• Advertisement

JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Re: JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Postby KittyKax » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:07 pm

LilaLavender wrote:
PurpleOctopus wrote:I was watching an old video of hers from about 4 years ago and i noticed that someone left a comment saying that putting the kids on a schedule would help but Jess commented back saying that she doesnt believe in schedules for her family. She said something about how it seems more natural to let them eat when they're hungry and sleep when they're tired. I guess she still feels the same way. [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] I would go crazy if I didnt have a schedule for my daughter, I totally dont get how Jess does that with 5 kids.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Aahh?? I study early child development and many of the cases of extremely bad behaviour in kinder gartners are from parents that use the "they'll eat and sleep when they want to"-method. Hearing Jess promote this disgusts me,

There's something I learned in my teaching credential program too that (big shock) kids LIKE to have structure and organization.
KittyKax
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Viewingsince2010 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:42 pm

I'm actually smirking at this video. They didn't plan well for the painter's I think it was something Jess just needed to do right then and there. Why do it when the boys just got there. And they picked a boring ass ugly color. They have talked about getting the cabinets stained since they moved in but they went with painting the walls first. Someone said they have been planning it for awhile now, no I don't think so. If they were then why did she make a big deal about her ugly wall if it was just coming down to be painted that's proof it was unplanned. They are so annoying. Paying someone to come in and paint and they pick beige IDK why but it really pisses me off lol

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
Viewingsince2010
Informer

Postby gemmie » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:45 pm

I wonder if Jess gets jealous when Tommy and Caden are around and has to plan something big like painting a house when they happen to be in town.

I wouldn't put it past her.
gemmie
Informer

Postby emlyx » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:41 pm

Its funny how they're bashing the painters but yet put the camera down and film them xD
emlyx
Informer

Postby NewEnglandGirl » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:46 pm

Why is Chris filming the painters? so rude also I love how he spends all day at the house watching the painters and going to Lowe's not spending any time with his sons..then the first thing he does when he gets back to Wendy's house is play with Adjective..like wtf?! :x
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper

Postby Lyanna » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:59 pm

NewEnglandGirl wrote:Why is Chris filming the painters? so rude also I love how he spends all day at the house watching the painters and going to Lowe's not spending any time with his sons..then the first thing he does when he gets back to Wendy's house is play with Adjective..like wtf?! :x

because he's father of the year
Lyanna
Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:06 pm

Lyanna wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:Why is Chris filming the painters? so rude also I love how he spends all day at the house watching the painters and going to Lowe's not spending any time with his sons..then the first thing he does when he gets back to Wendy's house is play with Adjective..like wtf?! :x

Some people here seem to think so lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:18 pm

Super dad my ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby snitzy » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:10 pm

Blackswan wrote:
Lyanna wrote:

Some people here seem to think so lol
I'm a cashier and a few times people have been filming at my line and I've gotten in the shot and I'm so uncomfortable with it. I hope that jess is smart/considerate enough to ask to use people's faces in videos but I really really doubt she is

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
snitzy
Amateur

Postby snarkyblonde » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:15 pm

I love how Chris and Jess talk this big game about how Chris can supposedly get any deal, any time, but he's filming himself with his tail between his legs forking over extra money to his crappy painters because he doesn't have the balls to tell them to go pound sand

snarkyblonde
Talker

Postby girl_please » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:28 pm

Blackswan wrote:Is Chris seriously complaining because the workers wanted to finish their coffee? I wonder if he also got mad that they needed bathroom breaks.

I'm actually on his side with this (ew, that feels gross to agree with Chris). You should be ready to work at the time you say you are going to be there in that kind of job, taking 5-10 minutes to finish up coffee and a cigarette before starting is one thing, but 30 minutes is a bit ridiculous. But to try to give myself an out from actually agreeing with Chris, the painters could have been discussing the job and getting stuff together before they actually came inside, they might not have been smoking and drinking coffee for the entire 30 minutes.
girl_please
Talker

Postby Blackswan » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:15 pm

girl_please wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Is Chris seriously complaining because the workers wanted to finish their coffee? I wonder if he also got mad that they needed bathroom breaks.

I'm actually on his side with this (ew, that feels gross to agree with Chris). You should be ready to work at the time you say you are going to be there in that kind of job, taking 5-10 minutes to finish up coffee and a cigarette before starting is one thing, but 30 minutes is a bit ridiculous. But to try to give myself an out from actually agreeing with Chris, the painters could have been discussing the job and getting stuff together before they actually came inside, they might not have been smoking and drinking coffee for the entire 30 minutes.

I feel like Chris exaggerated the 30 minutes. But who knows.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby snarkyblonde » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:16 pm

girl_please wrote:

Yea, I hate to agree with chris, but that would piss me off too. Taking a break after a couple hours work is perfectly reasonable and expected. Showing up and not doing anything for 30 minutes isn't ok - assuming chris is telling the truth and they truly were just standing around for 30 minutes. If they were setting up *while* drinking coffee and smoking, that might be more understandable...which could be the case anyways. since we all know jess is prone to exaggerate, chris may be as well.

snarkyblonde
Talker

Postby olemama » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:25 am

I agree with Chris on the painters. As a long-time homeowner who has had loads of contractors throughout the years, it is clear he and Jess picked lousy painters. And it is a useful video to see what lousy contractors do. 1)They don't show up on time (again and again) 2) they don't have the "equipment" they need and have to leave to go find it 3) they demand more money than agreed upon before the job is finished.

Absolutely Chris or Jess should be in the house at all times when the painters are there. And he has a right to film them; it's his house. So next time guys- get references!! I can't stress this enough. The contractor should be able to provide you with several references who you can call. And make sure you have a written contract that specifies the precise job, the dates it will get done on and the cost. They should meet any state licensing requirements and insurance requirements. (If a contractor gets injured in your house, they can sue you). Is this going to cost you more? Probably. Anyway-rant over!
olemama
Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:28 am

Well, they think they are good parents when they half ass it, so I'm not surprised they half assed their effort in finding painters.

They are just lazy. Lazy. Lazy.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby waitwhat » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:35 am

gemmie wrote:I wonder if Jess gets jealous when Tommy and Caden are around and has to plan something big like painting a house when they happen to be in town.

I wouldn't put it past her.

Chris used to spend at least part of the visitation just with Tommy and Caden. He never does that anymore and I admit I wonder if Jess put an end to that, since she even bitches that Chris has to be away for so long when picking up his kids so imagine if Chris spend an entire weekend away, once every few months. She needs Chris home to raise the billion kids.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer

Postby dazzled » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:29 am

Okay, yes, I would be frustrated too if I hired someone and they wouldn't do their job very well, but Jess is an idiot. If someone's services are considerably cheaper than anyone else's, then that should make you suspicious. There's a lot of ways to save money, but being a cheap ass when it comes to things like your home rarely pays off. If you want to be "frugal" start by not buying AdSense and Lilia tacky, overpriced Etsy shit, eating out every day and buying other unnecessary crap like that drone.
Stop saying "could/would of" instead of "could/would have".
dazzled
Gossiper

Postby luci417 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:19 am

dazzled wrote:Okay, yes, I would be frustrated too if I hired someone and they wouldn't do their job very well, but Jess is an idiot. If someone's services are considerably cheaper than anyone else's, then that should make you suspicious. There's a lot of ways to save money, but being a cheap ass when it comes to things like your home rarely pays off. If you want to be "frugal" start by not buying AdSense and Lilia tacky, overpriced Etsy shit, eating out every day and buying other unnecessary crap like that drone.

I agree. It's shitty the contractors messed them around but at the same time - there's such a thing as too cheap and you should know that by the age of 24. If there's a price that every other contractor is giving, that's probably the price it costs to do the job with the right materials and still make a reasonable profit. If you don't want to give people a fair price for their work then you get what you get and it's totally your own fault.
luci417
Gossiper

Postby olemama » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:50 am

Re: "Frustration" It seems that Jess and Chris made a rush decision on the painting. One week they are hanging up crap from Hobby Lobby and then the next, they are getting a painting contractor in. Unless it is an emergency situation, they needed to take their time finding the right painter. You have to gather names (preferably from family and friends). You have to get bids, check references, check with the state and workman's comp for insurance and licenses. All this takes a lot of time. They may not have gotten the cheapest contractor. (Sometimes really expensive contractors are not the best!) We had high vaulted ceilings and it took us 2 months to settle on someone!
olemama
Gossiper

Postby Caisflame » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:36 am

I don't have time to watch the 20 minute video from a week ago and I barely watch them anyway so I'm not sure what's going on. Can anyone tell me what Landen's "diagnoses" is?
Caisflame
Gossiper

Postby vonniebeth » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:25 am

Caisflame wrote:I don't have time to watch the 20 minute video from a week ago and I barely watch them anyway so I'm not sure what's going on. Can anyone tell me what Landen's "diagnoses" is?

We don't know. Doctors aren't going to do crap for another six months.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."
vonniebeth
Gossiper

Postby ruby14 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:00 am

vonniebeth wrote:
Caisflame wrote:I don't have time to watch the 20 minute video from a week ago and I barely watch them anyway so I'm not sure what's going on. Can anyone tell me what Landen's "diagnoses" is?

Well, he has a cyst and a nodule (sp?) but the doctors don't think that's the reason he's in pain. So yeah, basically they don't know like vonniebeth said. I think a majority of us think that it is the cyst that's causing the pain and I think it's a bit foolish that the doctor's aren't looking more into it or that Jess isn't seeking a second opinion.
ruby14
Amateur

Postby smom12 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:05 am

ruby14 wrote:
vonniebeth wrote:

Well, he has a cyst and a nodule (sp?) but the doctors don't think that's the reason he's in pain. So yeah, basically they don't know like vonniebeth said. I think a majority of us think that it is the cyst that's causing the pain and I think it's a bit foolish that the doctor's aren't looking more into it or that Jess isn't seeking a second opinion.

Man if that were my kid I'd be getting 2nd 3rd and 4th opinions like yesterday. Why she isn't on this like she gets on dicks is beyond me.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby waitwhat » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:41 am

smom12 wrote:
ruby14 wrote:
vonniebeth wrote:

Man if that were my kid I'd be getting 2nd 3rd and 4th opinions like yesterday. Why she isn't on this like she gets on dicks is beyond me.

If it were my kid I'd spend whatever money I could to pay out of pocket if necessary. She baffles me. Her kid has been in pain for a year now. Even if it isn't life threatening, wtf. 3 year old. Pain. For a whole year. Several times a week. Just wtf
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer

Postby Janilee_x33 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:13 pm

Minion blah blah wahhhhhhhhhhhh people don't like Jessica wahhhhh
Janilee_x33
Wallflower

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to JesssFam