BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

smom12 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:The crying on her snap seemed...not genuine. Sorry if that's a heartless comment but...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What is she crying about? I don't have Snapchat so I haven't seen it but even without watching it I believe you. When she announced Nolynns diagnosis she straight posed for the thumbnail. It was the most irritating thing ever.
Yeah I'm curious too. I deleted her off snap because she is just fucking obnoxious and I was tired of seeing her talons.

The organization they donated arias hair to, sent a thank you letter. Basically saying thanks for your donation and that it's going to a woman who had lost her hair to cancer.
I personally didn't think it was disingenuous. Seemed like real tears and emotions to me.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Her emotions seemed real to me too. I'm sure she was shocked to receive that letter. To know that letting aria cut her hair actually ended up helping someone going through hell would make anyone fell a bunch of emotions. I'm sure she's heart broken for the person that's getting the hair because of what they've been through and so proud that aria truly helped someone. I don't see someone faking being emotional about that
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

webby wrote:ugh

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
I've seen avocados that are much more "perfect". What ever the fuck that means. Honestly, a "perfect" avocado is one that has a tiny ass seed... at least in my opinion.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Her emotions seemed real to me too. I'm sure she was shocked to receive that letter. To know that letting aria cut her hair actually ended up helping someone going through hell would make anyone fell a bunch of emotions. I'm sure she's heart broken for the person that's getting the hair because of what they've been through and so proud that aria truly helped someone. I don't see someone faking being emotional about that
People fake actually having cancer to the point of shaving off their hair. People fake pregnancies to the point of having gender reveal parties. People fake miscarriages. People fake plenty. I don't put it past her to fake this for ass pats.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

:roll:
m3lsch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by m3lsch »

Blackswan wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:Her emotions seemed real to me too. I'm sure she was shocked to receive that letter. To know that letting aria cut her hair actually ended up helping someone going through hell would make anyone fell a bunch of emotions. I'm sure she's heart broken for the person that's getting the hair because of what they've been through and so proud that aria truly helped someone. I don't see someone faking being emotional about that
People fake actually having cancer to the point of shaving off their hair. People fake pregnancies to the point of having gender reveal parties. People fake miscarriages. People fake plenty. I don't put it past her to fake this for ass pats.
Plus I think she's over emotional about it. Basically was just a thank you letter for the hair and saying how it goes to cancer victims. They were generalizing it, didnt say any girl specific. I may just be that person that doesn't get emotional, but I would've just been like "aww how sweet, so glad" and told my child what they said. Now if they sent me a picture of the girl that we helped and her whole story, then I would probably cry. Britney is just that person that gets over emotional and over dramatic about EVERYTHING. Glad they donated it though, super sweet.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Plus plus everyone who donates gets those letters. She probably thought she was special.
m3lsch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by m3lsch »

Blackswan wrote:Plus plus everyone who donates gets those letters. She probably thought she was special.
Yes exactly!
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

"How is a pillow in there?" *Shows tube* "oh I see, it's rolled up."

Well ya don't say.
m3lsch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by m3lsch »

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

You guys might be right, if you look closely in the ramen snap you can see where she stabbed herself in the thigh to make herself cry.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

The real question is how much sodium is in her Ray-men noodles?

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

She covered her duck flippers!!

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
smom12 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:What is she crying about? I don't have Snapchat so I haven't seen it but even without watching it I believe you. When she announced Nolynns diagnosis she straight posed for the thumbnail. It was the most irritating thing ever.
Yeah I'm curious too. I deleted her off snap because she is just fucking obnoxious and I was tired of seeing her talons.

The organization they donated arias hair to, sent a thank you letter. Basically saying thanks for your donation and that it's going to a woman who had lost her hair to cancer.
I personally didn't think it was disingenuous. Seemed like real tears and emotions to me.

The way she was doing the gaspy breaths and saying "it made my heart full" was a little much imo

But I always think it's super super weird when people film themselves crying.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OhHiImSam wrote:You guys might be right, if you look closely in the ramen snap you can see where she stabbed herself in the thigh to make herself cry.
Coddle coddle
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She wears those grey pajamas so much they just look like they smell now. I'm sure they don't because she washes them but they still look gross lol
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

OhHiImSam wrote:You guys might be right, if you look closely in the ramen snap you can see where she stabbed herself in the thigh to make herself cry.
Your more recent comments/posts (on here and other threads) are not particularly cute or funny, and tbh are getting a bit annoying. If you no longer enjoy reading here, why don't you find another hobby?
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Blackswan wrote:
Coddle coddle
Is that all you go on about? Like fp, I've been pretty much on the same page as you where B is concerned. But just because someone disagrees with you or has a different perception that doesn't paint B negative doesn't mean she's being coddled. Some of the people who said they thought it was genuine are people who have talked shit about B before. IMO it was genuine, it would break my heart (in a positive way) to receive a letter like that knowing that my daughters hair was going to someone whose sick. It's not about thinking she's special and the only person to receive it, it's knowing the monumental impact you can have through a simple act like that.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

m3lsch wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
Plus I think she's over emotional about it. Basically was just a thank you letter for the hair and saying how it goes to cancer victims. They were generalizing it, didnt say any girl specific. I may just be that person that doesn't get emotional, but I would've just been like "aww how sweet, so glad" and told my child what they said. Now if they sent me a picture of the girl that we helped and her whole story, then I would probably cry. Britney is just that person that gets over emotional and over dramatic about EVERYTHING. Glad they donated it though, super sweet.
For all we know she may have been putting it on (and probably thinks she's the only one who got a letter) and irregardless I think filming yourself crying is bizarre, but I think it's unfair to say she's over-emotional. Nolan may not have cancer but he still has a terminal illness, and she's clearly struggling with her emotions by ignoring it. It's not cancer but it's still a very real situation for her no matter how much she tries to push it away, and no doubt reading about someone with cancer reminded her of it. I lost my mum to cancer and I'd bawl buckets if I read a letter like that though, so maybe I'm just soft.

m3lsch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by m3lsch »

KatherineLouvain wrote:
m3lsch wrote:
Blackswan wrote: People fake actually having cancer to the point of shaving off their hair. People fake pregnancies to the point of having gender reveal parties. People fake miscarriages. People fake plenty. I don't put it past her to fake this for ass pats.
For all we know she may have been putting it on (and probably thinks she's the only one who got a letter) and irregardless I think filming yourself crying is bizarre, but I think it's unfair to say she's over-emotional. Nolan may not have cancer but he still has a terminal illness, and she's clearly struggling with her emotions by ignoring it. It's not cancer but it's still a very real situation for her no matter how much she tries to push it away, and no doubt reading about someone with cancer reminded her of it. I lost my mum to cancer and I'd bawl buckets if I read a letter like that though, so maybe I'm just soft.

True! Didn't look at it that way. It definitely hit a soft spot for her, considering Nolan's illness.
And for sure it's weird that she filmed herself crying.. Kinda awkward.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”