KKCannedSoupIsOk | Part 7

wolflily23
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKCannedSoupIsOk | Part 7

Unread post by wolflily23 »

Pineapples wrote:My son has those 2 toes partly webbed also. I don't want to read any comments here saying ugh it's abnormal ect...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
People are too sensitive these days. "Abnormal" is not a bad word. Abnormal is a word commonly used to describe anything that differs from what society deems "normal". Our toes are generally not webbed. This is what we see as "normal". Toes that are webbed are therefore considered "abnormal". These overly sensitive people are the ones now making it "unacceptable" to use politically correct terms deeming them "slurs" or hurtful/rude.

I'm curious, if your son also had paci teeth or an egg shaped head, would you tell people not to comment on those things as well? It's ok to talk about other children's issues but not the issues that your child faces?
Louzah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Louzah »

Has anyone seen Keren's myspace pictures? Image

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... ff7853.jpg[/img]

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Louzah wrote:Has anyone seen Keren's myspace pictures? Image

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... ff7853.jpg[/img]

Eww

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Yes there's so many cringeworthy pictures on there, but then again it's MySpace lol... She's extremely thin in so many of those pictures

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Keren walks like Dolby the elf..

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

inkedotly wrote:Khoa looks like an ape.
Hahaha!!! That's the perfect description
Dusty-Sidebar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dusty-Sidebar »

Lillouiepooie wrote:Yes there's so many cringeworthy pictures on there, but then again it's MySpace lol... She's extremely thin in so many of those pictures

No kidding https://myspace.com/keren_leex3/mixes/c ... /193062084
She seemed like she was always slim from the photos but she definitely gets a lot thinner in some pics..
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Dusty-Sidebar wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:Yes there's so many cringeworthy pictures on there, but then again it's MySpace lol... She's extremely thin in so many of those pictures

She seemed like she was always slim from the photos but she definitely gets a lot thinner in some pics..
Omg that doesn't even look like her!
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

Dusty-Sidebar wrote:

I wonder if she had an eating disorder because.. jesus she looks barely alive
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Dusty-Sidebar wrote:

She looks sick in that picture. Like in her face.

3boys1girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3boys1girl »

OMG...... I just watched Karen's unboxing the Fabfit video...I can't believe Khoa said that... you know he meant it ... about Ashley looking good.. right at the end... also why does she allow especially other girls all over her bed ... and at the end in the bloopers how Ashley was sitting & posing.... no... Karen is so dumb
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Keren looks a lot like Kristen bell in some of those MySpace pics. I've never thought she looked like her before though
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

3boys1girl wrote:OMG...... I just watched Karen's unboxing the Fabfit video...I can't believe Khoa said that... you know he meant it ... about Ashley looking good.. right at the end... also why does she allow especially other girls all over her bed ... and at the end in the bloopers how Ashley was sitting & posing.... no... Karen is so dumb
Haha, that was awesome. She was like, "Oh.." with a sinister look and nod. I would never allow a friend to lay all over my bed and pose for the camera. So weird...
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Dusty-Sidebar wrote:

She looks sick in that picture. Like in her face.

In so many of the pics you can see ribs. Really hoping she's not planning on being that skinny again. She's 115 lbs (?) really don't think she needs to lose any more. If anything she needs to maintain.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

A trip to the UK that Keren mentions in her unboxing video, is most likely a paid-for trip by Gleam to visit their Offices. Jamie and Nikki did this recently on their vlog and they mentioned it was a paid-for trip by Gleam to visit them. They are not with them but is was most likely a 'meet us sales pitch' as they have over 1mil subscribers.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I know my daughter in law is tiny. 5"1 and the doctor is happy when she weighs 110 and starts worrying when she drops.
Even though I do not know her height, I know Keren can't be 113 and in need of weight loss. It worries me for her. I may not like her but I do worry about a possible issue with her. We have lived it with my sister in law and daughter in law. I am just going to wait and see with Keren, it could be all talk with her and her workouts may be short lived. They eat crappy but I am always amazed at no obesity between either of them. Toning or keeping up what they have is fine but she sure doesn't need to go overboard and workout and tennis in one day. If she is that tired she had to have a nap there is reason to have concern as they usually try to work out and either eat too little or not enough. (I have NO clue she is doing this or trying to project) but it's what I personally have had to deal with in my own family. So I will watch.
msclaire
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by msclaire »

I get that Keren was super skinny in highschool, but I was no bigger than her and I ate a ton of food. I definitely don't like her, and agree she doesn't need to be that thing again after having two kids... But to say she was sick or had an eating disorder is wildly speculative. I used to have a horrible self image and would stuff myself with unhealthy food to try to gain weight bc people always told me I was "too skinny, eat a hamburger". Nothing I ate gained me even half a pound.
xkatka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xkatka »

msclaire wrote:I get that Keren was super skinny in highschool, but I was no bigger than her and I ate a ton of food. I definitely don't like her, and agree she doesn't need to be that thing again after having two kids... But to say she was sick or had an eating disorder is wildly speculative. I used to have a horrible self image and would stuff myself with unhealthy food to try to gain weight bc people always told me I was "too skinny, eat a hamburger". Nothing I ate gained me even half a pound.
This is me too lol body shaming goes both ways ppl dont realize that.. if someone is being overweight, healthy and happy be it, if someone is skinny, healthy and happy be it.

Another thing is trying to look like your old 16 year old self when you are 26 (whether you have kids or not). Your body will change during your life regardless.

Personal. I prefer slim ppl (not that i have anything against other bodies just personal preference) but its different if you see a skinny teen and really skinny woman Karen's age. They never look as good whatever they think they just dont lol

Also K. Bought those size 0 jeans did she ever wear them? Or is it 'im gonna lose weight untill i can fit in them? I cant believe she is size zero just by the look of her arms and the picture from the twitter meeting som fan. Is that true size zero..?? i mean i saw much skinnier girls trying to get to size 0 so... i dont know?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Crazydoglady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crazydoglady »

xkatka wrote:
msclaire wrote:I get that Keren was super skinny in highschool, but I was no bigger than her and I ate a ton of food. I definitely don't like her, and agree she doesn't need to be that thing again after having two kids... But to say she was sick or had an eating disorder is wildly speculative. I used to have a horrible self image and would stuff myself with unhealthy food to try to gain weight bc people always told me I was "too skinny, eat a hamburger". Nothing I ate gained me even half a pound.
This is me too lol body shaming goes both ways ppl dont realize that.. if someone is being overweight, healthy and happy be it, if someone is skinny, healthy and happy be it.

Another thing is trying to look like your old 16 year old self when you are 26 (whether you have kids or not). Your body will change during your life regardless.

Personal. I prefer slim ppl (not that i have anything against other bodies just personal preference) but its different if you see a skinny teen and really skinny woman Karen's age. They never look as good whatever they think they just dont lol

Also K. Bought those size 0 jeans did she ever wear them? Or is it 'im gonna lose weight untill i can fit in them? I cant believe she is size zero just by the look of her arms and the picture from the twitter meeting som fan. Is that true size zero..?? i mean i saw much skinnier girls trying to get to size 0 so... i dont know?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
American Eagle jeans are pretty generous, tbh. I'm 5'5, 24 inch waist and a healthy BMI and I wear a 0 in American Eagle, but a UK 6 or US 2 everywhere else. I know she's quite short so she might just be proportionally more compact? So a 24 inch waist wouldn't look particularly small on her because she's smaller overall?

But I agree with you, she was clearly just a naturally slim teenager and she's trying to recreate that in her mid-twenties, completely ignoring the fact that her body will have changed to have been able to carry to babies - and they weren't exactly small babies either. She didn't look sickly or bony, imo, but there's no way she's going to get back to that weight. Most people I know who were very skinny in their mid-late teens eventually reached a 'normal' weight by the time they'd reached 22 or 23, and that was without having children. My ex's sister-in-law had always been like 105 lbs but by 23 she was closer to 140. Bodies change and Keren's naïve to think that simple weight loss is going to revert hers back to pre-baby dimensions.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I was one of the ones that mentioned she looked extremely skinny and for being a mom of just 2 and at 115 lbs already that's petty darn good. I was the same in HS I could eat for five people and was very thin and no matter what I would not gain weight. I'm not trying to body shame her, if anything I'm concerned because for having 2 kids and being at 115 that's pretty dang good! But she seems to be in this phase (which mind you came out of the blue) that all of a sudden she doesn't want her show her stomach for what ever reason, when before she would show it off all the time. I think she looks great at 115 and should focus on maintaining weight and gaining muscle not trying to lose weight like she keeps going on and on about. Since she has so many young viewers she should make her fitness journey a positive one and not talk about being on an only air diet. If anything she should say she's at a healthy weight, but wants to gain muscle mass or tone her stomach. Hope this made sense and although I don't like her much I'm just hoping she realizes how good she's had it after such a crappy way of treating her body during pregnancy. I just thinking her saying she needs to lose weight at 115 is setting a bad example for all those young girls.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”