BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Unread post by kalipali »

JennaLuvBug wrote:SHOUTOUT: To the women at the store pointing out her duck feet. :lol: :lol:
I died when she was saying how her feet are wider at the toes!! That was pointed out here, she didn't have to go all the way to a shoe store to learn that!!!
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Which one of y'all work at the shoestore, because not only did you confirm what I said, she has duck feet, those shoes she bought were UGLY, and I know you were laughing the entire time.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

JennaLuvBug wrote:Which one of y'all work at the shoestore, because not only did you confirm what I said, she has duck feet, those shoes she bought were UGLY, and I know you were laughing the entire time.
LOL REVEAL YOURSELF!!!
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

exracer wrote:I'm bummed with the whole Leanne thing. I have been subscribed to her for awhile (she used to do diaper bag reviews and packing videos) but this behavior/friendship makes me view her differently. I will say that she is definitely a gift giver, and always stocks up on stuff when she shops. Gift giving seems to be her "love language" and for a long time in her vlogs has mentioned buying this or that for a friend. But it seems sudden with Britney and like she's getting a lot of stuff from her, when it's a brand new friendship. It's one thing to see something in a store and get it for someone you know (a good friend or sister or your mom) or for a future holiday or something, but this seems a bit excessive. I was excited when I first saw that they hung out (especially for B's kids, because Leanne is really active with her son and they're always out doing stuff) but now there's a bit of... inequality? in the friendship.
Now I understand why Britney has no friends. I wouldn't want a selfish, greedy friend either.
whatthename
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatthename »

So it's almost 5am where I live and i just woke up and the last thing I remembered is watching Britney's vlog LOL she is so boring she literally put me to sleep!! Maybe now to fall asleep again I'll watch more of her videos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

"Look at what my friends bought me. I'm so blessed. I love my close circle of friends."

Kritney just loves getting gifts. She doesn't care who her friends are. Anyone can be her friend, as long as they buy her shit.

Vanessa, get Kritney an apple TV or a Starbucks cup and she'll want to go to the mall with you every weekend.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

whatthename wrote:So it's almost 5am where I live and i just woke up and the last thing I remembered is watching Britney's vlog LOL she is so boring she literally put me to sleep!! Maybe now to fall asleep again I'll watch more of her videos

(that's what I did freshman year of college with the Daily Bumps.)
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

imnottired wrote:"Look at what my friends bought me. I'm so blessed. I love my close circle of friends."

Kritney just loves getting gifts. She doesn't care who her friends are. Anyone can be her friend, as long as they buy her shit.

Vanessa, get Kritney an apple TV or a Starbucks cup and she'll want to go to the mall with you every weekend.
What friends
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

Feed refusal is a real thing and it so distressing as a mother.

My son developed it at four months and he is not breastfed so apart from changing bottles (which did nothing) I had no other options. Watching him scream and cry at every feed was heartbreaking and even now he is extremely difficult to feed two months later.

If I was breastfeeding and swapping to a bottle would cure the feed refusal I would do it in two seconds flat.

FED IS BEST! Breastfeeding is great but if she was refusing I completely understand her stopping. It's not common but unless you have watched your baby starving but petrified to drink you don't understand.

Ours was triggered by a bad experience (long kinda boring story lol), I wonder if Harlows was just teething or something else?

So glad she is taking a bottle I am jealous! What I wouldn't give for one simple feed again lol
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

annapaulndaniel wrote:Feed refusal is a real thing and it so distressing as a mother.

My son developed it at four months and he is not breastfed so apart from changing bottles (which did nothing) I had no other options. Watching him scream and cry at every feed was heartbreaking and even now he is extremely difficult to feed two months later.

If I was breastfeeding and swapping to a bottle would cure the feed refusal I would do it in two seconds flat.

FED IS BEST! Breastfeeding is great but if she was refusing I completely understand her stopping. It's not common but unless you have watched your baby starving but petrified to drink you don't understand.

Ours was triggered by a bad experience (long kinda boring story lol), I wonder if Harlows was just teething or something else?

So glad she is taking a bottle I am jealous! What I wouldn't give for one simple feed again lol
Gtfo

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I think she weaned Harlow herself and she is lying about it to her subscribers. When a baby self-weans prematurely the mom is usually upset about it. . Britney just seems low key happy about it in her video. There is a huge difference between hers and Emily wowks video about their babies self weaning early. Britney's become so unlikeable I usually just don't watch her videos now (if I do I skim through them) because she's become so disingenuous and dishonest. And her flaunting of all her unneeded gifts just adds to it.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

has Nolan ever said Aria's name?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

webby wrote:has Nolan ever said Aria's name?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Dang idk I don't think I've ever heard him say it.
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

Ok i have to admit that video of Harlow at nighttime on Britneys story was kinda adorable

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Lol so much for Harlow sleeping in the crib. She's clearly in bed with Britney. Guess Ean won't ever find out if those sponsored sheets are any good.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

annapaulndaniel wrote:Feed refusal is a real thing and it so distressing as a mother.

Lol what, Harlow probably didn't feed regularly for a day tops and Brit was just like, "Okay then! Say bye to the boob, Carlo!" Let's not act like this was some dramatic scene and Harlow didn't feed for days.

"Fed is best", uh, no shit, Sherlock. I don't know why Brit or anyone else feels like a genius repeating that phrase, obviously feeding your kid is better than letting it starve lmao
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

I can't edit my previous post anymore, so sorry for the double post, but even Brit's pediatrician basically was like, "You need to calm the fuck down and have some patience." Pretty sure if Brit went another two times (which I agree with PPs is doubtful) she was probably being overly dramatic so the pediatrician tried to give her a solution.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Havent watched her videos in a couple of weeks but last time I checked in on her she mentioned on her twitter that she enrolled aria in swimming classes and will be enrolling Nolan after he turns 3.. I havent seen her post anything about it also I remember her saying that she might be out of town for her birthday I dont think shes doing any of that cuz I'm pretty sure she would of been bitching about on her twitter how shes just so so so so so stressed out
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I absolutely hate the saying, "Fed is best".
So all the scientific benefits to breast feeding mean nothing? I think its amazing that skin to skin can change the antibodies to breast milk if the baby is sick, or at night time it produces more melatonin.

Fed is great, I am very glad women have the option and hat formula and bottles exist, but I wish people would stop trying to discredit all the benefits, because at the end of the day Brest IS best.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JennaLuvBug wrote:I absolutely hate the saying, "Fed is best".
So all the scientific benefits to breast feeding mean nothing? I think its amazing that skin to skin can change the antibodies to breast milk if the baby is sick, or at night time it produces more melatonin.

Fed is great, I am very glad women have the option and hat formula and bottles exist, but I wish people would stop trying to discredit all the benefits, because at the end of the day Brest IS best.

I'm kinda offended by this. It's not about discrediting the benefits of breast milk. IMO the whole "fed is best" is for people like myself to relieve some of the guilt of not being ABLE to breastfeed. I didn't CHOSE to not breastfeed. I wish with all my heart that I could have but in the end my body didn't let me. I don't want to go into details but atleast with my second I was able to pump till D-MER hit.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”