JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Unread post by Lyanna »

ajaded76 wrote:
Lyanna wrote:What's wrong with referring to Chris as Ashley's baby daddy?
Because it's disrespectful. It undermines the fact that he was an actual husband to her, a father to the children, the presence of a family. A baby daddy implies he was just someone she laid down with and children resulted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. I thought it was just a way to say he's the kids' father. I dream of being able to understand all English subtleties.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Janells YouTube channel is going to suck and be so boring. I pray she doesn't try to be a 2nd Jesss bc her personality is not like Jesss's and if she tries to be her, it's gonna come across as super fucking cringey and fake. Plus she's ugly as shit. Sorry.....but she is.

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

And if the channel is all just Alyna doing shit for the camera, that will be annoying as fuck and yeah, either way it goes I doubt I will be tuning into her channel.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

At least Alyna seems respectful and not as annoying as Lilia.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

To be fair Jess probably referred to him as her baby daddy because that's pretty much the phrase attached to all of her children. 3/5 were born when she was not married so?
I'll forgive her stupid wording based on the fact she's too dumb to know any better and probably thinks everyone spreads their legs open for someone who isn't their husband

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

missy-1010 wrote:To be fair Jess probably referred to him as her baby daddy because that's pretty much the phrase attached to all of her children. 3/5 were born when she was not married so?
I'll forgive her stupid wording based on the fact she's too dumb to know any better and probably thinks everyone spreads their legs open for someone who isn't their husband

Yeah because all of Jess's marriages have been sooooo legit and stable. Marriage REALLY made a difference for her relationships.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

I actually like janell more then Jess because she seems what you see is what you get and not fake as hell and hyper as fuck like Jess

RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

Guys I'm sad I missed out on the random conversation about Dads and Step Dads in their underwear because not only did my step Dad freely roam the house in his underwear (and I never cared) but he was recently in a commercial, in his underwear. Lol

Sorry for the off topic post, byeee
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

Sooo before anyone asks me for my credentials, I worked as a car seat/stroller expert for Buy Buy Baby for 2 years with extensive training so I have a pretty good idea abut car seat safety.

That car seat is WAAAAAY too small for Addie. Most parents worry about switching car seats once their baby's legs go over the edge but I tell them that the legs are no big deal as long as their head is at the right level. One more inch and Addie would NOT be getting the head protection she'd need for a crash. The harness looks a little loose too but it's hard to tell. As as far as I've learned there's no reason why the handlebar should stay down(at least, none of the brand reps and trainers ever told me otherwise), it's just to have it out of the way. They make toys that go on the bar for babies to look at after all.

I cannot tell what that car seat brand is, I don't like how reclined Addie is either but it's possible that they didn't install it correctly because they aren't using the base. It looks like the pink seat is a Chicco Nextfit which is an awesome car seat so good for them. They should just have her in that full time but I guess they just want the convenience of still being able to carry her and installing and uninstalling convertibles are a pain in the butt. Hopefully they just suck it up and do it because legs breaking in an accident is one thing, whiplash is even worse.
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

I am behind did Janelle quit her job for you tube?
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Sassysea wrote:I am behind did Janelle quit her job for you tube?
No at least not yet lmao, she just posted a video saying she would upload videos because Her daughter really wants a channel

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

KittyKax wrote:Sooo before anyone asks me for my credentials, I worked as a car seat/stroller expert for Buy Buy Baby for 2 years with extensive training so I have a pretty good idea abut car seat safety.

That car seat is WAAAAAY too small for Addie. Most parents worry about switching car seats once their baby's legs go over the edge but I tell them that the legs are no big deal as long as their head is at the right level. One more inch and Addie would NOT be getting the head protection she'd need for a crash. The harness looks a little loose too but it's hard to tell. As as far as I've learned there's no reason why the handlebar should stay down(at least, none of the brand reps and trainers ever told me otherwise), it's just to have it out of the way. They make toys that go on the bar for babies to look at after all.

I cannot tell what that car seat brand is, I don't like how reclined Addie is either but it's possible that they didn't install it correctly because they aren't using the base. It looks like the pink seat is a Chicco Nextfit which is an awesome car seat so good for them. They should just have her in that full time but I guess they just want the convenience of still being able to carry her and installing and uninstalling convertibles are a pain in the butt. Hopefully they just suck it up and do it because legs breaking in an accident is one thing, whiplash is even worse.

No car seat expert, it's a graco extend 2 fit.
But we all know how lazy Jess has been with car seat safety lately. It's sucks because she actually taught me a few things back in the day.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

KittyKax wrote:Sooo before anyone asks me for my credentials, I worked as a car seat/stroller expert for Buy Buy Baby for 2 years with extensive training so I have a pretty good idea abut car seat safety.

The grey seat is babytrend and the pink seat is a graco extend to fit.

KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ahh ok I got confused because Chicco did the exact same color scheme at one point.

Ugh Baby Trends suck, always saw them as the cheapest baby brand, all their products are just cheap plastic.
binlova
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by binlova »

nutbagmcgee wrote:At least Alyna seems respectful and not as annoying as Lilia.
lila fake laughing/shocked when she gets her hair done and at the videos online in the recent vlogs. Talk about raised infront of the camera, she is so fake!
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

KittyKax wrote:Ahh ok I got confused because Chicco did the exact same color scheme at one point.

Ugh Baby Trends suck, always saw them as the cheapest baby brand, all their products are just cheap plastic.
Really? Way off topic but my son has the graco snugride 30 click connect and I always thought I made the wrong decision cause I like the handle design better on the baby trend and that the release lever was on the front of the seat.

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Sparklingdee wrote:Its laughable how Jess respects her cousins (? or sister?) request not to put HER kids in the vlog because they're adopted. Yet she ignored the same request from the mother of Chris' own children, her step kids. Surely THEY have precedent in her life don't they??? So their Mums wishes should be respected. But obv that wouldn't suit Jess and her blended mess, having 2 kids who couldn't be on camera, she needs the views and the #7Under7 hashtag to make them into this big fat mess of a vlog family. What a joke.
I'm not a fan of Jess and I'm not defending her. I just want to bring up the point that they are Chris' kids too and he should have some say in whether or not they're in the vlogs/instagram pictures. They might be able to look back on the vlogs and think of the few good times they've had with their dad... His judgement isn't the best though. Just look at the mess he willingly got himself into. :-|
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Bsveach15 wrote:
KittyKax wrote:Ahh ok I got confused because Chicco did the exact same color scheme at one point.

Really? Way off topic but my son has the graco snugride 30 click connect and I always thought I made the wrong decision cause I like the handle design better on the baby trend and that the release lever was on the front of the seat.

Honestly I can't speak too much because we never sold Baby Trend car seats but we got their strollers and I always felt like they would break so easily. I've seen the handle you're talking about because parents had them but I always though it adds too much bulk. Also why would you want the release button at the front of the car seat? The front is positioned against the seat of the car so I'd imagine you'd constantly have to squeeze your fingers between the car and the seat in order to release it. Sound annoying and I'd rather just have the release in the back where there's room to get your hand in there.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

I really hate it when people talk about Jess 'spreading her legs' etc. It implies some crap about women being the gatekeepers of sex - like it is not ok for us to enjoy it. The problem isn't that she had sex, it is that she rushes in to everything and deliberately got pregnant so many times.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

I find it kind of funny that a few weeks ago Janell came on here and told us off for talking about her because she doesn't put her life on youtube, and now she is attempting to be a youtuber.

I wonder if she wants to quit her job and do youtube like jess? I always thought Janell had her sh*t together better than Jess and was setting a better example for her daughter by having an actual job. I can totally understand how annoying it would be watching your bestie exploit her 283 kids on youtube and make enough for her and her husband to sit at home, but if I were janell I would take pride in the fact that I really earned my money and was setting a good example for my kid.

I don't honestly think her channel will take off. She has one kid, not even a baby a 7 year old (a seemingly well-behaved one at that), and her life is just average, not a train wreck or anything.

Return to “JesssFam”