Steps to Whining: The Art of Entitlement

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Whining: The Art of Entitlement

Unread post by luci417 »

ewokfan11 wrote:What's up with the super short videos lately?? I didn't even bother to watch today's because they are seriously desperate for content.
Corbin is a self involved, entitled asshole but I wouldn't say he's a straight up Narcissist. He has to know these videos are total shit and their adult views are probably declining or at least stagnant. They probably know by now that they'll get a regular DB boost every time they go to Lumpland but otherwise I think they're just treading water. They lost any credibility as a nice kind of cool crunchy Portland vlogging channel months ago.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Also
Steps to Wander: Lost in Lumpland is my thread title suggestion :D also Steps to Wander: Keep on Corbin on.
Rihanna
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Wow, when are they going to start vlogging again? This is like 3 in a row. Their channel is a mess.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

usernamessuck wrote:Wow, when are they going to start vlogging again? This is like 3 in a row. Their channel is a mess.
And didn't they already do a video about camping with a baby less than two months ago?? FFS. I can't even watch.
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

ewokfan11 wrote:
usernamessuck wrote:Wow, when are they going to start vlogging again? This is like 3 in a row. Their channel is a mess.
And didn't they already do a video about camping with a baby less than two months ago?? FFS. I can't even watch.

Right?! I can't even click on their videos anymore. I can't stand the videos they are "creating" lately. They need to return to vlogging.
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

I haven't watched in months. I can't stand them at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MandyJ wrote:I haven't watched in months. I can't stand them at all
You certainly haven't missed anything. That are sooooooo booooooring.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
Also not to be all 'No one who is on their first kid knows anything!!!!' but I kind of resent the idea that they're first time parents to a baby who is what? 4 months? and they think they should be listened to as an authority on what people should be packing for their kids.
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
Also not to be all 'No one who is on their first kid knows anything!!!!' but I kind of resent the idea that they're first time parents to a baby who is what? 4 months? and they think they should be listened to as an authority on parenting. Especially when we've seen they have/do make a LOT of mistakes that most other parents manage to avoid pretty easily.
Rihanna
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Another sponsored vlog. Another vlog with Corbin complaining about how much stuff they have. Another vlog with "hints" on their next big trip. Leaving Paris again. More complaining about their early morning flight. Big surprise they're going to ollies birthday party. They actually said that the lumps were flying them out for it. If there was any doubt before, it's clear now that they've sold themselves to the Lumps. The move can't come soon enough. For their failing channel.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

janem wrote:Another sponsored vlog. Another vlog with Corbin complaining about how much stuff they have. Another vlog with "hints" on their next big trip. Leaving Paris again. More complaining about their early morning flight. Big surprise they're going to ollies birthday party. They actually said that the lumps were flying them out for it. If there was any doubt before, it's clear now that they've sold themselves to the Lumps. The move can't come soon enough. For their failing channel.
Yep, they are going to Ollie's birthday party and DBs are paying their way. How awkward!!!!??! What an odd friendship. DBs seem to give them a lot of money!!! I would NEVER be comfortable taking money from friends or family like that. DBs have been giving them $1000s since the road trip last year.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Corbin and Kelsey are not what i once hoped they would be, but i have to say, June is the cutest little thing. She is so pretty...
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Did I hear correctly that Corbin said "luggage is so expensive!" and they were looking at a 4 piece luggage set for $100? Um, $100 is not a lot of money, you probably shouldn't have blown all your money on renting cars every single day and then buying a brand new loaded Subaru?????
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Missy and Bryan bought them FIRST CLASS tickets???!!

Also, Corbin is the WORST pretend Portlander ever. He's at PDX (the actual airport) and wants Starbucks?? FFS, what a moron!

I had to LOL that Bryan was in the background holding up the Dr. Pepper in the pool in a weird way - totally seemed like product placement. :? :? :?

They have totally sold out, but I'm not sure even living near DBs will make them successful. They are so boooooring!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Is Corbin re-growing his stupid Amish beard?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Pency wrote:Did I hear correctly that Corbin said "luggage is so expensive!" and they were looking at a 4 piece luggage set for $100? Um, $100 is not a lot of money, you probably shouldn't have blown all your money on renting cars every single day and then buying a brand new loaded Subaru?????
I have a sneaking suspicion that they are either leasing the Subaru or they are making car payments. I highly doubt they could afford to buy it outright. The luggage comment was odd. People who buy $20,000-$25,000 SUVs outright aren't bemoaning the cost of luggage and they're usually not balking at a $99 suitcase. And they typically don't need their friends to foot the bill for their plane tickets.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HashtagBlessed wrote:
Pency wrote:Did I hear correctly that Corbin said "luggage is so expensive!" and they were looking at a 4 piece luggage set for $100? Um, $100 is not a lot of money, you probably shouldn't have blown all your money on renting cars every single day and then buying a brand new loaded Subaru?????
I have a sneaking suspicion that they are either leasing the Subaru or they are making car payments. I highly doubt they could afford to buy it outright. The luggage comment was odd. People who buy $20,000-$25,000 SUVs outright aren't bemoaning the cost of luggage and they're usually not balking at a $99 suitcase. And they typically don't need their friends to foot the bill for their plane tickets.
I totally think the car is leased. I think they have a TON of debt and barely make ends meet. Moving to LumpCountry is their only way to (maybe) YT success!! Dummies. Corbin should just get a JOB!!!
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Did they insinuate they paid cash for the car? I thought they were clear about having a payment and it being a better deal for them.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ja14 wrote:Did they insinuate they paid cash for the car? I thought they were clear about having a payment and it being a better deal for them.
We all know they didn't pay cash for the car. But did they get a loan or a lease? I'm going with lease. The monthly rates where they got their car seem pretty good - but leasing is NOT really a good deal. It's basically "renting" a car for a few years.

http://www.wentworthsubaru.com/portland ... oregon.htm
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I don't watch many of their vlogs but when I do I can't stop thinking about how cute June is!! In their recent vlog I was thinking about how chill she seems until she started crying when Missy was holding her on the horse

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”