Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyStagedAndConfused (Part 90)

Unread post by julim94 »

whys0seri0us wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
ladyju28 wrote:Ollie was again! knocked out, on that lil table. I guess it was too much effort to go put put him sleep comfortable inside.ImageImageImage
WTF???????? Why is he passed out on a tiny, hard, wooden table with his head nearly hanging off?? Take him inside or at the VERY least put him on a lounger or maybe that hanging bed you just had installed on the porch that you have NEVER used!! It's fine if he naps outside but fucking hell! That looks dangerous and super uncomfortable!
I honestly don't think he's asleep. lol I bet he was just fooling around on the table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anyone notice that bry bry got his chest wax or shave it?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

1) Bryan you feel like shit all the time because you don't exercise and eat garbage and call it "food"

2) wtf is wrong with people giving a shock ball to their small children? And he said it wasn't bad yet screamed when he got shocked? Okayyy

3) Jim putting it down her shirt made me uncomfortable

4) we get it missy, you're a valley girl. "Literally" everything

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DailyStagedAndConfused (Part 90)

Unread post by Theirmom »

This squicked me out too. It's at 13:38, Cassie's all cuddled up on Jim, with her head in his lap.
It's just fucking weird.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

Playsinrain wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
queentee20 wrote: Yeah. Very weird comment. Don't think it's racist at all missy is just really ignorant to certain things. Her sheltered life probably is the reason for it though, not her fault...
As someone with extremely pale skin comments like Missy's really annoy me. People tell me all the time to get a tan and I can't. I am either white or red. They made a comment more than once about how pale juniper was.

SAME HERE... I'm so pale i'm nearly translucent. I had a man yell "DAMN THEM"S SOME WHITE LEGS!!!" and laugh at me at a crosswalk last week. Fun times. I don't tan easily and i don't have any desire to have more exposure to the sun, so sorry. lol. We are headed to the beach next week, say a little prayer that my 100 spf doesn't fail me!!! lol
Let's share "pale" stories: my 1st year after I moved to Orlando, I was working at a WDW resort front desk. This rude businessman I was checking in asked me how was it possible to be living in Florida & be as pale as I was.
My response was & I shit u not, "oh sir, I'm "close friends" (Disney speak for I'm a face character ) with Snow White. I must keep my skin snowy white to stay friends with her."
Jerk, believed me, muttered an apology & came back to the desk later w/o his children & kissed my ass trying to get a personal meet & greet w/ Snow White & his kids!!!!
Felt sooooo great to say NO WAY!
Pale people rock! We unite in spf!Image

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:1) Bryan you feel like shit all the time because you don't exercise and eat garbage and call it "food"

2) wtf is wrong with people giving a shock ball to their small children? And he said it wasn't bad yet screamed when he got shocked? Okayyy

3) Jim putting it down her shirt made me uncomfortable

4) we get it missy, you're a valley girl. "Literally" everything Image

I noticed that too. Every time someone else didn't want to touch it, "it's not that bad!" Then when it shocks him, he squeals and drops it.
I didn't notice his chest hair or lack of it, because I try to avoid looking at his bare chest. I'm sorry. I know I'm fat shaming. I don't have a perfect body either, but I don't post it all over the internet! Ick.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Theirmom wrote:This squicked me out too. It's at 13:38, Cassie's all cuddled up on Jim, with her head in his lap.
It's just fucking weird.

I disagree. I have a friend who is very affectionate with both of her parents. She's 27 years old and I've seen her cuddle with her dad like that plenty of time. I see nothing wrong with it.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

whys0seri0us wrote:
Theirmom wrote:This squicked me out too. It's at 13:38, Cassie's all cuddled up on Jim, with her head in his lap.
It's just fucking weird.

I disagree. I have a friend who is very affectionate with both of her parents. She's 27 years old and I've seen her cuddle with her dad like that plenty of time. I see nothing wrong with it.

Agree to disagree. I'm very affectionate with my parents. Greet with a kiss, hugs, walk with linked arms. But I'm not laying with my head in my Dads crotch area. IT'S WEIRD.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

It's just fucking weird.

She also immediately gets up when she notices the camera, so I guess she's either embarrassed or knows it's strange. It's just, in my opinion, something you would stop doing when you're eight or so and start realizing you don't wanna be that close to your dad. Cuddling with your dad is ok I guess, but a face by a crotch is strange and creepy.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

tintin15 wrote:
It's just fucking weird.

She also immediately gets up when she notices the camera, so I guess she's either embarrassed or knows it's strange. It's just, in my opinion, something you would stop doing when you're eight or so and start realizing you don't wanna be that close to your dad. Cuddling with your dad is ok I guess, but a face by a crotch is strange and creepy.
It didn't look like her face was in his crotch?! More on his tummy.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

whys0seri0us wrote:
tintin15 wrote:
It's just fucking weird.

It didn't look like her face was in his crotch?! More on his tummy.

Not in his crotch!! LOL. I think all of us would be horrified if her face was IN his crotch :lol: :lol: :lol: I meant NEAR his crotch.
alienmellow2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alienmellow2 »

Playsinrain wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:Random question since they were talking about heat. I'm from New Jersey and out humidity is ridiculous. Does California have humidity or is it a dry heat like Arizona. Missy said that it's like 90 degrees so it's not that bad and I'm over here like wth?! 90 would melt me. Lmao

Right?! LOL I'm ni GA and with our humidity 90 feels like the halls of hell. Last summer we had several 100+ days and i didn't want to leave my house. Wearing air is not a fun feeling.

Oh snap! I'm not the only one from Georgia on this forum! What part of GA do you live in, if you don't mind me asking? Sorry that this is WAY off topic, haha.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Does Finn have another mark on his face? WTH like watch your kids instead of playing stupid games for your channel!! Bryan jumping around and screaming like a little girl was really entertaining. Missy only acts like she loves her life when her parents are around since they take care of the kids - otherwise she could care less!!
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Do you guys remember this video? I was going through my watch later and found it. Man they used to actually be funny.

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Theirmom wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:
It's just fucking weird.

Agree to disagree. I'm very affectionate with my parents. Greet with a kiss, hugs, walk with linked arms. But I'm not laying with my head in my Dads crotch area. IT'S WEIRD.

It looked like the back of her head was on his stomach and she was facing up... Just saying.
I'd like to see the vlog with the shower incident...now that's fucking weird
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

alienmellow2 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:Random question since they were talking about heat. I'm from New Jersey and out humidity is ridiculous. Does California have humidity or is it a dry heat like Arizona. Missy said that it's like 90 degrees so it's not that bad and I'm over here like wth?! 90 would melt me. Lmao

Right?! LOL I'm ni GA and with our humidity 90 feels like the halls of hell. Last summer we had several 100+ days and i didn't want to leave my house. Wearing air is not a fun feeling.

Oh snap! I'm not the only one from Georgia on this forum! What part of GA do you live in, if you don't mind me asking? Sorry that this is WAY off topic, haha.
I'm also a Georgian and live west of Atlanta. I am so pale and hate the summer here. :(

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Viewingsince2010 wrote: I'd like to see the vlog with the shower incident...now that's fucking weird
6:20 mark
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I unfortunately have to thank B&M for showing off Super Simple Songs in an early vlog (I think she was pregnant with Ollie or he was under a year old). One of them tried to wake the other up with the "Good Morning Mr. Rooster" song and my husband and I found it hilarious, so we kept the channel bookmarked for kids (and my kid loves it of course lol)
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

whys0seri0us wrote:

Do you guys remember this video? I was going through my watch later and found it. Man they used to actually be funny.

I forgot how skinny Missy used to be.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

MamaJoAnna wrote:I unfortunately have to thank B&M for showing off Super Simple Songs in an early vlog (I think she was pregnant with Ollie or he was under a year old). One of them tried to wake the other up with the "Good Morning Mr. Rooster" song and my husband and I found it hilarious, so we kept the channel bookmarked for kids (and my kid loves it of course lol)
That's a super popular one with most toddlers. My little guy loves it!

And now that song is stuck in my head again... Image
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Why is every vlog about a blow up, neon, unicorn, slime, ride-on, shooting, shocking, enormous pool toy? Do these kids ever just hang around? Like, sing Mr. Rooster, make macaroni crafts, and maybe go to the library or something? It's so sad.

Return to “Daily Bumps”