• Advertisement

MesssFam: Heaps of Kids, Heaps of Clothes (Part 98!)

Re: MesssFam: Heaps of Kids, Heaps of Clothes (Part 98!)

Postby kalipali » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:26 am

Kaden does look so much better. I still think it's super shitty Jess waited a week or so AFTER the haircut to post any pictures of him and tell us about it though.
kalipali
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby webby » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:01 am

tessabravo wrote:Why is Mess just now uploading his haircut? Didnt he get it cut like weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
because her schedule is a huge mess from going to Disney and she did it the day before the first day of school so she didn't reveal it in a picture first. need to exploit my kids for money!!!!

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper

Postby Victoria3 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:16 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170808/c47e9ec3777cf5bda902653ff2b41fad.png[/img]

Idk if this was one of you guys or a minion but they called him Karen But anyways I think he looks so much cuter with his new hair! He looks just like his brothers and uncle Ben it's crazy!!

Victoria3
Amateur

Postby ashtash1212 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:13 am

You know what pisses me off? Tommy clearly was sick and could have gotten better within a day if they would have left him the hell alone and didn't drag him around!! Not to mention, I'm sure he's contagious so they're putting anyone they come in contact with at risk. That is absolutely careless. I keep my son in bed and don't even think of taking him anywhere until he's 100%. That really irritates me, and if I saw that vlog and I were tommys mom, I'd be FURIOUS. That could be a reason for court because it's neglect in my eyes.
ashtash1212
Amateur

Postby MamaJoAnna » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:20 am

"OVERCOMING HIS FEAR." Recap

The kids open the vlog and the whole crew is at Lowe's. They had an appointment that morning with the contractor for their bathroom renovations, basically crunching numbers to try and get what they want without spending an arm and a leg. There's someone coming out to the house that Tuesday. Caden is holding Landen and Jess talks about how good of a relationship they have together and how Landen looks up to Caden.
Musical drone/store browsing footage!
Tommy is still miserable and is sitting in the cart as they walk around. He was doing better the day before, but on this day, not so much. They leave Lowe's and go to Costco. They get a whole pizza to feed everyone and Mimi appears! Apparently they got there as Mimi was about to leave. They'll be going to Mimi's later that day for dinner. Mimi and Poppy leave after some small talk and the SkuRoquilin clan head back home.
Jess vlogs with Kyson and Kaden. They're going to get haircuts with school starting soon. Jess suggests a shorter hair cut for Kaden and he seems apprehensive, but Jess reassures him that the hairdresser will not cut him. Kyson and Kaden both decide they want fauxhawks. Kaden picks one out and takes Jess's phone to show Kyson and Caden.
Landen stayed behind with Chris since he needed a nap, so they'll get his hair done another time. The hairdresser is nice and sweet with Kaden, who seems pretty calm the whole time. He's happy with the end result. Kyson gets his hair cut and they both look more similar now, yet still different in their own way. Jess takes K&K home and Chris is amazed by Kaden's hair cut. Landen and Addie play for a bit.
Off to Mimi's house! Kaden surprises Mimi with his new hair cut. The kids go in the pool and Jess mistakes Kaden for Landen, oops. Later on, Jess is in a recliner with Lilia and Kaden and they make clovers? with their tongues.
More drone footage, because it's back! Chris flies the drone around as Jess talks about how they had to send the broken one in, got a broken one back, sent back the second broken one, and now have the new one. Tommy is feeling better, finally.
Loading up and heading home, with an abrupt end to the vlog.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby Blackswan » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:27 am

ashtash1212 wrote:You know what pisses me off? Tommy clearly was sick and could have gotten better within a day if they would have left him the hell alone and didn't drag him around!! Not to mention, I'm sure he's contagious so they're putting anyone they come in contact with at risk. That is absolutely careless. I keep my son in bed and don't even think of taking him anywhere until he's 100%. That really irritates me, and if I saw that vlog and I were tommys mom, I'd be FURIOUS. That could be a reason for court because it's neglect in my eyes.

I'm starting to think Ashley doesn't watch the vlogs. So many red flags.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby lyddiebug » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:50 am

8elz wrote:Ahhh his hair looks SO much better! Never thought we'd see the day lol.

He did really well with facing his fear, no crying, no nothing which I kind of expected. It kind of makes me wonder if he never actually feared it as much as Jesss made out.

Nonetheless, he looks awesome! And perhaps if he did have a genuine fear, seeing that all of his brothers (step's included) have short hair, maybe that was enough to appeal to him to face his fear

I'm super proud of Kaden for facing his fear! But, in the initial video Jess made about the haircut, she said that Kyson especially seemed to be upset by it. Why did Kyson end up being fine and Kaden wound up being traumatized? I can't help but wonder...
lyddiebug
Amateur

Postby CallieT » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:10 am

lyddiebug wrote:
8elz wrote:Ahhh his hair looks SO much better! Never thought we'd see the day lol.

He did really well with facing his fear, no crying, no nothing which I kind of expected. It kind of makes me wonder if he never actually feared it as much as Jesss made out.

Nonetheless, he looks awesome! And perhaps if he did have a genuine fear, seeing that all of his brothers (step's included) have short hair, maybe that was enough to appeal to him to face his fear

I'm super proud of Kaden for facing his fear! But, in the initial video Jess made about the haircut, she said that Kyson especially seemed to be upset by it. Why did Kyson end up being fine and Kaden wound up being traumatized? I can't help but wonder...

I think Kaden is just a little more sensitive overall?
CallieT
Informer

Postby lizpuff2006 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:14 am

lyddiebug wrote:

I am not so sure it was just the Buzzgate that frightened him. I think Jess did play it up and he saw that fear of hers and the anger and that fed into it, but I know also that everyone is talking about him possibly being autistic and I think the sound of the buzzers def could be the thing scaring him as well. Even non autistic kids can be scared of certain noises. But yea I don't think either was scarred by the fact that Drake got their hair buzzed. I think Jess made it a million times worse
lizpuff2006
Extreme Gossiper

Postby fudgeitup » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:17 am

ashtash1212 wrote:You know what pisses me off? Tommy clearly was sick and could have gotten better within a day if they would have left him the hell alone and didn't drag him around!! Not to mention, I'm sure he's contagious so they're putting anyone they come in contact with at risk. That is absolutely careless. I keep my son in bed and don't even think of taking him anywhere until he's 100%. That really irritates me, and if I saw that vlog and I were tommys mom, I'd be FURIOUS. That could be a reason for court because it's neglect in my eyes.

Was it a damn stupid idea? Yes. Is it neglectful? No.
People throw around that word way too much on this board.
fudgeitup
Talker

Postby ashtash1212 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:21 am

fudgeitup wrote:

Not letting a child get well and being selfish to go to Costco and lowes is neglectful. It's putting your selfish needs above his.
ashtash1212
Amateur

Postby fudgeitup » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:26 am

ashtash1212 wrote:
fudgeitup wrote:

Not letting a child get well and being selfish to go to Costco and lowes is neglectful. It's putting your selfish needs above his.

He wasn't actively puking, and probably didn't have a temperature. There is a difference between feeling unwell and being utterly sick. I don't think it is that big of a deal. I have gone to the store while on the tail end of a sickness, my parents had shit to get done.
fudgeitup
Talker

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:26 am

fudgeitup wrote:

ne·glect
nəˈɡlekt/
verb
fail to care for properly.

I know you love jess and make fake accounts on here to make sure you can get on and defend her, but I wouldn't be criticizing people for using correct terminology.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby fudgeitup » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:29 am

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
fudgeitup wrote:

ne·glect
nəˈɡlekt/
verb

I know you love jess and make fake accounts on here to make sure you can get on and defend her, but I wouldn't be criticizing people for using correct terminology.

In my opinion it isn't fail to "care for properly" he was home all day the day before. He seemed a lot better the next day. Do I think it was stupid because he could get other people sick? Ya, but i don't consider it neglectful.
fudgeitup
Talker

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:31 am

fudgeitup wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
fudgeitup wrote:[quote="ashtash1212"]You know what pisses me off? Tommy clearly was sick and could have gotten better within a day if they would have left him the hell alone and didn't drag him around!! Not to mention, I'm sure he's contagious so they're putting anyone they come in contact with at risk. That is absolutely careless. I keep my son in bed and don't even think of taking him anywhere until he's 100%. That really irritates me, and if I saw that vlog and I were tommys mom, I'd be FURIOUS. That could be a reason for court because it's neglect in my eyes.

ne·glect
nəˈɡlekt/
verb

In my opinion it isn't fail to "care for properly" he was home all day the day before. He seemed a lot better the next day. Do I think it was stupid because he could get other people sick? Ya, but i don't consider it neglectful.[/quote]

Jess literally says "tommy woke up feeling miserable today" so no, he obviously was not feeling better

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby ashtash1212 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:46 am

Put yourself in that poor kids shoes. If you were miserable and someone told you that you had to go out shopping all day in the heat, how would you feel?
ashtash1212
Amateur

Postby fudgeitup » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:53 am

ashtash1212 wrote:Put yourself in that poor kids shoes. If you were miserable and someone told you that you had to go out shopping all day in the heat, how would you feel?

I have been in his shoes. If i wasn't feeling well my parents would still make me go on errands, as long as I wasn't vomitting or deathly ill. They had stuff to get done. Maybe parents are different now, but i was never coddled when i was sick.
fudgeitup
Talker

Postby Viewingsince2010 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:05 pm

fudgeitup wrote:
ashtash1212 wrote:Put yourself in that poor kids shoes. If you were miserable and someone told you that you had to go out shopping all day in the heat, how would you feel?

I have been in his shoes. If i wasn't feeling well my parents would still make me go on errands, as long as I wasn't vomitting or deathly ill. They had stuff to get done. Maybe parents are different now, but i was never coddled when i was sick.
That is true. But that trip to Costco was pretty pointless. They shop every day multiple times a day. Just so they can have vlog footage.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
Viewingsince2010
Informer

Postby fudgeitup » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:09 pm

Viewingsince2010 wrote:
fudgeitup wrote:

That is true. But that trip to Costco was pretty pointless. They shop every day multiple times a day. Just so they can have vlog footage.

Gotta make that $$$$$$
Ideally, I think they could have just split the kids in half, and one parent could have stayed home. But i think theu went straight from Lowes to Costco, and I understand why they would both want to be at lowes to make home decision.
fudgeitup
Talker

Postby NewEnglandGirl » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:12 pm

Just think the vlogs are going to get even more boring when the kids go back to school Lilia, Kyson and Kaden at school all day then Landen at preschool, Tommy and Caden are barely there during the school year.. it'll just be Adjective I bet her views will decline
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper

Postby Viewingsince2010 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:14 pm

fudgeitup wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:
fudgeitup wrote:[quote="ashtash1212"]Put yourself in that poor kids shoes. If you were miserable and someone told you that you had to go out shopping all day in the heat, how would you feel?

Gotta make that $$$$$$
Ideally, I think they could have just split the kids in half, and one parent could have stayed home. But i think theu went straight from Lowes to Costco, and I understand why they would both want to be at lowes to make home decision.[/quote]Yeah they could have went home after Lowe's, and maybe made a nutritious lunch instead of pizza AGAIN. But they just needed to run into Mimi for the vlog.

Viewingsince2010
Informer

Postby smom12 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:17 pm

NewEnglandGirl wrote:Just think the vlogs are going to get even more boring when the kids go back to school Lilia, Kyson and Kaden at school all day then Landen at preschool, Tommy and Caden are barely there during the school year.. it'll just be Adjective I bet her views will decline

And chris leering at Jess and her sit covered boobs making inappropriate comments on a family vlog and Jess cackling at it "Chriiiiisss! You can't say that I'm gonna have to edit it out! CACKLE"

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby ruby14 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:27 pm

fudgeitup wrote:

Same. Not only have I never spent a day in bed when I was sick (except for maybe once), I also just went on with my day when I was sick as a kid (but obviously wouldn't go to school if I had a fever). If I was sick but didn't have a fever I still went to school, swim, and dance (I even went to swim team twice a day while I had pneumonia -- my parents swear that swim is good for you when you're sick, I disagree, I almost suffocated once when I was sick and went to swim). Once when I was in eighth grade I was sick with a fever but convinced my mom to let me skip church in the morning (went to a Catholic school and we went to church on Fridays) and send me to school afterwards since generally if I have a fever it'll usually go down in the afternoon (she didn't want to but I insisted that I needed to go to a rehearsal after school). In high school I only ever took one day off of school for being sick every year and this was only if my fever was high enough and my mom wouldn't let me go to school.
ruby14
Amateur

Postby NewEnglandGirl » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:32 pm

smom12 wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:Just think the vlogs are going to get even more boring when the kids go back to school Lilia, Kyson and Kaden at school all day then Landen at preschool, Tommy and Caden are barely there during the school year.. it'll just be Adjective I bet her views will decline

And chris leering at Jess and her sit covered boobs making inappropriate comments on a family vlog and Jess cackling at it "Chriiiiisss! You can't say that I'm gonna have to edit it out! CACKLE"

LMAO.... I actually wonder if Chris will get off his lazy ass and get a job since it will literally only be Addie at home all day.. He probably won't but It'll be interesting to hear their excuse
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:34 pm

NewEnglandGirl wrote:
smom12 wrote:

LMAO.... I actually wonder if Chris will get off his lazy ass and get a job since it will literally only be Addie at home all day.. He probably won't but It'll be interesting to hear their excuse

Nah they will be too busy bumping uglies all day every day because he hasn't redhead fetish and can't help himself. Blech.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to JesssFam