Tannerites/YAWI

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Tannerites

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He's on his mission, isn't he? That's so not OK. He's over 18, he's obviously devout enough to do a mission, so invading his privacy like that is so wrong!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
overtherainbow
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by overtherainbow »

what do you think about their last video?

punishing a girl with horrible cramps because her mother couldn't care less that she couldn't finish cleaning her room in time because of back pain. then making it sound like she was completely wrong for getting annoyed.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Those girls always seem to have cramps. I really feel for them. I had bad endometriosis. I hate how they use those girls' cramps for clickbait.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I'm all for being open about periods and getting rid of the stigma, but I'm not sure I'd want my period and cramps to be the main focus of a video for thousands to view, especially if I was a young teen.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Caisflame wrote:I'm all for being open about periods and getting rid of the stigma, but I'm not sure I'd want my period and cramps to be the main focus of a video for thousands to view, especially if I was a young teen.
I know! I am all for getting rid of the stigma. But it's still something personal. And sharing it with the internet _for money_ is just wrong. I was thinking, "what's going to happen if she's looking for a job?" But then I remembered. She's not going to be looking for a job. She's going to be looking for a husband. This is all good because she's now able to bear children! Yes! The kids don't really have a say in this. And it's not fair.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I understand it's a normal part of life, and I thought the video about supplies was a good idea, I just didn't think they needed to announce it to the world that she just started.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Are these people buying views because I've never heard of them and now they are now in my "related video" section a lot. They are INSANE! What child getting her first period wants to announce it TO THE WORLD? That is something PRIVATE. Yes, it's natural...blah, blah, blah...but it's still PRIVATE!

These parents ARE PURE EVIL to expose their minor child's personal health stuff ONLINE FOR VIEWS!! FFS, when is YT going to start regulating all of this????

Even worse, it looks like it was part of an integrated BRAND DEAL for Always (Proctor & Gamble). UGGGGGGGGH!
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Sorry, but this family is FAKE AF! I watched an earlier video and it's all for attention.

I don't understand how these adults can exploits their kids like this. IT'S FAKE.
123789s
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 123789s »

I feel sorry for the girls :( Poor things, they act like it doesn't affect them but I couldn't think of anything worse tbh.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

One of them, who gets cramps so bad she has to miss school, looks like she wants the couch to swallow her up every time her mom says "cramps".
You know what's really upsetting? It's the sexist nature of all this. They're not going around saying "He had his first wet dream!" about the boys. Not that they should. But maybe they should look at it that way.

overtherainbow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by overtherainbow »

Why read your daughters texts in front of everyone? god youtube families can get quite stupid.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

overtherainbow wrote:Why read your daughters texts in front of everyone? god youtube families can get quite stupid.
I think they even went through their oldest sons phone after he left to go on a mission, I wouldn't be surprised if they read the kids diaries :/
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

These parents are definitely ones to step over boundaries with their kids. They're too much at times... going through Branson's phone, putting every detail of their kids' lives on display, etc. I get that having your period is a normal thing and all, but I swear this is their most talked about subject on their channel. Everytime that poor girl had cramps, it was broadcasted on the internet. The tears, the pain. Now, since she has her period, everyone knows more than they should. How embarrassing is it having your dad telling you to shower everyday and keep up on your hygiene on the internet for everyone to see. Her classmates could see this.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I had endometriosis, and had horrific cramps. I can't even imagine my mom posting about them on the internet. Or doing that to my daughter. That poor girl just looks like she wants to be _anywhere_ else whenever her mom starts rambling on about cramps.

123789s
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 123789s »

Anyone else confused about how they made a deal about their ages being revealed? I swear I always knew their ages.. or they would talk about it.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

123789s wrote:Anyone else confused about how they made a deal about their ages being revealed? I swear I always knew their ages.. or they would talk about it.
They definitely had their ages in the description of the videos at one point. So strange that they think this is some big reveal.
AutumnLeaves3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AutumnLeaves3 »

I don't mean to be disrespectful but I rolled my eyes when Sarah said "Satan wiggles his way into" media being deceiving (Daniell accidentally bought over $100 in in-app purchases on her phone), pretty sure it's just companies trying to make money, not evil from the pits of hell :P
kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

Caisflame wrote:
123789s wrote:Anyone else confused about how they made a deal about their ages being revealed? I swear I always knew their ages.. or they would talk about it.
They definitely had their ages in the description of the videos at one point. So strange that they think this is some big reveal.
I think it's just they're channel trailer and they had to post they're new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Wow-- their poor little guy. Why do they need to share things like his diarrhea and how his butt hurts and he doesn't like desitin? They don't let their kids have any privacy!

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The boys would look so much cuter if they let them grow their hair out a bit. It's constantly kept shaved and it really doesn't suit either of them in my opinion.

Return to “Q-Z”