JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part 96)

ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

Jess, putting your daughters in matching bikinis isn't cute when one is seven and the other is a baby. It just looks stupid.
snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

#jesslogic: rather than stop your toddler, make him put on shoes, a shirt, and wear his helmet properly, let's take a picture. Hey, if he falls we can make a vlog out of it for viewsssss! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 27139b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Since Addy is the first baby with these combo of genetics Chris/Jess she really shouldn't be compared to the other kids, if she Jess actually took her on regular dr visits she would know what percentile she is in. I have a younger cousin who is in the 90th, at age three she is the same size and height as her six year old boy cousin it's crazy but that's genetics

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

snarkyblonde wrote:#jesslogic: rather than stop your toddler, make him put on shoes, a shirt, and wear his helmet properly, let's take a picture. Hey, if he falls we can make a vlog out of it for viewsssss!

I was coming here to say this. It is great that the boys want to be active and ride their bikes and go over their little ramp but honestly, they need to be clothed. I said a couple days ago that if they're going over the ramp, they really should be in pants rather than shorts because road rash is nasty business. And today they can't even put shoes and a shirt on the kid or a properly fitted helmet. If the boys want to be doing little stunts, they need to be taking extra safety precautions because they boys will fall. They're going to start trying different tricks and they're going to get hurt.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

ArielLipstick wrote:Jess, putting your daughters in matching bikinis isn't cute when one is seven and the other is a baby. It just looks stupid.
100% agree.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

vonniebeth wrote:
ArielLipstick wrote:Jess, putting your daughters in matching bikinis isn't cute when one is seven and the other is a baby. It just looks stupid.
100% agree.
Did you guys see the video from her Instagram story of lilia and jenelles daughter (I'm sorry I don't remember her name)? They're both in bikinis dancing. It's kind of disturbing Image

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

snarkyblonde wrote:
vonniebeth wrote:
100% agree.
Did you guys see the video from her Instagram story of lilia and jenelles daughter (I'm sorry I don't remember her name)? They're both in bikinis dancing. It's kind of disturbing Image

I thought so too! What's even weirder is how comfortable Lilia looks. It's really concerning.

megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

missy-1010 wrote:
snarkyblonde wrote:
vonniebeth wrote: 100% agree.

I thought so too! What's even weirder is how comfortable Lilia looks. It's really concerning.

They're children, wearing bikinis, in 100+ degree weather. Are you seriously sexualizing two little girls dancing in their swimsuits? You made it seem like they're spinning around a pole and their moms are throwing ones at them. Good grief.

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

megangold27 wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:
snarkyblonde wrote: Did you guys see the video from her Instagram story of lilia and jenelles daughter (I'm sorry I don't remember her name)? They're both in bikinis dancing. It's kind of disturbing Image

They're children, wearing bikinis, in 100+ degree weather. Are you seriously sexualizing two little girls dancing in their swimsuits? You made it seem like they're spinning around a pole and their moms are throwing ones at them. Good grief.

No. But compare Lilias body language to Alayna's(?) and you can tell which one is Jessica's daughter easy. It's gross the person Jess is turning Lilia into. And to plaster it all over the Internet is gross.
"Ok girls!! Shake your hips and wiggle your popsicles for the insta boomerang!!!"
Good grief

hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

F

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

ajaded76 wrote:Look the comparison of landen to addy in that pic!! She has got to be at least up to his shoulders and probably matches him in weight. Tell me if I'm seeing things or you are all seeing it too. He is 3 and she is 7 months? Damn near the same size.

She is a very well fed baby, but I read that breastfed babies can be a bit bigger compared to bottlefed babies and the weight will go down when they start to walk. I used to be an exceptionally fat baby, even though I was bottlefed, but it all disapeared once I started to run. It's the lack of being able to move around that puts on so much weight.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

vonniebeth wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote: I'm probably one of the few people on here that doesn't have a problem with Addys name, but Angelica is actually really pretty in english, would have been a nice name too.
I don't think the name Adelyn is that bad but the way Jess spells it Addelynn looks ridiculous to me and the fact that all her kids names are matchy matchy.. Kyson, Kaden ,Caden, Landen, Addelyn all looks and sounds weird together
Could be Jacelyn, Kacen, Payson, Emersyn, and whatever the other kids' names are since Lucy doesn't post anymore.
Jamison and Hudson. (She butchered the spelling of the 2 newest ones though.)
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Captain Smooth wrote:
ajaded76 wrote:Look the comparison of landen to addy in that pic!! She has got to be at least up to his shoulders and probably matches him in weight. Tell me if I'm seeing things or you are all seeing it too. He is 3 and she is 7 months? Damn near the same size.

She is a very well fed baby, but I read that breastfed babies can be a bit bigger compared to bottlefed babies and the weight will go down when they start to walk. I used to be an exceptionally fat baby, even though I was bottlefed, but it all disapeared once I started to run. It's the lack of being able to move around that puts on so much weight.
Landon was not bottlefed ? He was exclusively breastfed just like the twins , at least as far as I know. That being said, yes Adrenaline is by far the biggest baby of hers. Lilia, twins and Landon were all small. Probably has to do with Stabby's genes.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

This. So much this. Seriously people take it too far sometimes.
pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:
ajaded76 wrote:But Angelica is sooo advanced, you guys.
I'm probably one of the few people on here that doesn't have a problem with Addys name, but Angelica is actually really pretty in english, would have been a nice name too.
I don't think the name Adelyn is that bad but the way Jess spells it Addelynn looks ridiculous to me and the fact that all her kids names are matchy matchy.. Kyson, Kaden ,Caden, Landen, Addelyn all looks and sounds weird together
Could be Jacelyn, Kacen, Payson, Emersyn, and whatever the other kids' names are since Lucy doesn't post anymore.[/quote]

Jamison and Hudson. (She butchered the spelling of the 2 newest ones though.)[/quote]

who is Lucy?
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

marshmellow wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:

Landon was not bottlefed ? He was exclusively breastfed just like the twins , at least as far as I know. That being said, yes Adrenaline is by far the biggest baby of hers. Lilia, twins and Landon were all small. Probably has to do with Stabby's genes.
Yeah, I know, it said in the article that they can be bigger and put on more weight, doesn't mean they have to.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Maybe if she didn't whip her tits out every single fucking time the camera is on and shove them in addies mourh she wouldn't be so big, I would put it past her to put Addie on the boob even though she already ate just to get a camera shot.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

I thought it was spelled Add A Lynn. Addalynn Jade. They should have gone with AddABow Ginger.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

There is no way I would let my child ride their bike with no shoes and no clothes on. Landen literally has nothing protecting him if he were to fall. Totally irresponsible to allow him to do that. His helmet doesn't look like it fits right either.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

Who is Lucy?
Lucy was a YouTube mom who ended up deleting all of her stuff out of nowhere. Xxxjoelpoelxxx or something like that

Return to “JesssFam”