Annavi04
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWeDontDeserveAMillion. Part #14

Unread post by Annavi04 »

murtmagurt wrote:
Lagorda_12 wrote:I am starting to think that something really is hunting them lol since the apartment I I am probably wrong but this photo of buggy with that white mist over him got me thinkingImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ansd he's just sitting at the table talking to himself.... Literally Levi is going to have a ghost or demon friend I'm creeped out not going to lie LMAO

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
The creepiest thing is that hes sitting there in the dark as if hes having some damn tea with a friend lol omg.
They have a lot of money, if i were them id be praying a ton and Id hire those paranormal investigators with the detectors, i think they detect energies and you can see it on their video. That would get a ton of views! lol Entertain us Kyraaa
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

JKYOUTUBEGG wrote:

That is so adorable :D
estefany
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by estefany »

About the recent creepy activity they shared with us, I do believe they might want to look further into cleansing their house. Like somebody posted on here with an old video of Kyra, you can very clearly hear a voice in the video and it sounded so freaking scary! I don't know to what extent their religious views are, but bringing in a priest to cleanse their house wouldn't be a bad idea. My family has done this before and it helped a lot.

Also, Kyra mentions that she's not into horror movies and one time, a couple vlogs ago, Oscar jokingly said "what if our house is haunted" and Kyra quickly dismissed it. I know it's cool to pretend like nothing is going on and to just keep ignoring it, but clearly this is having an effect on the kids' behavior; Levi needing Oscar in his crib to fall asleep.

So all I'm saying is that although it's very entertaining to hear them retell their scary experiences, if it doesn't stop or it increasingly gets worse, they should be open to doing something about it. Besides, who knows what the past owners of the house might've messed with. :/
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:I haven't been watching lately so I decided to catch up. I'm impressed by how fast Levi is developing now, and I'm glad Kyra is actually taking the time to teah him stuff.
I remember she used to say she wanted to be a teacher before getting pregnant and I always rolled my eyes lol, but maybe there was some truth to it. She should consider taking some online classes.

I feel like a huge part of the reason why I can't stand Oscar's presence in the vlogs is his hair.
And Alaya is getting so big and so cute, I love how happy and smiley she is.

Regarding the hunted house thing, that's actually really scary and entertaining lol, they should do some follow up videos about it
If she wanted to be a teacher and they have a playroom, she should watch FibroFightingBarbie, she made her son's playroom like a classroom with educational posters and sensory bins changed by season. She can do that for Alaya!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

Kyra seriously needs to learn how to spell.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

JKYOUTUBEGG wrote:

LOL!! This is so cute
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Haha their views are dropping so suddenly the house is haunted, yeah right it's prob just the house settling and oscar thinks this will bring their views back up!

dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

webbygurl626 wrote:Haha their views are dropping so suddenly the house is haunted, yeah right it's prob just the house settling and oscar thinks this will bring their views back up!

I dunno.... their reactions seemed 100% real to me. You can tell when they're being phony and this actually seemed genuine. They don't seem too concerned with it though.. if it were me I'd high tail if out of there until I could find someone to bless the space or whatever.

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

They've been uploading 2 videos a day lately.. I wonder if it's because their videos have been getting less than 300K views now.

It's kinda smart though, both videos combined are giving them over 500K views in 24hrs. I'm sensing their last paycheck was lacking and they realized they had to start making an effort lol
bugbuddyhater2046
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bugbuddyhater2046 »

I have actually enjoyed the past few vlogs. They seem more mellow and the kids are really cute
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:They've been uploading 2 videos a day lately.. I wonder if it's because their videos have been getting less than 300K views now.

It's kinda smart though, both videos combined are giving them over 500K views in 24hrs. I'm sensing their last paycheck was lacking and they realized they had to start making an effort lol
Idk why the paycheck joke annoys me so much lmao. They're probably trying to catch up since everyone is complaining about them being behind.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

teddyandmommy wrote:
ytmamaviewer24 wrote:They've been uploading 2 videos a day lately.. I wonder if it's because their videos have been getting less than 300K views now.

Idk why the paycheck joke annoys me so much lmao. They're probably trying to catch up since everyone is complaining about them being behind.
I'd believe that, but both of them have said multiple times that they don't care about being behind, and that they know even if they catch up one day, they'll get behind again.
But who knows, since Oscar's away a big part of the day now maybe Kyra is starting to feel inspired again
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Levi has been extra adorable lately. He was so concentrated while helping with the pizza lol and hes been saying so many words too levi is hands down my favorite youtube kid.

poisonprincess
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by poisonprincess »

Annavi04 wrote:Levi has been extra adorable lately. He was so concentrated while helping with the pizza lol and hes been saying so many words too Image levi is hands down my favorite youtube kid.

I agree!!
I mean, as much as I sometimes have my gripes with kyra and oscar as people, I genuinely think they are good parents! Yes sometimes there are questionable parenting but that happens with every parent ever, no one is perfect!

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Yes Levi is so cute. I love when he says "yeah yeah yeah"

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

The pizza video is so cute. Kaycee and Caden are so patient with him. Levi is adorable, I like seeing him learn new words every day.

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

poisonprincess wrote:
Annavi04 wrote:Levi has been extra adorable lately. He was so concentrated while helping with the pizza lol and hes been saying so many words too Image levi is hands down my favorite youtube kid.

I agree!!
I mean, as much as I sometimes have my gripes with kyra and oscar as people, I genuinely think they are good parents! Yes sometimes there are questionable parenting but that happens with every parent ever, no one is perfect!

I think they'd actually be really good parents if they lived closer to family, so they could get some guidance as well as time to spend with other people.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Why do you guys like these people so much?
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Blackswan wrote:Why do you guys like these people so much?
Mostly because they are actually improving as parents and have 2 of the cutest kids around! Just because it's a gossip site doesn't mean we have to be here bash them. Unlike other YT parents Oscar & Kyra are maturing.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

MomOf286 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Why do you guys like these people so much?
Mostly because they are actually improving as parents and have 2 of the cutest kids around! Just because it's a gossip site doesn't mean we have to be here bash them. Unlike other YT parents Oscar & Kyra are maturing.
"and have 2 of the cutest kids around" this is subjective. Those poor kids have Oscars nose.

Return to “OKBaby”