The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

jillvstheworld
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by jillvstheworld »

Smh, when are they gonna stop calling their house "new"? They moved in back in November. It's July, for crying out loud. >.<
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Regarding the after picture of Ellie's eyebrows on Instagram, any idea what is going on with her lips? Is that from removing lip sense?
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

tintin15 wrote:All I got from that gif of the firework is how much I want someone to put a flour sack over Ellie's head. Not in a malicious, murderous way, just in the way that I hate the over exaggerated expressions she makes sometimes and I don't want to see them.
The head shaking screaming thing was what I was going for, but I'm on mobile so it was hard to get it down to the exact second.

The constant screaming of YEEEAAAAH WHOOOOOOOO was so fucking annoying. I was like, "well she can't be any more annoying then-"

And then that happened and I choked on my coffee.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It's like she has to show how FUN everything is, but it's not, really. Not that fun, anyway. So she just comes off looking like a psycho.
I still can't get over her toasting with a steak knife. She had to at least have a water glass, right?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Pency wrote:
imnottired wrote:My god...Image
Oh my god please tell me they weren't setting off fireworks that shoot into the air on their cul de sac. If I was their neighbor I would be so pissed. That's a good way to set somebody's house on fire.
We do it every year, have for 11 years, never set anything on fire.
navarjul000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by navarjul000 »

Tiger27 wrote:
Pency wrote:
imnottired wrote:My god...Image
Oh my god please tell me they weren't setting off fireworks that shoot into the air on their cul de sac. If I was their neighbor I would be so pissed. That's a good way to set somebody's house on fire.
It seemed like their whole street was there and participating so chances are, *most* people were probably fine with it. My neighborhood does this too...everyone comes out and pools their fireworks to create a bigger show and there's tons of mortars that go into the air. It's a ton of fun! I don't know the Utah laws but the sort of fireworks they were doing are perfectly legal in my state and they seemed a fine distance from houses being in the middle of the circle. I know accidents can always happen but this is a super normal and widely accepted thing where I live.

On another note, does anyone else find it so strange that they blur out their neighbors' houses every once in a blue moon like they care about their privacy but then going showing the whole street the rest of the time? There's no point in doing that if you aren't 100% committed to doing it all the time. They've also never really filmed the neighborhood kids before...I wonder how the parents and other neighbors felt about being filmed. Or what they thought of Jared's ridiculous George Washington guitar solo.
What they did is legal. (: I live in Utah and pretty much everyone does what they did. Heck, my own family and neighbors pooled everyone's fireworks together and went at it for over an hour! We had fireworks just like those too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Legal or not I hate it when people shoot fireworks off. Too many animals get scared and run off. That ruins the fun in my eyes

No offence.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:Legal or not I hate it when people shoot fireworks off. Too many animals get scared and run off. That ruins the fun in my eyes Image

No offence.
Personal, so feel free to scroll by. My dog gets crazy from fireworks. I literally (and yes, I mean literally) have to sit on the floor and pat him, even when I have dosed him with doggie downers. So, we get through the official fireworks, and then the jerks start in with the illegal ones. Because of brush fires, they're illegal in California. But people get them.in Mexico, or wherever. And my poor old guy just goes nuts.

flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

it also severely distresses wildlife and even kills them when they ingest the leftovers of the fireworks that blew away :(
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Legal or not I hate it when people shoot fireworks off. Too many animals get scared and run off. That ruins the fun in my eyes Image

No offence.
I hate it too. My poor old dog has been a nervous wreck. People have been going at it since Saturday every night. Do glad it's over now.

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

No offence.
Fireworks are also really difficult for veterans suffering from PTSD. Most people don't even think about how traumatizing and triggering the popping sound can be!

navarjul000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by navarjul000 »

(Not about the vlog so feel free to scroll by.)
I know my dog gets scared but as long as he sleeps in one of our rooms he's usually fine. And it makes me sad for dogs that run off (my dog ran away from his previous owners on the 4th 6 years ago and we adopted him shortly thereafter), so I can see why fireworks would be and are a problem. I didn't think about animals ingesting leftover parts or the traumatizing effects for veterans, but thank you to the people who shared these things. I feel bad and I'll try to be more cautious and mindful the next time I do fireworks with my family or at all.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

A couple of years ago, an elderly couple was killed in their home when fireworks that were being ignited by people in the neighborhood landed on their roof. I realize it's rare, but why chance it? Just find an open field.
whatsbeyond
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatsbeyond »

It's illegal where I live to set off any kind of firework unless you have a permit. Fines of up to $500k or a year in jail. They have rules for a reason, some places are just far behind I guess....it's also the law that everyone under 18, whether on a bike or in a chariot trailer wear a helmet, but that's a whole other thing.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
linzgurl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by linzgurl »

Looks like Jared's shirts are starting to get a little tight ;)
You'd think with all that free time it'd be easier to stay in shape. Does Jared ever work out? At all?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ellie is losing weight, and Jared is finding it. And of course, it's abdominal fat, which is the worst kind. Jared needs to get with the program.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

linzgurl wrote:Looks like Jared's shirts are starting to get a little tight ;)
You'd think with all that free time it'd be easier to stay in shape. Does Jared ever work out? At all?
Not to be rude, but what an odd shape :| It's all up beneath his chest. I'm not trying to shame him, but it's weird that his whole stomach isn't out like it is just beneath his chest? Does he walk around always consciously sucking his tummy in? lol
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

tintin15 wrote:
linzgurl wrote:Looks like Jared's shirts are starting to get a little tight ;)
Not to be rude, but what an odd shape :| It's all up beneath his chest. I'm not trying to shame him, but it's weird that his whole stomach isn't out like it is just beneath his chest? Does he walk around always consciously sucking his tummy in? lol
Unfortunately, I gain weight in a similar way. And I'm small chested (or I was before having my baby lol) so it looked really bad any time I put on even 5 pounds. Part of it is genetic and the other part is probably cortisol (and all of it was diet Image) due to stress.

crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

Anyone know what's up with Aaron & Rylie? They haven't posted a pregnancy update in awhile.

Maggie2017
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maggie2017 »

Okay maybe I'm crazy, but I am wondering if Ellie is pregnant. I think she told her family in that vlog of Bonnie's where Jennifer held Ellie like a baby. They seemed really happy about something, and Jennifer had a little present for Ellie. E and J mysteriously didn't film Jennifer being there at all that day. I also noticed in Jackson's footage today that Ellie is doing the hair tie trick with the button on her pants.

Could be nothing, but If I'm counting correctly, the timing works out with Ellie's miscarriage, (which I still speculate was actually a period and she was never pregnant). Anyway, I'm probably wrong and projecting my own situation on them (I'm 39 weeks pregnanernant). Just wondering if anyone else has noticed anything!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”