DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

Unread post by onbreak »

If they had a "making it rain" emoji THAT'D BE HER LIFE, TOO
she'd be using that everyday.. just left target "MIR" at the mall "MIR" @ starkucks "MIR"

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
onbreak wrote:I'd be pissed if he couldn't swim "so good", he's been swimming since he was 6 months and she's been paying for lessons

Exactly. People on other boards often praise Ollie for his swimming, but he better be able to swim given how many lessons he's had and the fact that he's always had a pool!

It's no great achievement, lots of kids start much later, don't have a pool at home, and are still swimming this well by now.
It's actually a shame Ollie has not learned to swim any of the strokes. He can swim under water that's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Ducklings4 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
onbreak wrote:I'd be pissed if he couldn't swim "so good", he's been swimming since he was 6 months and she's been paying for lessons

Exactly. People on other boards often praise Ollie for his swimming, but he better be able to swim given how many lessons he's had and the fact that he's always had a pool!

It's no great achievement, lots of kids start much later, don't have a pool at home, and are still swimming this well by now.
It's actually a shame Ollie has not learned to swim any of the strokes. He can swim under water that's it.

Good point

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Missy is obsessed with the boomerang on IG. She posted one yesterday about the boys being "too distracted" to eat dinner. And she was shrugging. Well, maybe if you sat with your kids instead of making boomerangs on IG or playing Bubble Witch, they might find it more interesting.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lurkernomore »

3/4 of the bumps are total trainwrecks as per usual, but I have to say ... Finn is so flipping cute. I LOVE that he's been getting more screen time lately (whoever said they think it's b/c he was so well received at Target that time Missy took him alone, I agree 100%) ... and I love how much more verbal he's getting. Like today, Bryan asked him if the water felt good and Finn said "Yeah!" It was pretty adorable.

I fast forward through their pool montages, but I do have to say -- I think their pool is a lot better looking than I'd anticipated. The outdoor kitchen is just so over the top (gorgeous, but really unnecessary given that they (1) don't use their existing kitchen very much, and (2) said kitchen opens straight onto the pool area already) -- I think I would've gone with just a bar (I like the keg tap and it'd be nice to have a sink and a fridge and cooler), since they have a grill already and a fire pit. I might be in the minority here, but I think the pool is pretty dope.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think Missy complains about breastfeeding all the time just to point it out. Same with the emoji. It's the only thing she does... she's a breastfeeding mom. What else is there? Oh, and she drinks Starbucks
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I saw her ig story .. Bryan looks like he's wearing an apron, the unflattering white tank top
heads up bry, bry
-that tanktop looks like it would be great paired with leggings on the trophy wives at school drop off on Monday mornings

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:I saw her ig story .. Bryan looks like he's wearing an apron, the unflattering white tank top
heads up bry, bry
-that tanktop looks like it would be great paired with leggings on the trophy wives at school drop off on Monday mornings

Did you see the one where Bryan is trying to walk with the boys hanging on his legs? He goes three steps (maybe) and is practically wheezing.
Bruh, if playing with your kids makes you that out of breath, you need to make some changes.

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:the vents in their house look disgusting! maybe brybry should put the brakes on new electronics and invest in a maid.
They do have a maid!!!!! Remember!!!
lmmomSD wrote:
100midas wrote:
CallieT wrote:Is the vlog late?
It seems like they've been later and later the past couple of days. I wonder if it means that Bryan is actually uploading them himself again lmao

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
He said at the end of the D23 vlog that everyone else was asleep, but that he still had "a lot of work to do". We almost never see Jeff and Tal anymore. Maybe they burned that bridge?

THIS! I noticed recently they've separated themselves. Tal helps filming but that's it

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Uncrustables and chips for dinner...why am I not surprised
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

imnottired wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Well he has also pretended to shoot his mother with the scariest blank stare on his face I've ever seen. And he pretended to cut off the Braytayley's dad's head with a sword and none of these behaviors were corrected. I guess they just don't care that their child is growing up to think that killing and hurting people is a fun game.
Oh my god. I just caught up, haven't watched them in a while. When did Ollie shoot Missy with the creepy face?
God i don't even remember the exact vlog, they were in the truck going somewhere and Missy is trying to talk to him. He has his gun in his lap and points it at her with this creepy ass blank stare and just bang bang, pulls the trigger. It's insanely disturbing.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

my favourite is when ollie and finn were jumping on missy's stomach and ollie has a creepy evil look on his face right at missy. it was from when we all thought she was pregnant.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

HelloSweetie wrote:I think Missy complains about breastfeeding all the time just to point it out. Same with the emoji. It's the only thing she does... she's a breastfeeding mom. What else is there? Oh, and she drinks Starbucks Image
She's also very desperate for attention and comments like "You're such a good mom Missy" and "Wow so proud of you Missy, you work so hard" - like the only emoji this girl relates too is the one that is napping!!
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

They made little french bread pizzas for lunch, but of course Ollie's not going to eat one and gets asked what he wants to eat, which is peanut butter and jelly.

How's about he eats some freaking pizza, too? They have ruined this kid. His pickiness is insane. They let him control the meals so they don't have to put up with a fit...seriously, what kind of a kid doesn't want to eat pizza, though?
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Also, I'm pretty sure while Missy is talking about dressing the boys, you can hear Ollie getting at Finn with, "Get out of my room"...in Finn's room. Missy just keeps talking about whatever. I could be wrong, but that's what I heard.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Very beginning of the vlog Missy says (about Ollie) "He was racing HIS horse against HIS unicorn.." so Ollie gets 2 but Finn doesnt get one at all??
She asks Finn if he slept.. did she not check the monitor at all to see if he was sleeping?
Missy is getting as bad as Ellie with the kids clothes. She bought like 4 of those ugly, over priced rompers and now thats all we see those boys in. Doesn't that get annoying for Ollie and his potty training ect.. The poor kid has to get naked to pee. And he can't do it by himself. Hope she knows that won't fly once he starts school.
Oh god, Bryan in a man bun.. gag
WHOA! Missy showed Bryan actually editing! I guess Jeff is off the payroll now..
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tintin15 wrote:Also, I'm pretty sure while Missy is talking about dressing the boys, you can hear Ollie getting at Finn with, "Get out of my room"...in Finn's room. Missy just keeps talking about whatever. I could be wrong, but that's what I heard.
YEP!!! That's what i heard too "NO NOOOOO GET OUT OF MY ROOM!"
IPopoutofnowhere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IPopoutofnowhere »

Playsinrain wrote:Very beginning of the vlog Missy says (about Ollie) "He was racing HIS horse against HIS unicorn.." so Ollie gets 2 but Finn doesnt get one at all??
She asks Finn if he slept.. did she not check the monitor at all to see if he was sleeping?
Missy is getting as bad as Ellie with the kids clothes. She bought like 4 of those ugly, over priced rompers and now thats all we see those boys in. Doesn't that get annoying for Ollie and his potty training ect.. The poor kid has to get naked to pee. And he can't do it by himself. Hope she knows that won't fly once he starts school.
Oh god, Bryan in a man bun.. gag
WHOA! Missy showed Bryan actually editing! I guess Jeff is off the payroll now..
Gag times infinity. Ugh!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So Missy has two IG stories up of her and Ollie hugging Zuri. Zuri looks incredibly pissed, and her ears are flattened back. Missy says "aww, she's so happy!" No, she isn't. Learn to read the animal's body language. The minute Missy lets go,Zoo Zuri jumps off her lap and makes a run for it. And one of the captions says "She scratched me!" No shit.

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

lmmomSD wrote:So Missy has two IG stories up of her and Ollie hugging Zuri. Zuri looks incredibly pissed, and her ears are flattened back. Missy says "aww, she's so happy!" No, she isn't. Learn to read the animal's body language. The minute Missy lets go,Zoo Zuri jumps off her lap and makes a run for it. And one of the captions says "She scratched me!" No shit.

I don't comment much now because I stopped watching their blogs except for when something interesting happens (which hasn't been often recently) but I do still follow them on insta. You're so right that Zuri looks so unhappy being held and hugged by Missy and Ollie! I didn't know much about cats because we just rescued two adult cats two years ago, but even I knew back when we first got them when their body language showed that they were about to scratch or nip at us! Didn't Missy used to have a cat? I get the impression that she never actually took care of a pet and that she thinks all animals want to be cuddled like little doll babies! I'm glad Zuri is with Jimmy full time and not the Lumps!

Return to “Daily Bumps”