Happilyahousewife

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Happilyahousewife

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

iheartyt wrote:Her husband strikes me as a jerk!
I've only seen him in a couple videos, but it seems he has a very dry, sarcastic personality. I don't think that's him being a jerk. Did you watch their Q&A video they did together? She was giving him just as much crap as he was giving her, that seems to be how their relationship is (which I like).
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

i'm surprised this thread is as dead as it is considering she is one of the most fake youtubers i have seen. extremely plain house and i feel like that stems from them swimming in debt due to her nonchalant spending habits while her husband is at work and she plays with stickers. i don't think i have ever seen a youtuber with such a bare home that is the size hers is although if it floats her boat then that's fine. i don't like her attitude in groups on facebook that she is in which tells me she is one person for the camera and someone else off the camera......shocking i know.
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
ajaded76
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ajaded76 »

I never realized that Samantha had a thread. I barely watch her because I vowed to stop watching vlogs, cleaning routines, and grocery hauls (I decided I needed to worry about living my own life instead of watching someone else live theirs). Her voice drives me up the wall, but I'll click on her sit down videos. She seems nice and like she puts effort into videos without being IN YOUR FACE with things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i think she has the potential to be a genuine youtuber just like anyone else but i just despise her for some reason. i also agree she isn't in your face about things but when her eye starts traveling around the room while her other eye is in tact lets me know she is about to start lying about something
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by iheartyt »

I just noticed they only have 4 chairs at their kitchen table and they are a family of 5. I know they have the dining room table but it seems like they do most of their eating in the kitchen. Weird.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

there are a lot of weird things about her if you just watch closely. like in a recent video she has crud and dust and hairs all over her baseboards. made me want to vom
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

iheartyt wrote:I just noticed they only have 4 chairs at their kitchen table and they are a family of 5. I know they have the dining room table but it seems like they do most of their eating in the kitchen. Weird.
They are basically a family of 4. Her husband is never home!

iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by iheartyt »

rachelmomma3 wrote:
iheartyt wrote:I just noticed they only have 4 chairs at their kitchen table and they are a family of 5. I know they have the dining room table but it seems like they do most of their eating in the kitchen. Weird.
They are basically a family of 4. Her husband is never home!

True. I could see him eating in front of the TV when he is there too.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i could see him avoiding her at all cost if i'm being honest
ajaded76
Amateur
Amateur

They have 2 mounted side by side TVs in their basement. I'm talking like 2 feet apart. Her explanation? So the kids can watch one tv and play games on the other at the same time. Lol. Her house, her parenting. But in my home, nope!

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ajaded76 wrote:They have 2 mounted side by side TVs in their basement. I'm talking like 2 feet apart. Her explanation? So the kids can watch one tv and play games on the other at the same time. Lol. Her house, her parenting. But in my home, nope!
i am surprised to hear she has that in her basement considering the only thing taking up space in her house are stickers and planners that amount to 288 of my mortgage payments
ajaded76
Amateur
Amateur

This is not solely specific to Sam, but all of these YT stay at home moms trying to fit into this genre. I get stressed out just listening to all this stuff they present. The ROUTINES. The PLANNERS. The meal plans and meal prep. The constant need to be running from activity to activity. It's like living in a constant state of anxiety and anticipation instead of living a regular life.

Planning everything out to the T and then following it like a script is ten times more work than just doing it. Laundry piling up? I better start it tonight. I have leftover meat? Ok I'll turn it into another dish tomorrow. There is no need to spend more time "planning" it (stickers and all) than it takes to actually do it.

Why can't you just all get up for the day, do what needs to be done, and leave for school? Why the emphasis on needing a ROUTINE?! They are all making this way harder than it needs to be.

It's not cute, you don't win a medal for who can do the most or who is the busiest. It's just really obvious that some of these moms are super stressed and unhappy. I just want them to realize they are doing this to themselves!!!

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sam was never like this in the start she just jumped on a bandwagon where she knew the clicks would roll in.

personally i couldn't stand sam then or now
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

ajaded76 wrote:This is not solely specific to Sam, but all of these YT stay at home moms trying to fit into this genre. I get stressed out just listening to all this stuff they present. The ROUTINES. The PLANNERS. The meal plans and meal prep. The constant need to be running from activity to activity. It's like living in a constant state of anxiety and anticipation instead of living a regular life.

Planning everything out to the T and then following it like a script is ten times more work than just doing it. Laundry piling up? I better start it tonight. I have leftover meat? Ok I'll turn it into another dish tomorrow. There is no need to spend more time "planning" it (stickers and all) than it takes to actually do it.

Why can't you just all get up for the day, do what needs to be done, and leave for school? Why the emphasis on needing a ROUTINE?! They are all making this way harder than it needs to be.

It's not cute, you don't win a medal for who can do the most or who is the busiest. It's just really obvious that some of these moms are super stressed and unhappy. I just want them to realize they are doing this to themselves!!!

I couldn't agree more! That's why I quit watching Sam in the first place. She stressed me out. I think she enjoys that type of lifestyle though. I see that in a lot of mom's. I do not and I don't function well when I do have to live like that.
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

ajaded76 wrote:This is not solely specific to Sam, but all of these YT stay at home moms trying to fit into this genre. I get stressed out just listening to all this stuff they present. The ROUTINES. The PLANNERS. The meal plans and meal prep. The constant need to be running from activity to activity. It's like living in a constant state of anxiety and anticipation instead of living a regular life.

You make such a great point. We all have routines that we naturally fall into every day. Just because we don't color code print out and laminate them doesn't mean we don't follow some sort of routine. I also think it's crazy how many activities these kids are involved in. When do they have the opportunity to just be children and just enjoy life and innocence.

I have a planner/calendar and I use it to write appointments and a General to do list for the week. I also do brain dumps so I can clear it from my head instead of having things float around in my head, but I don't spend two plus hours a week on it. I guess that's some people's hobby, but it's just not mine.

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Nothankyou wrote:

You make such a great point. We all have routines that we naturally fall into every day. Just because we don't color code print out and laminate them doesn't mean we don't follow some sort of routine. I also think it's crazy how many activities these kids are involved in. When do they have the opportunity to just be children and just enjoy life and innocence.

I have a planner/calendar and I use it to write appointments and a General to do list for the week. I also do brain dumps so I can clear it from my head instead of having things float around in my head, but I don't spend two plus hours a week on it. I guess that's some people's hobby, but it's just not mine.

I totally agree with you, we are adults and we manage to keep up with our routines and appointments in our heads lmao or if there are too many a sticky note on the fridge works wonders , before long she will have a planner for her planner ha
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So, Sam is my girl, I rarely have complaints. But she is out of control with the swipe up links on her social media posts. Like it's making me not even want to click on her stuff on Instagram lately. Here and there is fine, but it's a majority of her posts lately. Sad, she was the last person I ever thought would go overboard on that.

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

anxietyqueen wrote:So, Sam is my girl, I rarely have complaints. But she is out of control with the swipe up links on her social media posts. Like it's making me not even want to click on her stuff on Instagram lately. Here and there is fine, but it's a majority of her posts lately. Sad, she was the last person I ever thought would go overboard on that.
if you look at her view count on her videos they aren't as high as they used to be so she has to figure out a way to make money somehow

i unfollowed her completely
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

theg0ssiping1 wrote:
anxietyqueen wrote:So, Sam is my girl, I rarely have complaints. But she is out of control with the swipe up links on her social media posts. Like it's making me not even want to click on her stuff on Instagram lately. Here and there is fine, but it's a majority of her posts lately. Sad, she was the last person I ever thought would go overboard on that.
if you look at her view count on her videos they aren't as high as they used to be so she has to figure out a way to make money somehow

i unfollowed her completely
I'll still watch her videos. But she's definitely trying to make money off all these affiliate links to clothing and products, and it's such a turn off! She's turning into everyone else, and the reason I watch her is because she's not like everyone else.

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

she has become everyone else. i will watch some of her stuff every now and then but when i do i am quickly reminded why i unsubscribed in the first place.

Return to “A-H”