Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad, A Miracle Freeloading Part 4

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

livpierce wrote:I'm officially blocked from all their social media except Snapchat. And everything else with my real name. Thankfully I would never want any friends or family to ever think I was once taken in by these low life's, so I'll have to just lurk on those pages. But TLC...TLC's still free game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So when you are blocked are you able to seen their page?
Snarky is as snarky does!
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pollycracker wrote:Fourth stop Pedicures for two

What color did Tyler get? Image

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

lololol
livpierce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by livpierce »

Snarky Lady wrote:
livpierce wrote:I'm officially blocked from all their social media except Snapchat. And everything else with my real name. Thankfully I would never want any friends or family to ever think I was once taken in by these low life's, so I'll have to just lurk on those pages. But TLC...TLC's still free game.

So when you are blocked are you able to seen their page?
I can see their page but the options to like it or to like/comment on anything are gone. It's like "here, look at all the stupid you can't comment on.

snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by snarksite »

Snarky Lady wrote:Recap of Anniversary Day

Playing with the girls and the plastic food. I believe Evie and Scarlett changed exorcist voices. Just when I think they are talking better they come out with something totally unrecognizable. I have already mentioned Indie and the poop diaper.

Leaving the house T$A mentioned they have a handful of babysitters to handle the handful
First stop-Day spa for a couples 1 1/2 hour massage
Second stop-Ate at a new place- Smokehouse-big plate of food
Third stop- Stop for treats (quoting Trashley "stopping for treats, thats what we do) For the life of me I have not figured out how they could be the least big hungry after that plate of food
Fourth stop Pedicures for two
Fifth stop Shopping at the mall, matching outfits for the photo shoot (summer) with Loni on Tuesday and White Barn where he loads up on candles. Trashley made it a point to say everyone says our house smells so good, its that guy who is responsible for it . Guess she does not want anyone thinking their house smells like poop and pee
Sixth stop Brio's to eat AGAIN AGAIN
Seventh stop The new house where they hang out for like an hour listening to the rain (yeah right you just cannot make yourself go home to the FF)
Eight stop Could not go home without stopping at Sodalicious for the babysitters and I am sure for TyASSon

Included were a couple of clips of the girls running around Mentioned as babysitters were Beau, Garrison, Grandma, Madison, Oakland but on the clips I think Elijah was there, Oakland and Grandma.
As Sophie would say
Awl Done
Thank you for doing this. I cannot possibly watch the just the two of them.

Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Those poor people doing the pedicure having to touch both of their foul feet
And the massage touching all that back fat
Ewwwwwww

Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

And apparently they are talking in full sentences , mmmm sure they are

Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Aussiegal2017 wrote:Those poor people doing the pedicure having to touch both of their foul feet
And the massage touching all that back fat
Ewwwwwww

I've had back surgery and neck surgery in the last 10 years and it has caused my neck to feel stiff and if it gets too bad I go in for a massage to ward off headaches. In saying that I talked to the girl doing it and asked her how do you touch strangers all day. Some people I see I don't even want to be close to much less touch lol especially the full body that includes feet. She died laughing and said you have to zone it out and as far as the feet go she was taught in school that if you see something totally gross you do not want to touch there is nothing written that says you must and she herself has a couple who come to see her she would not dare touch their feet lolol. So in saying all that, I guess for enough money they can zone out his back fat. As far as the pedicures go, well their feet look kind of gross but not as bad as they could lol
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

You couldn't pay me enough to touch his feet lol

Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

So Scarlett apparently picked up on Evie's exorcist voice and is now imitating it.
I bet that's fun when they both start doing it at once! :-o

I fast forwarded through everything that didn't involve the girls. I don't have time for that kind of bullshit.
Although from what I saw Trashley did a good job acting like Bison didn't completely disgust her.

There were several cute clips of Oakland playing with his nieces.
The guy is a teenager, and he is SO much better at interacting with the girls than their own parents are.
Trashley and Bison should be ashamed.
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

Trashley is my new favorite nickname for Clownface. Fits her to a tee. I'm skipping the vlog again thanks for your recaps. Did she do anything for him for their anniversary? Is that a ballcap on her head at a restaurant?
Something_Relevant
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Something_Relevant »

Did she seriously wear a baseball bat into a nice restaurant for dinner? The woman who dresses like she's going to a gala to go to the pool with her children, wears a baseball hat on her anniversary date? Not surprisingly, she has horrible etiquette.
Their anniversary day was so over the top. Go to dinner, enjoy yourselves, then come home. That's all you need!
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Krouton wrote:Trashley is my new favorite nickname for Clownface. Fits her to a tee. I'm skipping the vlog again thanks for your recaps. Did she do anything for him for their anniversary? Is that a ballcap on her head at a restaurant?
Yep she mentioned spa hair so she braided it with the hate on. Not as much makeup either
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

I sadly didn't get to see anything on Facebook/YouTube, does anyone have screenshots?

Unread post by Guest »

At about 15:10 in the YT; where they are squatting in the giant skeleton of their mcMansion lamenting about where the girls toys will go... "because we don't have a play room in this house". :huh?:
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

Something_Relevant wrote:Did she seriously wear a baseball bat into a nice restaurant for dinner? The woman who dresses like she's going to a gala to go to the pool with her children, wears a baseball hat on her anniversary date? Not surprisingly, she has horrible etiquette.
Their anniversary day was so over the top. Go to dinner, enjoy yourselves, then come home. That's all you need!
Seriously, she's backwards, wear the ballcap hiking or moming, wear the whore makeup on a date. Dummy.
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

PollyKrome wrote:At about 15:10 in the YT; where they are squatting in the giant skeleton of their mcMansion lamenting about where the girls toys will go... "because we don't have a play room in this house". :huh?:
Omg. 2 offices and no playroom? Did they forget their kids need to live there too? Why can't they share an office? Don't they do everything together? Self absorbed is an understatement.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Anyone interested in the front door of the McMansion?

Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Krouton wrote:
PollyKrome wrote:At about 15:10 in the YT; where they are squatting in the giant skeleton of their mcMansion lamenting about where the girls toys will go... "because we don't have a play room in this house". :huh?:
Omg. 2 offices and no playroom? Did they forget their kids need to live there too? Why can't they share an office? Don't they do everything together? Self absorbed is an understatement.
I bet one room will be finished in the basement as a play room
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

One solution is to put them all in one room in toddler beds. Nothing else in the room and use the other for play and the closet for clothes til they get the basement finished or they grow out of a playroom. The Hoffman have all the quints in one room. Nothing but beds
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Trashley describes her miracles perfectly in the latest vlog summary.....gets to spend the day with TyASSon without "interruptions".....

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”