JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Wow Jess really does have terrible taste in baby clothes lmao Adrenaline always looks AWFUL. Plus her clothes are like skin tight half the time and cutting in her thighs, get the kid some clothes that FIT even if they are 18 - 24 month size.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Bsveach15 wrote:Addie is a baby I definitely would not wanna hold or cuddle up to. She always has dirty legs, knees, and feet and her finger nails are always all crusty. I couldn't imagine letting my baby get so gross, no one wants to cuddle a stinky baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That poor thing is gonna have the knees of a rambunctious 7 year old by the time she hits 1. I'm willing to bet she doesn't have baby soft skin anymore. Or atleast she doesn't look like she does.
dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

In her most recent snaps the floor is filthy where Addie is playing and her knees are black. That's just gross. Jess your kids are at school all day now. No excuses to not clean that house.

lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

gemmie wrote:
tessabravo wrote:Whats the special occasion? And it really gets under my skin when people always feel the need to use snapchat filters. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 8aed22.png[/img]

I seriously thought she was wearing a weird jumpsuit with khaki pants. Image I was so confused at wtf she was wearing. Lol

me too!!! Lol

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dailyblahblahblah wrote:In her most recent snaps the floor is filthy where Addie is playing and her knees are black. That's just gross. Jess your kids are at school all day now. No excuses to not clean that house.

She should at the very least keep her floors and bathrooms clean.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

JFC. It takes 30 seconds to swiffer that floor. But there they are, both lounging on the couch. So gross.

damondaniel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by damondaniel »

Chris's reaction to the doctor kind of annoyed me, this doctor seemed so much more empathetic to Landen's problems and was more thorough. I understand Chris probably wanted a clear answer but it's not the doctor's fault he couldn't provide one, and he definitely wasn't being dismissive lol Jess actually seemed way more positive about the whole thing
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"MORE TESTING & POSSIBLE SURGERY..." Recap

Jess greets the "fam" and explains that they are dropping some of the kids off at Gigi's house. Kaden apparently slept at Gabe's house and they're dropping Lilia and Kyson off with Gigi, because that day is the day for Landen's "second opinion" appointment at UCSF.
Musical driving footage, and Jess discovers smog over the Bay Area and talks about how it's pollution. Jess recaps the Landen situation - they're on their way to UCSF in San Francisco for a second opinion, as Valley Children's Hospital in Madeira did not provide what they wanted. She doesn't know what she wants to come of the appointment at UCSF - not necessarily surgery, but just a doctor they can trust and get some relief from the confusion of it all.
They get to UCSF and have to try to find where they are going, and are cold because Jess didn't think things through (luckily the kids were prepared, just not the adults, and hoping Addie doesn't poop through her diaper into her PJs). They find where they need to go, get Landen's height checked (and presumably weight but that wasn't filmed) and see a woman who has Landen push his feet against her and walk around a bit before leaving. A man comes in to talk to them and says that this kind of issue has to do with how the spine and spinal cord and everything in that area formed. He pulls up the scan from Landen's MRI and does medical talk about nerves and stuff - honestly not sure if it's things we would understand but I'll do my best to explain what I can.
Basically, the man/doctor is handed a physical display of the spine and shows off different muscles that control different functions of the body (legs, bladder, etc.). Normally, cysts like what Landen has tend not to cause symptoms (doesn't mean they can't though). They go into a talk about pain and how it could be related to him sitting in the car seat, his position, etc. For pain "in general" they would want to just watch things and see how they go (isn't that what Jess has been doing for a year now?). He says there's different degrees of pain and severity, "like some people can't do anything" and when he asks about Landen's pain Jess says he basically screams bloody murder and they (J&C) say it's pretty severe. Where the cyst is located, he doesn't think it affects motor function. If he had no pain, but it was affecting his bladder function, they would look into removing the cyst (surgery). There's a test that he recommends they have done about his bladder function using a catheter (ouch) while awake (OUCH) and then talks about surgery to drain the cyst and take pressure off the nerves. If the test with the catheter comes out normal, there will be a talk of surgery or other options, but if it comes out abnormal, they'll just go ahead and decide to do it. They have Landen do a bit more walking and then the man leaves.
They go to leave the appointment and Chris believes they got "dismissed again." Jess is just happy the doctor didn't think he was in pain and liked this one better than the others. Jess talks about how Landen says he has to pee, then when they take him, he doesn't go, so it could be related to that as well. There's talk of running tests and the catheter procedure (I've seen this done on my son, she had better not film that). The next step is to get the test done and see if Landen's bladder is functioning properly. Jess (understandably) doesn't want her baby going through surgery unless it would fix the problem or at least help fix it.
Jess changes the subject and talks about how Landen is starting school soon. They return to Gigi's to pick up Lilia and Kyson, then to Gabe's to pick up Kaden, then back home "after 12 hours." Thankfully Sadie isn't a puppy...
The kids (older four) are fed, clean, dressed, and ready for bed. The older three have school the next day, but Landen's isn't until the day after them. She presents a bunch of options - veggie chips, grapes, string cheese, salami, the GoGo applesauce, strawberries, oranges, Fig Newtons, some sort of Doritos?
Then there's a cut to Lilia in bed, so she probably just gave them all junk and threw that other stuff out Lilia still hasn't lost that loose tooth. They say good night and end the vlog.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Can someone post a picture of her sc with the dirty floor and Addies dirty knees?
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Blackswan wrote:Can someone post a picture of her sc with the dirty floor and Addies dirty knees?
They were videos so it's hard to get clear screenshots but here ya go. And the last one because look at her hands..

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 19bc8c.png[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... ac0858.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... bd1b70.png[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... e0618f.png[/img]

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

I don't get what Chris wanted to hear if he apparently thought that the doctor "dismissed" them again? The doctor isn't a magical fairy that will immediately cure whatever it is that's going on with Landen. He ordered more testing to be done and said that he believes the kid is in pain, so I don't get it.
Chris is the kind of person that is impossible to please.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bsveach15 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Can someone post a picture of her sc with the dirty floor and Addies dirty knees?
They were videos so it's hard to get clear screenshots but here ya go. And the last one because look at her hands..

[img]httpsuploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170816/39777da75a7e3d9d0f848a40bd19bc8cpng[/img]
[img]httpsuploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170816/d320cafeecf7c286bdade01fc7ac0858png[/img][img]httpsuploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170816/e56cfdf5d0a9f04a529a407d26bd1b70png[/img]
[img]httpsuploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170816/001e429600ffccb82498c11576e0618fpng[/img]

OMG! That poor baby!!!!
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Chris is obviously concerned for Landen but saying "we were dismissed" doesn't really help - at least this Doc took them seriously and ordered more testing and offered theories.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

I am really getting sick of every video starting with "what's up fam!!!!!" Especially in Jess's high pitched ass voice. It's even more annoying when she makes the kids say it. God that is so stupid and annoying AF.

And if I had Jess's house, one of the first things I would have done is replace that god awful white tile in the living area with some laminate hardwood floors. That tile is so fugly, always looks dirty and seriously....tile in a living area??? It's ugly. I wonder why she hasn't wanted to replace those floors. That house has a lot of potential if someone who actually has taste could get ahold of it.

Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I find it SO annoying that Chris and Jess and marched out of TWO doctors offices now, shaking their heads and feeling dismissed. I honestly find it to be a sign of low intellect and immaturity when people fail to voice ANY opinions or questions while they are actually sitting face to face with the doctor but as soon as they leave, they can't stop talking about all of their concerns. Having face to face time with a doctor is sometimes difficult to get and I don't know WHY they didn't go in there with a written list of questions after feeling like their questions weren't answered by the first doc. They can't read your mind, Jessica!! You have to actually communicate! I feel like Jessica was too busy trying to demonstrate her phd from Google university. "Oh, yes I know what a spine is. It's a backbone. Oh yes, bladder. I recognize that word. Catheter? That's a toughy but I will nod my head and say uh huh." Just to be clear, asking questions is actually the SMART thing to do. Ugh.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

fudgeitup wrote:
Spillthattea wrote: Jess does seem like she would be outspoken about her political views, and I feel like she wouldn't marry someone who greatly opposed her.
I think you're being too kind, as long as they have a penis and a pulse I think she's all set lmao I'm going to hell.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
as far as a guy to bang, i don't think she would care.
but raising a kid or kids with someone and being married to them is 100% different. you would actually have to agree on something other than sex.[/quote]

Well she married and had kids with Drake...
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Bsveach15 wrote:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... ac0858.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... bd1b70.png[/img]

All the shit just thrown onto and under their entryway table...seriously who does that...

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Ugh. Give me a Red Bull, a Brillo pad and bleach an Ill have that place clean in an hour.

whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

Bsveach15 wrote:

They could at least put a rug in front of the door to wipe their feet. Ew

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Addie put out her hand and sadie gave her a kiss in jess' snap story. Good golly the belly laugh from her truly did make my day. Adorable. Jess is a mess but her kids are so damn cute and every moment jess gets is more income for her so naturally she gets a lot

Return to “JesssFam”