Steps to Whining: The Art of Entitlement

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Whining: The Art of Entitlement

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Umm kinda glad that corbin carries June most of the time Kelsey bounces so bad when she walks, June's poor little head and neck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

is missy still infatuated with corbin?
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

actuallydear wrote:is missy still infatuated with corbin?
I'm sure! I wish I was a part of this site when missy jumped on Corbin and wrapped her legs around him, I know bryan didn't like it too much, wonder how Kelsey felt about it.. I would have been annoyed
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

What vlog was that?????
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

3:21
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Corbin walking around in his bathing suit with Missy and Kelsey acting like he's a total hottie was definitely gag inducing. He really needs to lose that Amish beard.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

lmmomSD wrote:Corbin walking around in his bathing suit with Missy and Kelsey acting like he's a total hottie was definitely gag inducing. He really needs to lose that Amish beard.

When he walked out in that, I was immediately grossed out.. and why was Bryan blushing? lol I think Corbin said he was turning red?
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

avabrooke1226 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Corbin walking around in his bathing suit with Missy and Kelsey acting like he's a total hottie was definitely gag inducing. He really needs to lose that Amish beard.

When he walked out in that, I was immediately grossed out.. and why was Bryan blushing? lol I think Corbin said he was turning red?
I do not understand why anyone would think creepy Corbin is attractive! Maybe Missy had a crush on him in high school, but he's total YUCK now.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:
avabrooke1226 wrote:

I do not understand why anyone would think creepy Corbin is attractive! Maybe Missy had a crush on him in high school, but he's total YUCK now.
My sentiments exactly. Ewww.

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Without his current facial hair and hair cut he would be good looking, but as is he disgust me.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

ja14 wrote:Without his current facial hair and hair cut he would be good looking, but as is he disgust me.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
I thought he was pretty hot in the vlog when he proposed to Kelsey, but yeah, he is gross now.

As far as taking a baby to Disney and on rides that is not weird at all. Plenty of people
I know do that, myself included.

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Corbin has aged poorly. Part of it is out of his control, like the receding hair line. I won't snark on him for that, but he makes it a million times worse with his poor grooming decisions. He keeps trying to compensate for the hair loss by growing it super long on top and it just looks stupid. And the Amish beard. Some people really grow into their looks and improve with time as they move through their 20s and 30s. Kelsey and Corbin are not those people. They could both do things to take better care of themselves, but I think they're just going to continue to emulate Missy & Bryan.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Missy and C&K keep hinting about moving there. I bet Missy would be more than happy to pay their moving expenses to have baby June around ALL the time.

How did Corbin's grandmother not even know June's name? That seemed weird. Maybe she's just old and forgot?? I wonder if they even sent out birth announcements??

Why stay at an expensive downtown SF hotel if you're just ordering take-out and watching TV?? You can do the same at a Motel 6 for a fraction of the price.
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

ewokfan11 wrote:Missy and C&K keep hinting about moving there. I bet Missy would be more than happy to pay their moving expenses to have baby June around ALL the time.

How did Corbin's grandmother not even know June's name? That seemed weird. Maybe she's just old and forgot?? I wonder if they even sent out birth announcements??

Why stay at an expensive downtown SF hotel if you're just ordering take-out and watching TV?? You can do the same at a Motel 6 for a fraction of the price.
And downtown SF is totally out of the way for them. If they don't spend a few days in SF, it was pointless to drive into the city. They should have just stopped in the East Bay.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Nothankyou wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:Missy and C&K keep hinting about moving there. I bet Missy would be more than happy to pay their moving expenses to have baby June around ALL the time.

And downtown SF is totally out of the way for them. If they don't spend a few days in SF, it was pointless to drive into the city. They should have just stopped in the East Bay.

I can't watch these guys-- Corbin makes me want to gouge my eyes out, so forgive my asking-- but they flew into Oakland, to see Corbin's grandma, and then drove into San Francisco to spend the night in a hotel and just ordered take out and watched TV? And then went back to Oakland to go the rest of the way to Portland?

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Nothankyou wrote:

I can't watch these guys-- Corbin makes me want to gouge my eyes out, so forgive my asking-- but they flew into Oakland, to see Corbin's grandma, and then drove into San Francisco to spend the night in a hotel and just ordered take out and watched TV? And then went back to Oakland to go the rest of the way to Portland?
They've been driving their car this entire trip. Corbin's grandmother lives someone in SoCal, and probably Orange County like his aunt and cousins. Then they drove all the way to SF to stay the night - so about a 7-hour drive. I've done the PDX-LA drive so many times and avoid going near SF if I can, but it seems like Kelsey has a friend there and they'll probably sightsee for vlog content.

WOW! I just looked up basic rates at that hotel (Villa Florence)...the cheapest room was $330/night (before fees and taxes) and a room with parking was $414!!! It really depends on how far in advance you book and availability, but -DAMN - that seems excessive.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

They're so strange. I hated his comment "whose this old lady holding me?" It was so very rude.
I just don't think they have much to do with his family and that's why his grandmother didn't know June's name.
The whole hotel thing was absurd. First he's complaining that there's only one guy working or something. Then showing this small room without a king bed (que complaining about how they didn't sleep). He goes and gets pizza and smoothies complaining about how tired they are. Then say something about her friend coming to meet the baby then going to bed. Why not meet the friend the next day or make other arrangements after driving all day and everyone is so tired?
These two just don't think.
I really think they'll move closer to the Lumps. Missy spoils them and they can live the YouTube life. Lounging all day, eating out, travel with the lumps, etc. they've already sold out so why not go all the way?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Nothankyou wrote: And downtown SF is totally out of the way for them. If they don't spend a few days in SF, it was pointless to drive into the city. They should have just stopped in the East Bay.

They've been driving their car this entire trip. Corbin's grandmother lives someone in SoCal, and probably Orange County like his aunt and cousins. Then they drove all the way to SF to stay the night - so about a 7-hour drive. I've done the PDX-LA drive so many times and avoid going near SF if I can, but it seems like Kelsey has a friend there and they'll probably sightsee for vlog content.

WOW! I just looked up basic rates at that hotel (Villa Florence)...the cheapest room was $330/night (before fees and taxes) and a room with parking was $414!!! It really depends on how far in advance you book and availability, but -DAMN - that seems excessive.
My favorite restaurant in San Francisco is in the Villa Florence! Kuletos! It's incredibly yummy. But I can't believe they drove _into_ SF driving from LA to Portland. It's totally out of the way. At least an hour from the I-5, and that's with no traffic. And all they did was get take out and watch TV? Even Kuletos take out isn't worth that hassle. Union Square isn't really easy to get to.

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Umm how on earth does she wind up with the same spot missing spray tan, how is that possible any why is she wasting money on it if it only lasts two days!!! The stupidity with these two is crazy, and they will go broke if the move near missy and Brian![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 42995d.jpg[/img]

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ok sorry dp but I'm betting they move every vlog with the bums are almost double the views!

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”