Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

canmom2 wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Just out of curiosity... those of you who were in the, "there's nothing wrong with Cal other than the fact that he's spoiled" party, do you still feel the same way now? I know some of you (I'm only remembering HS specifically, but I know others on here said similar things) have children who were late bloomers in the speech department, so I'm wondering what your opinion is now that some time has passed?

Personally, I used to be in the party mentioned above, but not so much anymore. In my opinion, if E+J are looking at Lincoln (3 months younger), Finley (5 months younger), Jackson (when he was Cal's age), or even Brooks (hell, he's a little more than a year younger and I think is saying more words than Calvin these days) and aren't getting anyyyy sort of inkling that it would be in Cal's best interest to see a speech therapist.... then I am extremely concerned.

I have a feeling this is going to end up just like the tort. We're going to be wondering if they're just ignoring it, or if they're not addressing it, and then one day they'll come out and pretend like they've been getting help all along - when it's fitting for vlog footage.
I definetly think there is something wrong and i think they have had him assessed. He also not being brought up like Jackson was but i atill think he is spoiled rotten he gets away with everything. Rember one night he would and he was banging something hitting several times before they got up to stop him if Jackson did something the camera was turned off right away.
100% something wrong with him. Could be minor, but way beyond the "many kids can be slow learners" comment I've even used a few times. These other kids you mention can do way more than just say more words and clearly. They can actually listen and do little things, take direction, express basic toddler feelings and desires.

If there is nothing wrong with Cal, then it's just Ellie, she hasn't spent the time talking and educating him.

While I'm writing a post, Idk if it was spoken about already, but when Ellie gave Jackson the letter stencil... WTF, this bitch doesn't have enough money to buy age appropriate writing/letter & colouring books!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Addicted2vlogs wrote:
canmom2 wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Just out of curiosity... those of you who were in the, "there's nothing wrong with Cal other than the fact that he's spoiled" party, do you still feel the same way now? I know some of you (I'm only remembering HS specifically, but I know others on here said similar things) have children who were late bloomers in the speech department, so I'm wondering what your opinion is now that some time has passed?

Personally, I used to be in the party mentioned above, but not so much anymore. In my opinion, if E+J are looking at Lincoln (3 months younger), Finley (5 months younger), Jackson (when he was Cal's age), or even Brooks (hell, he's a little more than a year younger and I think is saying more words than Calvin these days) and aren't getting anyyyy sort of inkling that it would be in Cal's best interest to see a speech therapist.... then I am extremely concerned.

I have a feeling this is going to end up just like the tort. We're going to be wondering if they're just ignoring it, or if they're not addressing it, and then one day they'll come out and pretend like they've been getting help all along - when it's fitting for vlog footage.
I definetly think there is something wrong and i think they have had him assessed. He also not being brought up like Jackson was but i atill think he is spoiled rotten he gets away with everything. Rember one night he would and he was banging something hitting several times before they got up to stop him if Jackson did something the camera was turned off right away.
100% something wrong with him. Could be minor, but way beyond the "many kids can be slow learners" comment I've even used a few times. These other kids you mention can do way more than just say more words and clearly. They can actually listen and do little things, take direction, express basic toddler feelings and desires.

If there is nothing wrong with Cal, then it's just Ellie, she hasn't spent the time talking and educating him.

While I'm writing a post, Idk if it was spoken about already, but when Ellie gave Jackson the letter stencil... WTF, this bitch doesn't have enough money to buy age appropriate writing/letter & colouring books!?!

jackson has lots of books to learn letters/numbers that he traces letters/numbers. We have seen him use them many times. he likes the stencils he has played with them before. This is kinda my point where I said yesterday things are taking out of context and made like Ellie did something. She does enough wrong without thinking there is something wrong with playing with stencils.
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

canmom2 wrote:
Addicted2vlogs wrote:
canmom2 wrote: I definetly think there is something wrong and i think they have had him assessed. He also not being brought up like Jackson was but i atill think he is spoiled rotten he gets away with everything. Rember one night he would and he was banging something hitting several times before they got up to stop him if Jackson did something the camera was turned off right away.

jackson has lots of books to learn letters/numbers that he traces letters/numbers. We have seen him use them many times. he likes the stencils he has played with them before. This is kinda my point where I said yesterday things are taking out of context and made like Ellie did something. She does enough wrong without thinking there is something wrong with playing with stencils.
No I took nothing out of context. You did. You mixed my comment about Calvin up with my little observation at the end about Jackson. Jackson does have lots of books and I've been watching since he was born. Which is why I notice what she is NOT doing with Calvin.

canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Addicted2vlogs wrote:
canmom2 wrote:

While I'm writing a post, Idk if it was spoken about already, but when Ellie gave Jackson the letter stencil... WTF, this bitch doesn't have enough money to buy age appropriate writing/letter & colouring books!?! "While I am writing a post

Read the last paragraph you called Ellie a bitch for not giving JACkson appropriate letter/coloring books. He works on the all the time the stencil is more for play. But maybe you meant Calvin and used Jackson name instead.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Who cares, she's at least engaging him.. With her childhood stencils (I'm assuming)
Calvin enjoyed putting his airplane together and using the drill. Do they encourage anything with him?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

Wtf is jared on about in the last few vlogs? Sounds like he's seriously expecting the apocalypse to happen during/after the eclipse

canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

rd_valo wrote:Wtf is jared on about in the last few vlogs? Sounds like he's seriously expecting the apocalypse to happen during/after the eclipse

He is not making sense when i was a kid in the 70's. Im pretty sure we had a full solar eclipse that wasnt 100 years ago. Maybe not on their area but i think this one tomorrow is inly partial for us.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

lmmomSD wrote:Especially because it's not like Ellie doesn't have two children already. It's not like she's still struggling with her first. Even then, it would be one thing if the sentiment came from Ellie. I can get that it would be bittersweet. But fans saying crap like that, especially since Matt & Emily have had losses, is cuckoo. I'm sorry for repeating myself. But I can't get over how nuts that is. I hope they blocked that person so fast! Did Ellie respond? Because she should. But we know she won't, because she probably agrees, deep down.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
It was probably a teeny bopper because all they ever say is thats rude. I dont know why they dont start catering to adult fans. Thats what they started as. These kiddes know nothing about fertility issues
All they do is worship Ellie which Ellie and Jared shouldnt being worshipped.
lucifer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucifer »

Some eclipses r visible in the US nd some arent..the world is fine...and eclipses happen no matter what... be it lunar or solar doesn't mean the world will end...
I wonder how crazy they went during the "2012 Apocalypse".

I never see Ellie and Jared talk about the real world..Charlottesville, Barcelona, Finland(Jared Mentioned it on Twitter..just becoz hez went there)
Rather than thinking about the end of the world, they shud first look at their surroundings...

And as expected Ellie's doesn't mention about Matt and Em's pregnancy...Ellie will always be stuck in her UTAH bubble...
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Jared is a freaking freak about the eclipse!! I'm sure their church told them they need to prepare - that's what the LDS church does best!! :? :? :? Why is he even worried? They live in RURAL Utah! Aliens coming?? FFS, these wackos!

Also, poor Olivia. She's stuck in that Mormon cult forever now.... :|
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

canmom2 wrote:
For someone that seems to think they need to correct anything they deem to be exaggeration, you sure don't mind doing it yourself. Jackson doesn't in fact have lots of books at all. He has a couple writing/education books that we have seen. Most kids his age have a ridiculous amount of sticker, sketchpad, colouring/activity books. Jackson having a couple is at least something, but I definitely wouldn't say it's A LOT.

The kid barely has any regular books. As someone who has to keep buying shelves to keep up with all my children's books, it's actually very sad to see their lack of encouragement in this area.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

These idiots have never seen a DUI checkpoint on a weekend night before??? Jeez, they are SO stupid!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:These idiots have never seen a DUI checkpoint on a weekend night before??? Jeez, they are SO stupid!
But then again, they live in the heart of Mormon country. Not a lot of partiers. Not saying that they aren't naive, just that I am not surprised.

PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

Was Ellie trying to hide her Mormon undergarments when Jared was showing off her mom jeans? Idk why I just assumed they didn't wear them, but maybe because it was Sunday?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:Jared is a freaking freak about the eclipse!! I'm sure their church told them they need to prepare - that's what the LDS church does best!! :? :? :? Why is he even worried? They live in RURAL Utah! Aliens coming?? FFS, these wackos!

Also, poor Olivia. She's stuck in that Mormon cult forever now.... :|
There was one visible from Hawaii in 1991. And my brother went to Curacao to see one in 1998. Just because this one is visible from the continental US, he's freaking out? Wow.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Are yoy serious about the eclipse?
WONDER how he handled Y2K?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Jared has to make a big deal about the eclipse because it's really the only vlog content he has right now. The excessive thumbnails of Ellie just aren't atttracting clicks anymore, and yesterday's vlog hasn't even had 75k views yet

They may continue to get more subs, but their viewcount is on a steady decline so they aren't keeping viewers. Financially, I think it's safe to say they have passed their peak.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Was anyone else getting "Shutter Island" crazy wife vibes from Ellie's car talk? Lmao.

For those of you who haven't seen the movie... just watch the first 30 seconds for reference. Image oh and, *spoiler alert*

https://youtu.be/rku6u5PmiZ4
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I swear Jared's getting more feminine and his voice is getting higher every day. Also, he's an idiot.

jspo97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jspo97 »

The content today.
J: "Getting new socks is the best feeling ever"
E: "so fun"