla is honestly not too much, and as someone who works as a cashier on the side I hate people who leave things at the checkout or return it because they didn't check the price correctly.

Agreed- you're buying items in bulk so of course it's going to cost "a lot" upfront but saves you money in the long run. $25 for a bottle of vanilla that size is a really good deal. She's probably used to buying imitation vanilla which costs a few dollars compared to true vanilla extract. Not that she would understand the difference. I realized she really didn't understand the concept of these clubs when she just couldn't spend $50 on the box of kcups. Girl, can you do math and figure out how much you'd be saving? I'm not going to go back to the video to see how many kcups were in the box, but BJ's website has a box of 180 kcups for $79.99 compared to 36 kcups for $19.99 on Target's website. 45 cents/ea vs 56 cents/ea there B.

They didn't even make a list so basically they're buying junk on the fly and not saving any money at all.

I laughed HARD at Ian cutting out coupons with a pocket knife. Dude, I get the same coupon booklets in the mail AND THE COUPONS ARE PERFORATED. Seriously. Dead.
It was 100 kcups for $49.99
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby askeptichere » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:12 pm

"I have a manager who handles the business side of YT for me, like sponsorships, events, etc."

Pretty sure she means her network. I've never heard anyone refer to their network (Fullscreen, Maker, etc) as their manager. Only YouTuber I subscribe to that has a legit manager is Tyler Oakley.
askeptichere
True Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:16 pm

askeptichere wrote:"I have a manager who handles the business side of YT for me, like sponsorships, events, etc."

Pretty sure she means her network. I've never heard anyone refer to their network (Fullscreen, Maker, etc) as their manager. Only YouTuber I subscribe to that has a legit manager is Tyler Oakley.

"Events" hahahahahaha

Does she mean going to playlist live once and meeting two fans? Britney you are not keren calm down

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby abcde2018 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:52 pm

WheresMyCoffee wrote:B has stolen the font, intro and outros, drone usage, hair cut, music, clothing style all from Keren. Plus other things like paying for the persons order behind her. It is so embarrassing.

Wow! I didn't even realize it had gotten that bad! Is she really that desperate for subscribers?! I know a lot of people on this thread were giving Keren the side eye for being offish and fake to Britney during her visit to Florida, but it could be that Keren already picked up/knew about Britney's true intentions (I think she was copying some of their content/ideas before the trip). I also see this entire situation as karma for Britney who acted in a similar way to Vanessa when she was accused of "copying" her. It's all coming around full circle, and Keren's treating Britney the same way Britney treated (and still treats) Vanessa, offish and fake.
abcde2018
Wallflower

Postby kalipali » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:28 pm

askeptichere wrote:"I have a manager who handles the business side of YT for me, like sponsorships, events, etc."

So her manager is the one who tells her to do sponsored videos for bottled water?
kalipali
Gossiper

Postby Amelia322 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:53 pm

I thought she donated the crib? Because it didn't match lol or was that arias?

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:22 pm

Wait what? So the "hardest"part of youtube, which is the business side, she doesnt even fucking handle? JFC. I am floored.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:45 pm

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Wait what? So the "hardest"part of youtube, which is the business side, she doesnt even fucking handle? JFC. I am floored.

I thought I was the only one... I'm sitting here like, all I see is her sitting on the couch. She can't even be bothered to do YouTube shit now? I wish I could have a "manager" to work for me when I didn't feel like working? Shiiiiit. This pisses me off. She is so entitled and would never handle working a regular job.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby itssmorggs » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:38 pm

pretty ironic that Britney is liking tweets about being original Image

itssmorggs
Talker

Postby askeptichere » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:45 pm

itssmorggs wrote:pretty ironic that Britney is liking tweets about being original Image

Britney's aesthetic is literally making everything blend together (white decor, washed out photo filters) and copying others to a T.

askeptichere
True Gossiper

Postby Beautifuldisaster » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:59 pm

Amelia322 wrote:I thought she donated the crib? Because it didn't match lol or was that arias?

I'm pretty sure they painted aria's old crib white for Nolan. But then something happened during the painting process and they ended up having to buy a new white crib. I think they used the wrong paint or something? Kind of like when they tried to redo their kitchen table and the paintbrush left marks when it dried so they just went out and bought new white chairs lol
Beautifuldisaster
Informer

Postby marshmellow » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:29 pm

itssmorggs wrote:pretty ironic that Britney is liking tweets about being original Image

That's because she isn't smart enough to catch the sarcasm (SMHRH)
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper

Postby dazzled » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:25 am

askeptichere wrote:Britney showing how Harlow is getting too big for the bassinet, and she doesn't know what she's going to do. Maybe buy a crib. GIRL, we all know she's in bed with you. But go ahead and buy another crib that will get zero use.

And how many times did she say "he's doing so good" in this vlog. WELL. He's doing so well. So many YouTubers I watch do that and it drives me crazy.

Why does she care if the bassinet is too small for Carlo, she's been in there like one time for five minutes.
Stop saying "could/would of" instead of "could/would have".
dazzled
Gossiper

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:46 am

smom12 wrote:
askeptichere wrote:I just went to the playlist live website and you can literally just click on the ticket section and buy a business pass. I don't know why her "manager" would need to "try" at all.

So to translate that tweet:
"I'm trying to justify to Ean spending a ridiculous amount of money to go to a place that hardy anyone will recognize me and trying to get him to stay home with the kids and not hang out with his friends so I can go."

^^ this translation is life
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:25 am

hahaha Kyra was probably talking about B lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby Crazymess1215 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:09 pm

I though it was so dumb when Nolan was a baby she brought the fisher price highchair the one that attaches to the chair and then she got the baby Bjorn highchair then she went out at got him a booster seat later... Like she could of saved money and kept the fisher price chair cuz that was converts to a regular booster seat. My daughter had that high chair and it converts to a booster high chair. I wouldn't be surpised if she got Harlow one of those bloom highchair that cost like $500 cuz ya know she has to be trendy
Crazymess1215
Informer

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Britneyandbaby