Bonnie and Joel: Not Your Average BonBon Part 11

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Not Your Average BonBon Part 11

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And the kids running around without parental supervision or cell phones were over five generally. I was one of those free range kids, although I was never locked out, (I was also brought up not to "burst in" on adult conversation) but it didn't start until I was school age, and there were no preschoolers or toddlers running wild with us.
My understanding of the food ordering was that the kids didn't get a chance to look at the menus. My parents may have ordered, but I got to look at the menu and see what I wanted. Maybe they'd like to try something new. If I'm wrong, and the adults asked the kids what they wanted, I apologise.
I do agree that restaurant portions are insanely big, and that kids sharing an order isn't crazy or depriving them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

I don't think it was a huge deal that Bonnie ordered for the kids. Even though I think most of the kids adore Bonnie as an aunt, it's kind of strange to me that Julie (or was it Abbey?) was so pissed about it, that they had to make the clip discussing their different restaurant ordering routines, and locking the kids out. Would you guys just let your niece/nephew sit there pissed during their fun outing with you? Or would you adjust your normal routine? I'm curious. There's obviously no right or wrong, but something simple like that, I'd adjust to what my nephew was accustomed to if it was ruining his experience with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BlazeMercy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlazeMercy »

So classy. :eyeroll: Thought Mormons preach modesty? Image
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BlazeMercy wrote:So classy. :eyeroll: Thought Mormons preach modesty? Image
Woof. That's unflattering for anyone.

I just wanted to reply so I could tell you I loved your icon. Image

alexandriablue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandriablue »

What is it with the Griffiths sisters and clenching their butt cheeks?

I really can't think of one reason why they would show this on video... Any ideas?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I don't get it. They posted another with Ellie and Ruby (I think) also from behind, saying "Flex, sisters!" I love my sisters a lot. But we just don't post pictures of us clenching our butts on social media.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

alexandriablue wrote:What is it with the Griffiths sisters and clenching their butt cheeks?

I really can't think of one reason why they would show this on video... Any ideas?
For some reason they think it's hilarious.

IDGI
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

alexandriablue wrote:What is it with the Griffiths sisters and clenching their butt cheeks?

Probably the only way they can hold in all their shit.

They let their guard down and unclench and whomp! Poo-nami!
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Is there any possibility that they are trolling us with the clenching? Just a thought!
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

That's just gross. There's nothing cute about a saggy, flabby ass.
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

I love when Aunt Linda is in the vlogs! The way she embraced Joel was too precious!

Now we know why the door had to be locked at Jennifers.. One of the many things that appeared in Ruby's vlog... Boston kissed Eve, she told Ruby, Boston gets very angry and yells in her face "I told you not to tell!"
I would kill to have been a fly on the wall in Jennifer's kitchen with Bonnie and Ruby.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

RootBeerFloatie wrote:That's just gross. There's nothing cute about a saggy, flabby ass.
I think the problem is the whole modesty thing. I don't think it would be any cuter if she were model thin Image

I actually think it's great to see bigger women confident enough to wear swimwear. There's just a difference between a candid photo where someone just happens to be wearing a swimsuit, and one where they are trying to get people to look at their butt. That's not very modest.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I loved Bonnie's look in today's vlog. So glad to see them devoting time/money to a good cause. Aunt Linda really seems to love Bonnie and Joel, and I like the way they don't talk down to her. This is definitely in stark contrast to how Ellie and Jennifer do.

Joel interacting with the kids the whole vlog was just the sweetest thing! It's pretty clear how much they miss him when he's away. I enjoyed seeing him dancing with the kids. Seeing him dancing and being silly with Jackson almost made me sad for Jacks. It was such a genuine interaction, and I don't think he gets a lot of that with his own parents. (Around 7 min mark).
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Awww Aunt Linda loves Joel! Their interaction seemed genuine, whereas you see Ellie with her vacant, fake, "so fun" when talking to her.

The only thing that would have made the vlog better, would have been if Bonnie explained what Enable Utah does. Most adults could gather the idea of what they do, but it would have been awesome for Bonnie to educate and promote a little more. Until today's vlog, I thought she was just randomly going to be there for promoting herself and Drake White lol.

RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:Awww Aunt Linda loves Joel! Their interaction seemed genuine, whereas you see Ellie with her vacant, fake, "so fun" when talking to her.

The only thing that would have made the vlog better, would have been if Bonnie explained what Enable Utah does. Most adults could gather the idea of what they do, but it would have been awesome for Bonnie to educate and promote a little more. Until today's vlog, I thought she was just randomly going to be there for promoting herself and Drake White lol.

I think she did explain that the concert/meetup at the concert was for an organization "that helps people like my Aunt Linda," or something similar. Also that other family members would be there as well. It's been in the last week or so, tucked in a monologue. But until then, I also thought it was an icky self-promotion thing.

But I agree, she could have explained it a little more thoroughly, especially since she has some young viewers. I don't want to bash her about this though... I really like to see those who have a platform using it for good.

I wonder if the "other family members" will include her sisters? I can't stomach Ellie or Ruby anymore, so I rarely watch their vlogs, and skip through the monologues when I do. Have any of them mentioned it?

Re: that picture. I'm glad they're confident enough to do that and post it online. It's not very modest, so I find it a bit bizarre, but whatever. As obsessed as they are with their childrens' butts, this is entirely unsurprising. Also, Ruby's figure is amazing for having had 6 kids. Good genes, I guess. (In terms of appearance... Intelligence, less so.)
BlazeMercy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlazeMercy »

HelloSweetie wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:That's just gross. There's nothing cute about a saggy, flabby ass.
I think the problem is the whole modesty thing. I don't think it would be any cuter if she were model thin Image

I actually think it's great to see bigger women confident enough to wear swimwear. There's just a difference between a candid photo where someone just happens to be wearing a swimsuit, and one where they are trying to get people to look at their butt. That's not very modest.
That was my point is posting it. I think she has an ok booty for being a thicker woman but as a woman you just don't post things like that on social media. I'm not even a christian/churchy type but I feel she should def be more modest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And does anyone know what a "Butt squeezing time" is? Besides as someone else said, diarrhea? And that doesn't sound like fun.

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Eh. I've got a flat but somehow flabby white girl ass that I'd never show off because I know it's not cute; I don't know why she decided that was a good enough picture to share on social media. That's like if Bryan posted a picture of himself shirtless soley to shoe off his chest... just, please, no. Nobody needs or wants to see any of that.

Probably makes me a bitch, but that's cool. That picture is gross to me.
Parkerwar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parkerwar »

Not trying to be rude but Bonnie probably thinks she has a great butt because Joel is always telling her stuff like that to keep her in a good mood.

I'm not as big as Bonnie, but even if I was skinny and in perfect shape, I'm just not that vain. That's way too much butt cheek for a public pic. It's all up her butt, too.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I loved today's vlog! Despite questionable parenting choices, those kids are really lovely. Olivia loved her gift. That cake was gorgeous. And everyone looked so good in today's vlog. I loved Olivia's new dress. And Lincoln matching his older boys made me almost want to go pick up my 19 month old from school early to just be around toddler energy lol. ALMOST.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”