2011Worst&WorstMom - Part 38

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011Worst&WorstMom - Part 38

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Also not to pick on Vanessa cause as a fellow woman of color and a black woman, I have some pretty thick hips and ass too, but I feel like she's trying to make it seem she was a lot smaller before Charlie, but she had been steadily gaining weight before that. I remember when some people here were shocked to finally see her full body that time she went to playlist to go be Shaylee's babysitter. She was pretty thick then too. She hasn't been super skinny since Lily was a baby, she was just better at hiding her body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

rdt1004 wrote:She marinated chicken in yogurt? Gross.

It looked disgusting. I don't blame lily for not wanting to eat it.

And that photo. What. The. Hell. I wanna know what was going on in her mind that made her think it was a good idea to take a picture of her butt and post it on instagram.
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Wait... she picked up breakfast and then went home? Why didn't she just make breakfast at home?

She wants to live in the middle of nowhere so it can take minutes to get somewhere. Girl. If you live in the middle of nowhere it's going to take longer than that.

Her and Brit act so fake around each other. Just stop.

And not to beat a dead horse, but how was she so busy that Nona had to pick up Lily? Vanessa just vaccumed the house, paid bills, and watered plants. I'm sure she could've scheduled that around Lilys pick up time.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Maybe she wasn't in the pictures...maybe she photoshopped herself into them!
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

rdt1004 wrote:Also not to pick on Vanessa cause as a fellow woman of color and a black woman, I have some pretty thick hips and ass too, but I feel like she's trying to make it seem she was a lot smaller before Charlie, but she had been steadily gaining weight before that. I remember when some people here were shocked to finally see her full body that time she went to playlist to go be Shaylee's babysitter. She was pretty thick then too. She hasn't been super skinny since Lily was a baby, she was just better at hiding her body.

Yup I remember when Lily was a baby V used to be really skinny...but she used to be OBSESSED with losing weight, dieting all the time and exercising obsessively. When Lily was a toddler she stopped doing that and went back to what I believe is her body complexion, and before Charlie she just gained a ton of weight and still manteins it.
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

V looks straight up swollen at 6:05.

So she can put Charles in the carseat and leave the house to go get her eyebrows done, but she can't pick up Lily.

Nona is off at like 1pm? Don't know how she survives on PT hours?
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

MommaOfThree wrote:Maybe she wasn't in the pictures...maybe she photoshopped herself into them!
They're on the real estate agent's Facebook though. That was his "team". They took pictures with stupid sunglasses and everything. They sell expensive houses in the Charlotte area.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Is it the 'in' thing to give a 7 month old that much jared baby food? yikes, that seem like a lot.
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

fingusername wrote:Is it the 'in' thing to give a 7 month old that much jared baby food? yikes, that seem like a lot.
She's also probably trying to bulk him up!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

It seems like she mostly feeds him fruits and veggies. Shouldn't he be eating more at 7 months old? Add some Oatmeal, eggs, starchy foods, meat to his diet. Put some fat on his bones. I see she is copying Britney again with the "organic" jarred baby food. V has all the time in the world to make home made baby food with lily being in daycare all day. She is ridiculous.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

2011Worst&WorstMom - Part 38

Unread post by Amelia322 »

So Vanessa finally shows her taking lily to school so of course she had to film.

Then says she's gonna do stuff before she has to get lily but then says lily should be home soon? So how did she get home?!? Nonas off at 1-2?

I doubt she cooked dinner, took lily a bath and got her ready for bed, it's so obvious Nona was there.. especially with all that chicken lol.

Holy cow that's a shit load of food for Charlie. It was all over his face andbib. Maybe it's not making it in his mouth? Is she force feeding him? lol

Why can't she make his baby food she has all the time in the world while her child is at school but yet has time for eyebrows?

wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Is Charles still thrusting his tongue when he gets solids?? SC
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Every time she gets her eyebrows done they never look any better.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Amelia322 wrote:So Vanessa finally shows her taking lily to school so of course she had to film.

Then says she's gonna do stuff before she has to get lily but then says lily should be home soon? So how did she get home?!? Nonas off at 1-2?

I doubt she cooked dinner, took lily a bath and got her ready for bed, it's so obvious Nona was there.. especially with all that chicken lol.

Holy cow that's a shit load of food for Charlie. It was all over his face andbib. Maybe it's not making it in his mouth? Is she force feeding him? lol

Why can't she make his baby food she has all the time in the world while her child is at school but yet has time for eyebrows?

If Nona was still at work her in laws also do drop off and pick ups. She has all this help. As for dinner she's said before that she cooks dinner for her, Lily and Nona since Nona picks up Lily from school.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mel1011 wrote:Every time she gets her eyebrows done they never look any better.
I hope she doesn't tip the lady that does her eyebrows.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Typical Vanessa. Goes from practically starving her child so she can brag that he is excllllusssively breastfed, to shoving nearly an entire huge jar of baby food into his mouth even though he's clearly spitting it back out and not wanting to swallow it.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Blackswan wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:Every time she gets her eyebrows done they never look any better.
I hope she doesn't tip the lady that does her eyebrows.
Yeah, they actually looked better before.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kalipali wrote:Typical Vanessa. Goes from practically starving her child so she can brag that he is excllllusssively breastfed, to shoving nearly an entire huge jar of baby food into his mouth even though he's clearly spitting it back out and not wanting to swallow it.
Vanessa's moto is all or nothing and when it's all it's only for a short time lol
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

So fucking annoying hearing him whine and cry in vlogs. Probably any other baby wouldn't bother me lol.
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Did she refer to the necklaces as "breast" friend necklaces lol

Return to “2011teenagemom”