whatsbeyond
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by whatsbeyond »

Acbsktbll wrote:
mommadrama01 wrote:Jackson's bee sting was sad. His puffy eyes made him look like a completely different child

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
It was almost creepy how much his looks changed!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
I'm struggling to finish todays vlog. He doesn't look well at all. Makes me so sad and I'm no Dr, but as a mom I'd be rushing my kid to emerg to get them checked out. Especially if their whole look changed. Too weird.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

For those that don't want to watch...

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 8ea6ab.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 0c3540.png[/img]

I can't believe they didn't think this was concerning. Just carried on with their day. Fruit snacks cure all in Ellie's world Image
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

I haven't watched an E&J vlog in forever and it's been quite a while since I've visited this forum, but when tapatalk randomly emails you about visiting, you do it. lol

HOLY COW and WTF! Poor Jackson. Having a face swell up like that was definitely a cause for concern and a necessary trip to the ER/urgent care.

That 2nd picture breaks my heart. I can't imagine what was going through his mind when he saw himself in the mirror. It will be interesting to see what happens when he's older and gets hurts, meaning will he be more vocal about seeing a doctor and whatnot.

Personal - My parents were never big on taking my siblings and I to the doctor when we were kids if we hurt ourselves. I sprained my finger once rough-housing with my sister while our parents were out of the house. The joints in my fingers were black & blue and it hurt like crazy. If my friend had not been there to spend the night I don't think my mom would have taken me to the ER. A few years later my sister threw an empty applesauce jar at the back of my head (because my mom said to tell her we needed to help bring in groceries). I went down when it hit me and my face/head/forehead missing hitting the brick fireplace by about 3 inches. I had a huge bump on the back of my head, but never got taken to the ER/urgent care. I was pretty sure I had a concussion too, but you couldn't have convinced my parents of that. I remember that hours later telling my mom that my head still hurt and she felt the bump, but nothing was done. I still have the bump. I don't know if my parents just didn't want to pay the co-pays to take us to the doctor or what. What sucks about not going when I was a child and it was necessary (I still went for regular check-up's, just not emergencies) is that I put off doctor stuff now as an adult. I've had the paperwork to get blood work and x-ray's done since April and still haven't gone.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

OMG .. and the dumb smile on Ellies face makes me furious

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

just_me wrote:I haven't watched an E&J vlog in forever and it's been quite a while since I've visited this forum, but when tapatalk randomly emails you about visiting, you do it. lol

HOLY COW and WTF! Poor Jackson. Having a face swell up like that was definitely a cause for concern and a necessary trip to the ER/urgent care.

That 2nd picture breaks my heart. I can't imagine what was going through his mind when he saw himself in the mirror. It will be interesting to see what happens when he's older and gets hurts, meaning will he be more vocal about seeing a doctor and whatnot.

Personal - My parents were never big on taking my siblings and I to the doctor when we were kids if we hurt ourselves. I sprained my finger once rough-housing with my sister while our parents were out of the house. The joints in my fingers were black & blue and it hurt like crazy. If my friend had not been there to spend the night I don't think my mom would have taken me to the ER. A few years later my sister threw an empty applesauce jar at the back of my head (because my mom said to tell her we needed to help bring in groceries). I went down when it hit me and my face/head/forehead missing hitting the brick fireplace by about 3 inches. I had a huge bump on the back of my head, but never got taken to the ER/urgent care. I was pretty sure I had a concussion too, but you couldn't have convinced my parents of that. I remember that hours later telling my mom that my head still hurt and she felt the bump, but nothing was done. I still have the bump. I don't know if my parents just didn't want to pay the co-pays to take us to the doctor or what. What sucks about not going when I was a child and it was necessary (I still went for regular check-up's, just not emergencies) is that I put off doctor stuff now as an adult. I've had the paperwork to get blood work and x-ray's done since April and still haven't gone.
Cycle of life
I have Bloodwork order papers from two years ago.. my kids hate that place.. I hate fighting with them. Just routine, I don't feel there's a need.. but if they puffed up like jax I'd be taking then to urgent care asap.. or even the fucking chiropractic quack

navarjul000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by navarjul000 »

HelloSweetie wrote:For those that don't want to watch...

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 8ea6ab.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 0c3540.png[/img]

I can't believe they didn't think this was concerning. Just carried on with their day. Fruit snacks cure all in Ellie's world Image
I'm no doctor, but considering how his face swelled up he should've been taken to the ER ASAP. He should've been checked for allergies.
My youngest sister got stung when she was about 4 or 5 on her neck, but her neck didn't swell up nor did her face, all she had was little red bump.
And knowing this is Jackson's second bee sting and it had a considerably worse effect on him there should be no excuse to not have immediately taken him to the doctor for safe measure at the very least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rullakebab »

Yes they definetly should check if Jackson is allergic and have an epipen and be very careful with bees. Ugh it makes me so angry they never just can't do the right thing.

And also, I'm confused, someone said they are now "keeping things private because of the recent miscarriage" have they said it a vlog/other social media? I haven't watched their vlogs but I got the impression they have been very quiet about the TTC stuff? Could someone please tell me if they have mentioned TTC, miscarriage etc?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rullakebab »

Where Jackson got stung, on his face? It's dangerous if he is allergic :/ poor Jackso and Ellie just grins and Jared keeps filming him.

navarjul000
Amateur
Amateur

Rullakebab wrote:Yes they definetly should check if Jackson is allergic and have an epipen and be very careful with bees. Ugh it makes me so angry they never just can't do the right thing.

And also, I'm confused, someone said they are now "keeping things private because of the recent miscarriage" have they said it a vlog/other social media? I haven't watched their vlogs but I got the impression they have been very quiet about the TTC stuff? Could someone please tell me if they have mentioned TTC, miscarriage etc?

Other than Ellie tweeting about it being "a month of emotions" for her re: following the miscarriage (period? Who knows) I don't think they've said anything.

[OT] Does it bother anyone else that she called it "a month of emotions" rather than "an emotional month." I'm still not over her grammar, vocabulary, and sentence structure ughhhhhh

navarjul000
Amateur
Amateur

onbreak wrote:OMG .. and the dumb smile on Ellies face makes me furious

Same. It's such an odd reaction, she looks so smug. If my child's face swelled up like that I don't know exactly what I'd look like, but I definitely know I wouldn't be smiling.

whatsbeyond
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatsbeyond »

navarjul000 wrote:

Same. It's such an odd reaction, she looks so smug. If my child's face swelled up like that I don't know exactly what I'd look like, but I definitely know I wouldn't be smiling.

She thinks it's funny. Smug like you said. She looks evil. Then she hauls him out to Bonnies after his nap and tells him to "be nice to Boston" or something along those lines. Jared and her go on a date. Honestly wtf? I used to like them so much, now I just feel disgusted with them. Not good parents. Not anymore.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I'd hate to go on a date with someone I had to share my plate of food with

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

navarjul000 wrote:

her facial expressions during that clip reminded me so much of ruby and jennifer. narcissist strike force!
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

They are so stupid! If my kids face swelled like that I would be taking her to the doctor. I cannot stand them anymore!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And Ellie sitting there smiling. Why does she look so happy when her child looks so miserable.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

This is the kind of thing that if I saw a friend of mine do to their kid they'd get an earful. It's just plain irresponsible.
What Jackson had WAS AN ALLERGIC REACTION. If it weren't an allergic reaction it wouldn't have swollen like that!
Take your kid to the doctor's next time you idiots. GET INFORMED about shit like this IT COULD KILL YOUR CHILD.

Also their vlog today was pretty entertaining, up until they were at home. Bonnie and Joel crack me up.
you can call me kath.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

What is awful is the way people are tip-toeing around in the comments. "I know you are the parents and you know best, but it really looks like an allergic reaction. But you know best!" (Paraphrasing) And are still getting attacked. "Ellie and Jared know what they're doing!" No, they don't.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

I guess now that they are hanging out together more and more Joel started acting like a buffoon like Jared does.

https://giphy.com/gifs/HlRRkgGeNwaRO
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

What a lame ass day at the lake. If they bought a boat it would be a waste of money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
3BoysandaLilMiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3BoysandaLilMiss »

poor Jackson that was a serous reaction I would have at least taking him to a dr
considering each bite the reaction is worse
he would of felt terrible :( you could still see some swelling in todays vlog
I hope he doesn't get stung again

no reaction dont leave anything (yes its painful but it doesn't swell)

I'm allergic to both bees (been stung once) and bull ants (bitten a few times)
and swell and the bite is extremely itchy for a few weeks

Return to “Ellie and Jared”