JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part 96)

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part

Unread post by olemama »

smom12 wrote:
Ripley wrote:
webby wrote:I thought that too. I actually wondered if she lost her job when coming back from Disneyland

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Why do people think she lost her job? I am confused, but have not watched many vlogs, so maybe I am missing something. Is it because she shows up in the middle of the day and was driving the girls someplace in the last vlog ? Dont forget though, she may work weird hours-day, evening, nights, shorter shifts etc...The healthcare field is crazy like that.
She posted in her SC her last day is on the 16th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I hope she's going to a better job or going back to school. Dear Janell, don't be like Jess. Set a great example for your daughter and work hard at your job and school.Show her that education and hard work matter!
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

smom12 wrote:I'll laugh my ass off of it's because she will be doing YouTube now.

I hope she just got a bette praying job somewhere else. She is on my good side because she actually works at a job out of the house.

She has her youtube channel linked in her instagram bio now, anyone know if that was always there?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Why does Jess think we want to see Advocate's 20000 rolls of fat lmao its not appealing to me in the least. Just shows Jess should stop feeding her so much CRAP, try some fruits and veggies instead of Lilia's leftover pizza crust, ugh.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

DOES NOONE BELIEVE IN HARD WORK AND EDUCATION ANYMORE??? Fuck. Fuck you Janelle. Fuck you Jess and fuck all these moms who exploit their kids for the almighty dollar.

Fuck too fuck you fuck you.

fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

smom12 wrote:DOES NOONE BELIEVE IN HARD WORK AND EDUCATION ANYMORE??? Fuck. Fuck you Janelle. Fuck you Jess and fuck all these moms who exploit their kids for the almighty dollar.

Who ever said that Janelle was not working anymore? She said she was leaving her current job. She could have another one already lined up. Calm the fuck down. :?
ajaded76
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ajaded76 »

I wanted some drama, so I tried to look for the supposed tension in that recent vlog. Which holy shit I'm so glad I don't watch her videos normally anymore, she is a mess and her life is pure chaos all fueled by and caused by her!!!

I didn't see any red flags, though. Just normal person behavior. I don't think she typically showed anything but lovey dovey before, so maybe she is just caring less about what is cut out.

Still waiting for her to have a crash and burn breakdown.

It didn't seem like landen wanted to do gymnastics at all.

Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

It's been what, 6 years since Janelle has seen the fruits of Jess' "labor". I think she would've gotten into the YouTube gig a lot sooner if she wanted to.

Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

fudgeitup wrote:
smom12 wrote:DOES NOONE BELIEVE IN HARD WORK AND EDUCATION ANYMORE??? Fuck. Fuck you Janelle. Fuck you Jess and fuck all these moms who exploit their kids for the almighty dollar.

Who ever said that Janelle was not working anymore? She said she was leaving her current job. She could have another one already lined up. Calm the fuck down. :?
HOW are you still allowed on this site?
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

fudgeitup wrote:
twomommies wrote: I don't understand why she never makes videos about Big Brother? Like just sit down reactions? From a business standpoint, that would bring her more views and a whole new audience

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Maybe because it doesn't go with the theme of her channel, which is mommy/family vlogger.
She's made random videos before though. She probably has a lot of viewers who do watch BB (the over 18 viewers)

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

fudgeitup wrote:

Do you think I pull this out of my ass? Someone in her IG said that YouTube link was new on her profile. It's being speculated there. So before you tell me to calm the fuck down go check this shit for yourself.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

And I already said I HOPE she has a regular job. YOU need to calm the fuck down about defending them.

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 6846fa.png[/img]

Look at allll that red hair Image

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

smom12 wrote:Image

And I already said I HOPE she has a regular job. YOU need to calm the fuck down about defending them.

It's funny that the person telling you to calm down does everything possible to make fake double accounts to get on here and defend jess. Embarrassing. Maybe she needs to step away from her computer.
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

smom12 wrote:
fudgeitup wrote:

Do you think I pull this out of my ass? Someone in her IG said that YouTube link was new on her profile. It's being speculated there. So before you tell me to calm the fuck down go check this shit for yourself.

The link leads to the video of Alyna's birthday disney surprise video. It has been linked there since June 10th, when she put the video up. Just because she has the link to the video in her bio, doesn't mean she is going to become a youtube. I could put a link to my youtube channel in my IG bio, does that mean I am gonna be a youtuber now? Just because some random person speculates it, doesn't mean it's true.
Last edited by fudgeitup on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
smom12 wrote:Image

It's funny that the person telling you to calm down does everything possible to make fake double accounts to get on here and defend jess. Embarrassing. Maybe she needs to step away from her computer.
I find it funny that she thinks that I'm so worked up I need to be calmed down just because I write in Caps. Image

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Plot twist.
Fudgeitup is Wendy.
*she furiously pulls at the collar of her tie dye shirt in frustration as she pounds on the keyboard*
"ITS BEEN LINKED SINCE JUNE 10th! JUNE 10th I SAY!!!!"

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

fudgeitup wrote:
smom12 wrote:
fudgeitup wrote: Who ever said that Janelle was not working anymore? She said she was leaving her current job. She could have another one already lined up. Calm the fuck down. :?

The link leads to the video of Alyna's birthday disney surprise video. It has been linked there since June 10th, when she put the video up. Just because she has the link to the video in her bio, doesn't mean she is going to become a youtube. I could put a link to my youtube channel in my IG bio, does that mean I am gonna be a youtuber now?
Oh god. Last time I will respond to you. I said HOPE she has a regular job. Is it confirmed she will be on YouTube? No. That whole fuck rant is IF she is. I didn't say it as gospel.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

missy-1010 wrote:Plot twist.
Fudgeitup is Wendy.
*she furiously pulls at the collar of her tie dye shirt in frustration as she pounds on the keyboard*
"ITS BEEN LINKED SINCE JUNE 10th! JUNE 10th I SAY!!!!"

Literally snorted my coffee.Image

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

Awh Jess gave me a shout out about the beer bottle comment in her new youtube video while they were doing the FAQ. Hi Jess!!
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

I wanna know how she can be almost a week behind on footage, yet she still can't get the vlogs up on time.

Return to “JesssFam”