BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Forcing Family (BritneyandBaby Part 26/27)

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Is that really her father? He made an account? That's so strange that she told her father to make an account on a gossip website. She obviously cares so much about what we think and say about her. Why doesnt she come on here though if she has something to say? She does have an account after all. Also I was just looking at her Twitter and some girl who says she lost her parents to cancer donated $500. While that is really sweet its just shocking that someone could donate that much to a youtuber that they don't even know personally.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

misskaila93 wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote: You strike me as someone who has never had a major medical bill and no health insurance. People who have never used assistance usually don't even realize what kind of assistance is available to them. It happened to me a few years ago. Thankfully my mother helped me figure out thag o qualified for Medicaid because she had used it. I have sympathy for him. He is sick and doesn't need to be attacked for needing help. Millions of people use go fund me for other dumb things like buying a car. That's not what he is asking for.
Well your strike is off...I almost lost my father when I was 15 because he is stubborn and to this day is continues to have health problems. Sorry I don't have sympathy for someone who doesn't have sympathy for others. All Brittany does is take she hardly ever gives. Her father also wasn't very nice to Vanessa...they accused her of something and if I remember correctly they were wrong. Ever since I was young I gave...I do not ask for anything if I need it I will get it on my own. You're over here mad at me because I'm saying they jumped the gun setting up a GFM page and making YouTube videos when it's the truth. They took the easy way out. Her viewers do enough for her and her family as is by just watching her channel let alone sending her free shit she doesn't need. Pls block me because got damn you reply to me entirely too much you borderline a minion yourself..
lol I'm not mad at you..: this is a gossip board where people tend to debate. If you don't want to debate, feel free to not respond.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

BplusB its all about ME
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

I just have to say that I hope Britney finds a way to give back to her subscribers. After all, they give her an income, gifts for her and her children and now they're giving their straight hard earned money. Britney just tweeted someone who donated $500 to the GFM. $500!

She is taking, taking, taking and not giving at all. Hopefully she starts doing something as a thank you to everyone because more and more people are getting annoyed with her seemingly greedy attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:BePlus3 minus one channel, two sugar gliders and a marriage certificate
ImageImageImage

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Crazymess1215 wrote:Is that really her father? He made an account? That's so strange that she told her father to make an account on a gossip website. She obviously cares so much about what we think and say about her. Why doesnt she come on here though if she has something to say? She does have an account after all. Also I was just looking at her Twitter and some girl who says she lost her parents to cancer donated $500. While that is really sweet its just shocking that someone could donate that much to a youtuber that they don't even know personally.
Some people have big hearts, something Brittany knows nothing about.
I am dying at the fact her step mom reads here. I could not sit and read the things we say about someone I love. I would track you all down and egg your house HA. That says alot about her relationship with her step mom.... I imagine her popping her popcorn, pouring her wine and settling in for a long night of giggles when she reads here.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

$509? Must be nice to be rich and donate that much to someone you personally don't know.

Betchplz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Betchplz »

BEplus3=excusesandlies

Betchplz
Talker
Talker

I just want this brat to give back to these people

KeithSills
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by KeithSills »

Nobody told me make a account. And to be honest, Britney probably would be upset to know I'm here.
I could be wrong, but I don't think she visits this site.
Actually, as Internet savvy as Brit is, she probably doesn't know about the site.

My wife read these post several times a month, and when she showed me some previous post from this afternoon, I thought maybe I could come here to clear the air.

I'm not here to change anybody's opinion about one person to another, I kind of thought maybe if if or when people have questions and they post them I could actually answer those honestly.
Last edited by KeithSills on Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So.. I will give credit when it is due. Looks like Brittany AND her dad donated to this gofundme that one of her viewers posted in the comments.
https://www.gofundme.com/b7jjv-anything-will-help
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Also, I'm surprised Brits dad is able to come here and not lose his shit!
People are literally calling his daughter a bitch, fake, greedy, etc. and he comes here to "clear the air" instead of telling people to STFU. Not sure I would have the same restraint if one of my daughters was getting the same kind of shit no matter the situation lol.
I also find it strange that people here are able to be so kind to this guy but then drag his daughter through the mud in the next breath. So weird. Lol

I do hope things work out for you though, Keith.

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

Just watched her video.

It sickens me that she didn't mention in the video to please stop sending gifts and gift cards to her p.o box and make a donation instead.

Her story has now changed.
On the original gofund me it sau3s her dad haf symptoms 6 months ago and went in a few months later for testing. Now suddenly in her video she changes her story and says it was end of July that he went for his firts test?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Questions... about anything? ;p

Do you like Ean? Why wont he marry Brittany!?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Mamafirst wrote:I just have to say that I hope Britney finds a way to give back to her subscribers. After all, they give her an income, gifts for her and her children and now they're giving their straight hard earned money. Britney just tweeted someone who donated $500 to the GFM. $500!

She is taking, taking, taking and not giving at all. Hopefully she starts doing something as a thank you to everyone because more and more people are getting annoyed with her seemingly greedy attitude.

See? She tweeted to THAT person because of the amount. Why not chose a random person who donated $5 or $10? She has to pick and shout out the highest bidder.
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:So.. I will give credit when it is due. Looks like Brittany AND her dad donated to this gofundme that one of her viewers posted in the comments.
https://www.gofundme.com/b7jjv-anything-will-help
7 hrs ago? So after their go fund me was created? Just to prove they would donate too now that they need it? That's how that comes across.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yeah, what about the marriage thing?! And she does come here. She even created an account.

Betchplz
Talker
Talker

KeithSills wrote:Nobody told me make a account. And to be honest, Britney probably would be upset to know I'm here.
I could be wrong, but I don't think she visits this site.
Actually, as Internet savvy as Brit is, she probably doesn't know about the site.

My wife read these post several times a month, and when she showed me some previous post from this afternoon, I thought maybe I could come here to clear the air.

I'm not here to change anybody's opinion about one person to another, I kind of thought maybe if if or when people have questions and they post them I could actually answer those honestly.
Tell your kid to learn how to give back. She can't just take take take all the time. I do believe you are a genuine person. We have nothing against you. I hope you get better soon.

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Blackswan wrote:
Mamafirst wrote:I just have to say that I hope Britney finds a way to give back to her subscribers. After all, they give her an income, gifts for her and her children and now they're giving their straight hard earned money. Britney just tweeted someone who donated $500 to the GFM. $500!

See? She tweeted to THAT person because of the amount. Why not chose a random person who donated $5 or $10? She has to pick and shout out the highest bidder.
Yeah honestly she should find a way to thank every single person, even if it takes a while. $5 or $500, that person gave what they could and should be personally thanked. Not just given a general thank you. Pretty messed up to only tweet the people with the highest amounts.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

KeithSills wrote:Just so you know, my wife found this site last year. And she's a reader of this site. She doesn't post.
This is 3 or 4 time I've been here, and when I read some of the comments today, I subscribed.

Do you understand why people are so grossed out and pissed off at your daughter?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”