Bonnie and Joel: Not Your Average BonBon Part 11

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Not Your Average BonBon Part 11

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So I haven't watched, but my daughter said Ellie was "acting like an idiot" when Olivia was opening her presents. What a shock. Not. Can't let the birthday girl get all the attention.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Parkerwar wrote:Not trying to be rude but Bonnie probably thinks she has a great butt because Joel is always telling her stuff like that to keep her in a good mood.

I'm not as big as Bonnie, but even if I was skinny and in perfect shape, I'm just not that vain. That's way too much butt cheek for a public pic. It's all up her butt, too.
She did that when she was in Hawaii too, and I said something about it, and everyone said that they were happy she was so confident. Ellie posts butt pictures too. I just don't get it. There's confident, and there's posting your butt cheeks all over Instagram.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Bonnie and Joel: Not Your Average BonBon Part 11

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:
Parkerwar wrote:Not trying to be rude but Bonnie probably thinks she has a great butt because Joel is always telling her stuff like that to keep her in a good mood.

I'm not as big as Bonnie, but even if I was skinny and in perfect shape, I'm just not that vain. That's way too much butt cheek for a public pic. It's all up her butt, too.
She did that when she was in Hawaii too, and I said something about it, and everyone said that they were happy she was so confident. Ellie posts butt pictures too. I just don't get it. There's confident, and there's posting your butt cheeks all over Instagram.

But there is also criticizing modesty and body shaming. Modesty issues aside, the fact that she's bigger should have no bearing on what she should be able to post if she wants.

Lol. How dare she feel like she looks good because her husband tells her so Image
Last edited by HelloSweetie on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:So I haven't watched, but my daughter said Ellie was "acting like an idiot" when Olivia was opening her presents. What a shock. Not. Can't let the birthday girl get all the attention.

Ellie wasn't in Bonnie's vlog.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Why would Ellie put that on Bonnie's hair?? Isn't it obvious it could have ripped out the extensions. She's just so immature and always has to pop up some how.
Parkerwar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parkerwar »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Lol. How dare she feel like she looks good because her husband tells her so Image
Joel and the kids must act and say certain things to stay on her good emotional side whether it's true or not. Her vanity has led her to post her butt cheeks for the world to see. Bonnie is the only one who is getting laughed at.
Nuna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nuna »

Parkerwar wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
Joel and the kids must act and say certain things to stay on her good emotional side whether it's true or not. Her vanity has led her to post her butt cheeks for the world to see. Bonnie is the only one who is getting laughed at.
I'm sorry but I definitely disagree with this. I think we've seen Bonnie and Joel enough to see that they clearly have a strong attraction to one another. I believe Joel naturally finds Bonnie attractive and makes this clear and there is nothing wrong with that.

Bonnie was looking for laughs, not to seduce all the men of IG. Like someone else said, side-eye the hypocrisy of the whole modesty argument, but the fact that she's "unattractive" to some should have no bearing on whether she should have posted the picture of not if she feels confident. I know many bigger women that are beautiful, even if the fashion industry tells us they aren't. Beauty standards vary greatly by region.

But it seems silly to suggest that Joel is somehow just lying about his wife being attractive. It's like people expect a vlogger's family to dislike them just because we do :?
Nuna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nuna »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Why would Ellie put that on Bonnie's hair?? Isn't it obvious it could have ripped out the extensions. She's just so immature and always has to pop up some how.
Ellie is so manic. I'm really starting to wonder if perhaps she doesn't have some form of social anxiety that is worsened when she sees a camera is on her.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

But there is also criticizing modesty and body shaming. Modesty issues aside, the fact that she's bigger should have no bearing on what she should be able to post if she wants.

I don't _think_ I was criticizing her size, but if I did, I didn't mean to. I think she looks great. I just don't understand the Griffiths' obsession with posting their clenched or unclenched butt cheeks on IG. Mormon or not, it's just something I don't want to see.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So I haven't watched, but my daughter said Ellie was "acting like an idiot" when Olivia was opening her presents. What a shock. Not. Can't let the birthday girl get all the attention.

Hmm. I wonder who she meant. Or maybe she mixed up an IG story with a vlog? Who knows.

menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

Hmm. I wonder who she meant. Or maybe she mixed up an IG story with a vlog? Who knows.

Could definitely be an IG story. That does sound like Ellie, so I'm sure your daughter saw it somewhere!
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Olivia was being very patient with Cody while he was pulling all her presents out of the bag. At that age, I would've been upset. Even though Olivia handled it well Bonnie should've told him to let Olivia do her own presents. When it's someone else's birthday you let them unwrap their presents and you look at them afterwards, even a sibling.
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

lmmomSD wrote:And does anyone know what a "Butt squeezing time" is? Besides as someone else said, diarrhea? And that doesn't sound like fun.

Ellie probably heard Jared and Bryan say that and she didn't know what it really meant. She just heard the word "butt" and since she's obsessed with poop, it was such a fun, little, cute, tender thing to say. Yay! So fun!
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Why would Ellie put that on Bonnie's hair?? Isn't it obvious it could have ripped out the extensions. She's just so immature and always has to pop up some how.
I don't think that little kids toy that usually can't even hold up the tennis balls it's designed to hold up, could rip Bonnie's extensions out from the top of her head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

alym0326 wrote:
I don't think that little kids toy that usually can't even hold up the tennis balls it's designed to hold up, could rip Bonnie's extensions out from the top of her head.

Even if they are cheap quality paddles, hair does get stuck in the Velcro and it's so annoying to get out. Imagine if Ellie ripped out a couple extensions lol

Olivia is a sweetheart! Even though Cody was being annoying and opening her presents she never said a word. The fairy garden was adorable, I want one Image

JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

Love Olivia ! She is a doll

Dusty-Sidebar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dusty-Sidebar »

Just watching today's vlog and Bonnie is talking about how Lincoln drunk so much root beer he threw up all night. I really dont get the shit the Griffith clan eat, like how can her mum just nonchalantly mention he drunk a ton - he's a toddler would you not like limit what he is drinking? where was bonnie and joel when this was happening?
Idk if i am missing some context cause i haven't watched the last few vlogs but i am so confused..
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

A kid his age shouldn't be drinking soda anyway, much less so much that he threw up all night. Root beer and a giant bag of Skittles. Start him on those sugar cravings early!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:A kid his age shouldn't be drinking soda anyway, much less so much that he threw up all night. Root beer and a giant bag of Skittles. Start him on those sugar cravings early!

Haven't watched the vlog yet but... my son is 2.5 and he's maybe had one or two sips of soda so far. I would never get him his own, or let someone give him so many sips of theirs that he was sick! Sugar aside, I don't think the carbonation is good for their tummies, and that's likely why he threw up.

The candy I can't side eye too hard because my kid has had sweets before, though I'm sure he has far less in a sitting then Linc does.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

I have to admit that I am super jealous of how many cousins her kids have and how close they all are. I only have 3 first cousins total, and 2 of them have always lived in another state.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”