JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

girl_please
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Unread post by girl_please »

Blackswan wrote:Is Chris seriously complaining because the workers wanted to finish their coffee? I wonder if he also got mad that they needed bathroom breaks.
I'm actually on his side with this (ew, that feels gross to agree with Chris). You should be ready to work at the time you say you are going to be there in that kind of job, taking 5-10 minutes to finish up coffee and a cigarette before starting is one thing, but 30 minutes is a bit ridiculous. But to try to give myself an out from actually agreeing with Chris, the painters could have been discussing the job and getting stuff together before they actually came inside, they might not have been smoking and drinking coffee for the entire 30 minutes.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Blackswan »

girl_please wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Is Chris seriously complaining because the workers wanted to finish their coffee? I wonder if he also got mad that they needed bathroom breaks.
I'm actually on his side with this (ew, that feels gross to agree with Chris). You should be ready to work at the time you say you are going to be there in that kind of job, taking 5-10 minutes to finish up coffee and a cigarette before starting is one thing, but 30 minutes is a bit ridiculous. But to try to give myself an out from actually agreeing with Chris, the painters could have been discussing the job and getting stuff together before they actually came inside, they might not have been smoking and drinking coffee for the entire 30 minutes.
I feel like Chris exaggerated the 30 minutes. But who knows.
snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

girl_please wrote:
Yea, I hate to agree with chris, but that would piss me off too. Taking a break after a couple hours work is perfectly reasonable and expected. Showing up and not doing anything for 30 minutes isn't ok - assuming chris is telling the truth and they truly were just standing around for 30 minutes. If they were setting up *while* drinking coffee and smoking, that might be more understandable...which could be the case anyways. since we all know jess is prone to exaggerate, chris may be as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

I agree with Chris on the painters. As a long-time homeowner who has had loads of contractors throughout the years, it is clear he and Jess picked lousy painters. And it is a useful video to see what lousy contractors do. 1)They don't show up on time (again and again) 2) they don't have the "equipment" they need and have to leave to go find it 3) they demand more money than agreed upon before the job is finished.

Absolutely Chris or Jess should be in the house at all times when the painters are there. And he has a right to film them; it's his house. So next time guys- get references!! I can't stress this enough. The contractor should be able to provide you with several references who you can call. And make sure you have a written contract that specifies the precise job, the dates it will get done on and the cost. They should meet any state licensing requirements and insurance requirements. (If a contractor gets injured in your house, they can sue you). Is this going to cost you more? Probably. Anyway-rant over!
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Well, they think they are good parents when they half ass it, so I'm not surprised they half assed their effort in finding painters.

They are just lazy. Lazy. Lazy.

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

gemmie wrote:I wonder if Jess gets jealous when Tommy and Caden are around and has to plan something big like painting a house when they happen to be in town.

I wouldn't put it past her.
Chris used to spend at least part of the visitation just with Tommy and Caden. He never does that anymore and I admit I wonder if Jess put an end to that, since she even bitches that Chris has to be away for so long when picking up his kids so imagine if Chris spend an entire weekend away, once every few months. She needs Chris home to raise the billion kids.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Okay, yes, I would be frustrated too if I hired someone and they wouldn't do their job very well, but Jess is an idiot. If someone's services are considerably cheaper than anyone else's, then that should make you suspicious. There's a lot of ways to save money, but being a cheap ass when it comes to things like your home rarely pays off. If you want to be "frugal" start by not buying AdSense and Lilia tacky, overpriced Etsy shit, eating out every day and buying other unnecessary crap like that drone.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

dazzled wrote:Okay, yes, I would be frustrated too if I hired someone and they wouldn't do their job very well, but Jess is an idiot. If someone's services are considerably cheaper than anyone else's, then that should make you suspicious. There's a lot of ways to save money, but being a cheap ass when it comes to things like your home rarely pays off. If you want to be "frugal" start by not buying AdSense and Lilia tacky, overpriced Etsy shit, eating out every day and buying other unnecessary crap like that drone.
I agree. It's shitty the contractors messed them around but at the same time - there's such a thing as too cheap and you should know that by the age of 24. If there's a price that every other contractor is giving, that's probably the price it costs to do the job with the right materials and still make a reasonable profit. If you don't want to give people a fair price for their work then you get what you get and it's totally your own fault.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Re: "Frustration" It seems that Jess and Chris made a rush decision on the painting. One week they are hanging up crap from Hobby Lobby and then the next, they are getting a painting contractor in. Unless it is an emergency situation, they needed to take their time finding the right painter. You have to gather names (preferably from family and friends). You have to get bids, check references, check with the state and workman's comp for insurance and licenses. All this takes a lot of time. They may not have gotten the cheapest contractor. (Sometimes really expensive contractors are not the best!) We had high vaulted ceilings and it took us 2 months to settle on someone!
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I don't have time to watch the 20 minute video from a week ago and I barely watch them anyway so I'm not sure what's going on. Can anyone tell me what Landen's "diagnoses" is?
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Caisflame wrote:I don't have time to watch the 20 minute video from a week ago and I barely watch them anyway so I'm not sure what's going on. Can anyone tell me what Landen's "diagnoses" is?
We don't know. Doctors aren't going to do crap for another six months.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
ruby14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ruby14 »

vonniebeth wrote:
Caisflame wrote:I don't have time to watch the 20 minute video from a week ago and I barely watch them anyway so I'm not sure what's going on. Can anyone tell me what Landen's "diagnoses" is?
Well, he has a cyst and a nodule (sp?) but the doctors don't think that's the reason he's in pain. So yeah, basically they don't know like vonniebeth said. I think a majority of us think that it is the cyst that's causing the pain and I think it's a bit foolish that the doctor's aren't looking more into it or that Jess isn't seeking a second opinion.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

ruby14 wrote:
vonniebeth wrote:
Well, he has a cyst and a nodule (sp?) but the doctors don't think that's the reason he's in pain. So yeah, basically they don't know like vonniebeth said. I think a majority of us think that it is the cyst that's causing the pain and I think it's a bit foolish that the doctor's aren't looking more into it or that Jess isn't seeking a second opinion.
Man if that were my kid I'd be getting 2nd 3rd and 4th opinions like yesterday. Why she isn't on this like she gets on dicks is beyond me.

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

smom12 wrote:
ruby14 wrote:
vonniebeth wrote:
Man if that were my kid I'd be getting 2nd 3rd and 4th opinions like yesterday. Why she isn't on this like she gets on dicks is beyond me.

If it were my kid I'd spend whatever money I could to pay out of pocket if necessary. She baffles me. Her kid has been in pain for a year now. Even if it isn't life threatening, wtf. 3 year old. Pain. For a whole year. Several times a week. Just wtf
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
Janilee_x33
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Janilee_x33 »

Minion blah blah wahhhhhhhhhhhh people don't like Jessica wahhhhh
snitzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snitzy »

Janilee_x33 wrote:
waitwhat wrote:
smom12 wrote: Man if that were my kid I'd be getting 2nd 3rd and 4th opinions like yesterday. Why she isn't on this like she gets on dicks is beyond me.

If it were my kid I'd spend whatever money I could to pay out of pocket if necessary. She baffles me. Her kid has been in pain for a year now. Even if it isn't life threatening, wtf. 3 year old. Pain. For a whole year. Several times a week. Just wtf
Did anyone ask your opinion??? No. Jess is his mom and knows better than you skanks lmao
Did you get lost? You're on a gossip board

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Janilee_x33
Wallflower
Wallflower

I'm a minion wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Oh lord

jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Here we go again

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Janilee_x33
Wallflower
Wallflower

I like to stick my head up Jessica's bunghole

Return to “JesssFam”