DailyStagedAndConfused (Part 90)

prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyStagedAndConfused (Part 90)

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

Was that cassies boyfriend that was sitting down playing a game with them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Can you imagine if Missy homeschools those boys...every day will be like that little Independence Day explanation. I can't stand her stupid fake kindergarten teacher voice.

Aunt Bev got to be Aunt Bev! Looks like Bryan was hanging out here again...

They got their yearly walk in...look like they're set for exercise until next July. Unless Bryan decides this is finally the year that it's just too much for him. He looked like a big sweaty gorilla hauling that wagon

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Oh, I also thought it was pretty funny when Missy was all, Papa came to the rescue and rigged up this knife stick to kill the shark! Isn't he such a genius?! And then Bryan tried to use it and she changed to "You"ll cut my walls! BRYAN!!!!" Maybe this is one of the reasons he can't do anything around the house...he will *never* do anything as well as the amazing Papa, at least in Missy's opinion.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

cat9480 wrote:Can you imagine if Missy homeschools those boys...every day will be like that little Independence Day explanation. I can't stand her stupid fake kindergarten teacher voice.

They got their yearly walk in...look like they're set for exercise until next July. Unless Bryan decides this is finally the year that it's just too much for him. He looked like a big sweaty gorilla hauling that wagon Image

"This is the Declaration of Independence. It's where we declared our independence."

"2+2=4. Which means two and two make four."

"When a plant eats, it's called photosynthesis. The plants synthesize and we get to celebrate photos of them."
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Missy-" we got the family and we are walking DOWN"

Okay then why are you out of breath going down hill?

And Ollie and the beginning say happen forden juden? How can they hear that and think it's okay at 4? Cod den canden fireden???

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

tintin15 wrote:Holy cow. The way Ollie said happy 4th of July in the opening of today's vlog :? Pretty unintelligible.

And they probably had him say it over and over, until they gave up and just went with the "best one"
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"HAPPY FOWF DEW-EYE!!!!!!!!"

Poor kid. He's gonna get picked on so much in school they're going to yank him out half a day in and homeschool him. Finn on the other hand will probably be sent off ASAP because he's not Golden Child or Baby Girl (if they ever have one).
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Those rompers though. I guess for Fin they aren't that bad... But Ollie..really he is 4 and recently potty trained I don't see them being practical. Also those tight pants and shorts that kid probably has accidents all the time because he can't get his clothing off. It's all about the looks though.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:Those rompers though. I guess for Fin they aren't that bad... But Ollie..really he is 4 and recently potty trained I don't see them being practical. Also those tight pants and shorts that kid probably has accidents all the time because he can't get his clothing off. It's all about the looks though.
I have some of those rompers for my 3.5 year old and they are actually very easy to pull down and use the potty. They are very stretchy and easy to pull down and back up.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Her explanation as she prettied her hair was painful to sit through
Ollie is definitely not a toddler hopefully, this is the last summer we have to deal with that.
They'll never have the relationship Mimi and papa have. I guess that's the curse to be in a love triangle with your go pro.
I knew something was up when she was in full face make up.. the game looks easy enough for Finn too. Bryans big head with them in the background and missy smiling at the camera was creepy... Dada'$ gotta make that birthday party money [FIREWORKS][FIREWORK SPARKLER][FIREWORKS][FIREWORK SPARKLER][FIREWORKS]

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Today's title should be posted all over YouTube as an example of the worst clickbait title. Where he came up with that is beyond me. The whole vlog was about the 4th of July, even her cutting the cake for dessert. It was supposed to be red/blue and he said a quick something about "gender reveal ". The only reason to use that was to get the minions fired up with pregnancy speculation. Such idiots! Sunk to a new low that's for sure.
That cake was also steaming when she was cutting into it.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

tintin15 wrote:
cat9480 wrote:Can you imagine if Missy homeschools those boys...every day will be like that little Independence Day explanation. I can't stand her stupid fake kindergarten teacher voice.

They got their yearly walk in...look like they're set for exercise until next July. Unless Bryan decides this is finally the year that it's just too much for him. He looked like a big sweaty gorilla hauling that wagon Image

"This is the Declaration of Independence. It's where we declared our independence."

"2+2=4. Which means two and two make four."

"When a plant eats, it's called photosynthesis. The plants synthesize and we get to celebrate photos of them."
Omg I am dead... thank you for the laugh. Seriously though, she is ridiculous. They don't know the difference between good/well so I mean... the bar is set pretty low for these people.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Today's vlog did make me wonder if Bryan and Missy read here. He finally referred to her as aunt all of a sudden. I honestly hope they don't read here, why would someone want to read a bunch of negativity about themselves?

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Today's vlog did make me wonder if Bryan and Missy read here. He finally referred to her as aunt all of a sudden. I honestly hope they don't read here, why would someone want to read a bunch of negativity about themselves?

Because if they know what people don't like about them, they can change it, or lie, or just refute it. To get more people to like them. Reading negative stuff sucks, but Youtubers like to prove everyone wrong to get more fans.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

So, do you think Ellie is offended by the vlog title?

heymallie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heymallie »

onbreak wrote:So, do you think Ellie is offended by the vlog title?

I was thinking the same thing. I also thought, "look the lumps are taking a page out of e+j's book". Are the lumps that desperate for views now?

priestess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priestess »

i love when youtubers have sponsored videos because it's like "wow i had no idea that this person LOVES this specific thing that they've 1) never mentioned before, 2) will never mention again, and 3) only have on the blog for a hot second whoa"
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

onbreak wrote:So, do you think Ellie is offended by the vlog title?

I doubt it, because she knows it's just a tactic to pull in more views.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Missy's explanation of Independence Day is how you would tell someone the shape of an Orange. For someone who is on her phone 24/7 - you would think she could have visited Mr.Google and gotten a little description to read to the kids! Do you guys remember the movie "Pee Wee's Big Adventure" - I swear Ollie is going to be the next Francis Buxton!! Missy was playing that Magic Kingdom game more than Ollie - he just spoke on cue for the vlog as per usual. That shark balloon was trying so hard to get away from these psychotic Lannings but what a sad ending for it - only Papa used his brains to get it down - Missy and Bryan would have hired people to come take it down for them!! Ollie is way too big for that wagon!! Missy can't even sit up to watch Fireworks - #LaziestLanningOfThemAll
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

janem wrote:Today's title should be posted all over YouTube as an example of the worst clickbait title. Where he came up with that is beyond me. The whole vlog was about the 4th of July, even her cutting the cake for dessert. It was supposed to be red/blue and he said a quick something about "gender reveal ". The only reason to use that was to get the minions fired up with pregnancy speculation. Such idiots! Sunk to a new low that's for sure.
That cake was also steaming when she was cutting into it.

I hope she enjoyed cutting into that pink cake Image I think Bryan is a boy-maker...so I bet this will be the last time *that* happens! Too bad Corbin wasn't there to share the special moment with her...

Return to “Daily Bumps”