Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Trainwreck Unfolding | Part 2

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Something :hic: :hbd: just occurred to me! So maybe opportunity to win a free minky blanket was the ploy to get more people to attend CRAP's party. :hic:
Snarky is as snarky does!
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

OldCountry wrote:"Hi, My name is OldCountry and I am an addict. Could someone please show me where the donit /coffee table is??? " Yes, an addict to correct the Gardners....I was trying to regroup myself with my concerns with them. My understanding of why they would not take care of their children's health.. food especially, etc. drove me crazy.. I just didn't get it and still don't. Sorry for the quick leave, but I think I can deal with it now..I did watch a week 's worth of Jo Frost SuperNanny and there might be hope for the feral four, if someone intervenes. I am waiting, maybe that will happen. Am I happy to be back? YES.. I know it was only for a few days, but it seemed like forever..Thank you all....You all have enlightened me and have cracked me up!! Going forward..

Yay Old Country your back. I posted back to you but in the other thread so I don't know if you saw it. I thought you had gone to the slammer or the big house.

Welcome back (exclamation point Assley style) :toss:
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sorry posted twice won't let me delete
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

When I watch the vlog I will count the "good jobs" for everyone. Stay tuned. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Stellaboo wrote:So the vlog is up now. That was possibly the lamest party I've ever seen. The fact that the venue was huge and there weren't that many people made it seem like there was no one there. Ashley acted like she was 12 the whole time. I had to skip forward through most of it because my ears were bleeding. And it definitely wasn't a surprise - she obviously knew they were having a 90's party.

In the beginning of the vlog Tyrant has the girls give Ass her present "from them". Their behavior just goes to show how incredibly rude and spoiled they are. They of course thought the gift was for them and they swarmed all over their mom, grabbing at everything and yelling "more". She had to give them the gift boxes (from a necklace and a ring) just so they wouldn't have a meltdown. Either Scarlett or Evie almost broke the necklace trying to rip it away from Ass.

I was absolutely disgusted by how they acted. They are old enough now to understand that it's unacceptable to grab things away from someone like that. Neither parent corrected them either. And people wonder why we call them feral. Teachers are going to hate these kids when they get to school. (if Tyrant lets them go) Can you imagine what will happen the first time another child has something one of them wants? I certainly wouldn't want my kid in a class with them!

Oh, and what kind of adult actually opens their presents during a party? Don't people stop doing that around the first grade? :roll:
Oh my goodness! I lost interest when Tyson was laying on his bed with the minky's underneath him giving commentary on their day. He really thinks he's some sort of sex object. And I said the same thing- who brings presents to a 30 year old! And the. She opens them?! When she walked in people didn't look thrilled to be there. I didn't see all of Tyson's brothers either, or Ashley's other sister and two brothers...

And can we all just say, you can't have a 90's birthday party when you were born in 1997. You were a child of the 2000's. Not the 90's.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Warning if you watch birthday vlog

Hopefully CRAPs vocal octave will come down a few notches after this vlog. I hope its not affiliated with her turning thirty and her voice has changed. Kind of a reverse teenage boy going through puberty. She has officially averted to talking like a little girl in the vlog. And the FF weren't even around to blame it on baby talk. I hope her voice doesn't get stuck there.

But the best part (you would have had to watch the Bingham vlog when Mindy goes to the dentist to notice this) is that apparently Stephnie whose Grandfather maybe great grand father is Charles Shultz (peanuts fame) is Mindys friend. She came over to baby sit while Mindy went to the dentist.

Didn't CRAP or Assback say she was their friend or good friend at one point? Didn't they go to some house with the horses? Well anyway when Stephanie was at the Binghams she gave them the same box of cookies from Hawaii that she gave to CRAP for her birthday. Now totally not dissing Stephanie at all. I'm sure they bought a boat load of those cookies home for their friends and family from their Hawaii trip. I just think it's funny that CRAP was only deserving of a box of cookies for her 30th birthday. Apparently that's all she deserved...
Wa
wa
wa
da
duhmp :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Wgchick22 wrote:
Stellaboo wrote:So the vlog is up now. That was possibly the lamest party I've ever seen. The fact that the venue was huge and there weren't that many people made it seem like there was no one there. Ashley acted like she was 12 the whole time. I had to skip forward through most of it because my ears were bleeding. And it definitely wasn't a surprise - she obviously knew they were having a 90's party.

In the beginning of the vlog Tyrant has the girls give Ass her present "from them". Their behavior just goes to show how incredibly rude and spoiled they are. They of course thought the gift was for them and they swarmed all over their mom, grabbing at everything and yelling "more". She had to give them the gift boxes (from a necklace and a ring) just so they wouldn't have a meltdown. Either Scarlett or Evie almost broke the necklace trying to rip it away from Ass.

I was absolutely disgusted by how they acted. They are old enough now to understand that it's unacceptable to grab things away from someone like that. Neither parent corrected them either. And people wonder why we call them feral. Teachers are going to hate these kids when they get to school. (if Tyrant lets them go) Can you imagine what will happen the first time another child has something one of them wants? I certainly wouldn't want my kid in a class with them!

Oh, and what kind of adult actually opens their presents during a party? Don't people stop doing that around the first grade? :roll:
Oh my goodness! I lost interest when Tyson was laying on his bed with the minky's underneath him giving commentary on their day. He really thinks he's some sort of sex object. And I said the same thing- who brings presents to a 30 year old! And the. She opens them?! When she walked in people didn't look thrilled to be there. I didn't see all of Tyson's brothers either, or Ashley's other sister and two brothers...

And can we all just say, you can't have a 90's birthday party when you were born in 1997. You were a child of the 2000's. Not the 90's.
She would have been born in 1987 or she would only be 20 we all know Tyson likes them young but not quite that young Image

Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

Question:
ASSwit was 13 when the '90's ended. Does she remember that time so fondly because it was the only time of her life that TyASSon wasn't a part of?
BT = Before Tyson?
BT = Best Time!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

The party:
ASSwit was in her element with all that attention!
Esme was cute hopping around a few times; I think trying to dance.
Indie put her hands to her eyes with that odd frightened (?) look when the music was loud an ASSwit was jumping around with her. They really should consider sensory processing issues.
Who was that man, visible a few times at beginning. At one point, or even twice, was holding one of the smaller twins?

Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

Correction: indie put her hands over here ears.

snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by snarksite »

I could not get through the vlog.

The horrible sound coming out of A.

The horrible sight of T lounging in bed like Jabba the Hutt.

They don't even pretend it's about their four precious miracles, anymore. And the girls are at the age where they could be learning so much. There are 4 girls (yeah, 2 year olds, I know) so we should be seeing them master new things every day.
Can they dress themselves? Other than putting adult shoes on?
Can they pick out their own clothes - make choices?
Can they feed themselves with utensils - not out of a cup or bag?
Can they chew food?
Can they follow multiple directions (please pick up the papers, go put them in the trash, then sit at the table)?
So many other things they could be doing.
If T$A actually did laundry, the girls could help "fold" the clothes.
I would much rather see the girls trying to do all those things than anything at all about the parents.
And A$T are idiots. Why don't they respond when the girls talk? They just ignore them or screech right over them.

These people are so frustrating.

Sammy16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sammy16 »

Oh daayuum, Tyson! Was that a Fred Meyer Jewelers bag Ashley was proudly showing off? Nothing but the best for your gal :lol: I love so much how he attempted to pretend that necklace had some sort of meaning. Like he custom made it (which he did not).

Oh my God this vlog gets better and better. Ashley is pretending to be surprised she got a nap on her birthday :rofl:
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sammy16 wrote:Oh daayuum, Tyson! Was that a Fred Meyer Jewelers bag Ashley was proudly showing off? Nothing but the best for your gal :lol: I love so much how he attempted to pretend that necklace had some sort of meaning. Like he custom made it (which he did not).

Oh my God this vlog gets better and better. Ashley is pretending to be surprised she got a nap on her birthday :rofl:

Right the ring had 8 leaves...so significant
I thought it was ugly. Sorry not sorry.
Sammy16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sammy16 »

lovethispage wrote:
Sammy16 wrote:Oh daayuum, Tyson! Was that a Fred Meyer Jewelers bag Ashley was proudly showing off? Nothing but the best for your gal :lol: I love so much how he attempted to pretend that necklace had some sort of meaning. Like he custom made it (which he did not).

Right the ring had 8 leaves...so significant
I thought it was ugly. Sorry not sorry.
And the necklace had 5 leaves and each one has 2 microscopic diamond chips in them so his little story was a huge crock.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

SnarkieSophie
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkieSophie »

Yay! You're back Old Country! :chu: :hugs:

I think we all understand your need to step back and take a deep breath when it comes to the Greedners. Personally, I never thought that I would become so enraged by the doings of vloggers I've never met and who live half a world away that I would: yell at my laptop, swear like a drunken sailor, morph into an uber bitch when posting comments about them and cry tears of rage and frustration. :*&^%:

I, too, sometimes take a day or two break from watching the Greedner vlogs and snarking because the Greedners are not good for my health. :bhd:
Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

The Bloviator TyASS is currently doing a love feed titled 'Hanging Out With Tyson". I saw it's happening just now, and it's apparently been going on for 57 minutes so far.....

Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

LOL, I meant ' live feed', but I guess TyASS does love his image, so my auto-correct may be accurate!

Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

Comment on YouTube. Today's vlog. Asking whether or not scarlet and evie are delayed because their eyes look so different. Better go look before it vanishes. I don't know how to upload pics. Shows as a comment replied but I can't see that for some reason.

DancingZeebas
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by DancingZeebas »

I didn't post a lot on GOMI nor have I on here but I wanted to thank all of you for being my entertainment for the past few months! I VERY rarely watch any of the Greedners vlogs unless one of you mention something that I have to see for myself but I worry daily about those poor girls. Being able to come here to find out how their "parents" have let them down day in and day out, while sad and infuriating, is nice. So THANK YOU all for sacraficing your hearing and sanity so that I can laugh and scream and shake my head at the Trainwreck Unfolding. :love2:

Oh and THANK YOU to the mods of this page for running such a kick ass site!

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”