JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part 96)

heyyyhi
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part

Unread post by heyyyhi »

Janell went back to nursing school. She posted pictures a few months ago with results from school entrance exams. For the past few days she's been posting pictures in a classroom setting with her computer and notebooks.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Intrigued by the 'we are not okay' vlog title.. anyone care to enlighten me as to what's she on about ? I'm definitely not going to give her a clickbaited view lol
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Ok, who is trolling the comments of this video :P
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

emloha_91 wrote:Intrigued by the 'we are not okay' vlog title.. anyone care to enlighten me as to what's she on about ? I'm definitely not going to give her a clickbaited view lol
I flipped through and was in the middle of writing the recap when my son woke up from his nap, so I'll finish it tonight. Basically the "we are not okay" bit is extremely clickbaity and they mean that they aren't sane or normal or okay. It was the FAQ Friday answer.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

heyyyhi wrote:Janell went back to nursing school. She posted pictures a few months ago with results from school entrance exams. For the past few days she's been posting pictures in a classroom setting with her computer and notebooks.
Excellent! Best of luck to her!!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

literallywhat wrote:Awh Jess gave me a shout out about the beer bottle comment in her new youtube video while they were doing the FAQ. Hi Jess!!
I thought that was so strange to include. They mentioned it but didn't try to defend themselves or anything..
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Did anyone hear Jess shade us on the new video lmao she said to Chris mind out for the beer bottles on your nightstand. Does she waste her life reading what we think of her? :D
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Maybe the beer bottles were janell's haha :O
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I'm not so sure it was us. I did notice a few comments on the other video about the bottles. Did they even deny it was beer? Lol

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Jess is off her blended family game, with that explanation in the beginning she went from calling them stepsiblings , to her dads kids etc
Jess is so damn strange, when she mentioned Tommy and Caden leaving and literally was stopping her self from saying "going home" oh they will only be "gone for a week" lmao girl we all know they live with they mom and not your blended mess, and that just kills her, she stumbled over that whole sentence so bad.

And whaaaaat I can't believe she respects someone's privacy (her stepsisters?) by not recording them, maybe she will start blurring out random kids faces in her videos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Sparklingdee wrote:Did anyone hear Jess shade us on the new video lmao she said to Chris mind out for the beer bottles on your nightstand. Does she waste her life reading what we think of her? :D
Our opinion is what give her part of her content (messy house, Chris quiting, etc) and let's face it, she spends a good part of her day looking up this forum (no wonder she's up so late).
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

MamaJoAnna wrote:I'm not so sure it was us. I did notice a few comments on the other video about the bottles. Did they even deny it was beer? Lol

I was the one who made the comment that everyone was yelling at me for. Somehow I am the horrible person but they're the ones drinking beer before cosleeping. So we can consider it to be us haha and they confirmed it was beer and didn't say anything to defend it. They probably don't think they've done anything wrong.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Must be frustrating to be Janell, she's getting her education and working hard, meanwhile Jess makes more in a week than she does in a month.
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Yeah but Jess had 7 kids vs Janells' two person family so hopefully she's doing pretty well with a real job too.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

dazzled wrote:Must be frustrating to be Janell, she's getting her education and working hard, meanwhile Jess makes more in a week than she does in a month.
But also so rewarding when she looks at her daughter who is so well behaved, polite and articulate. Way more than any of Jess' kids.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Lyanna wrote:
dazzled wrote:Must be frustrating to be Janell, she's getting her education and working hard, meanwhile Jess makes more in a week than she does in a month.
But also so rewarding when she looks at her daughter who is so well behaved, polite and articulate. Way more than any of Jess' kids.
And eventually YT will die, maybe 5-10 years but Janell will still have her education and an actual career. I applaud her for thatImageImageImage

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

pennyajdg wrote:
And whaaaaat I can't believe she respects someone's privacy (her stepsisters?) by not recording them, maybe she will start blurring out random kids faces in her videos

I'm glad someone in her life doesn't take her shit. I hope her step sister told her to shove her camera up her behind lol

emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
emloha_91 wrote:Intrigued by the 'we are not okay' vlog title.. anyone care to enlighten me as to what's she on about ? I'm definitely not going to give her a clickbaited view lol
I flipped through and was in the middle of writing the recap when my son woke up from his nap, so I'll finish it tonight. Basically the "we are not okay" bit is extremely clickbaity and they mean that they aren't sane or normal or okay. It was the FAQ Friday answer.

Thanks for replying lovely :) how old is your little boy?
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

I get where you all are coming from, but I don't think it makes working your ass off to make a fraction of what someone makes by sitting on their ass and whipping out a camera a couple of times a day any less frustrating.
LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

She's so annoying. Her latest IG pic is a photo of Adenoid with Jess' boob in her mouth. The comments are like "breastfed babies are so happy and healthy!" I'm like ok, but her rolls are because she eats her weight in Little Caesars.

I breastfeed but damn I hope I'm not insufferable like she and her fans. You know who's happy? Babies who eat.

Return to “JesssFam”