ManicJeniPlusDivorceAttorney: Part 6

Anniekins
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ManicJeniPlusDivorceAttorney: Part 6

Unread post by Anniekins »

Chatabox wrote:Now look who wants to get married! Image And Frank has asked her NOT to ask him when she thinks he will propose. I got such awkward cringeworthy vibes from that video. Everything she said made it sound like he does not want to get married to her at all!
Did she end up getting her tubes tied? I know she talked about it, but I didn't watch her surgery update. I was surprised she even mentioned it. I always figured she was just dying to get married and have another baby. Then she could be the full time SAHM that she's always wanted to be.
Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Okay, I "watched" her latest video about marriage. As in I kept jumping forward to get past the babbling and to the relevant stuff.

Is this woman an adult? She has to send her boyfriend videos and give hints to let him know she's ready to get married? How about just talk to him? Have a conversation, you two are living together for God's sake.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

In her new video she's guilting him into proposing .....how pathetic!
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

Her "hinting" to him that she's ready to get married by singing while at a Bruno Mars concert probably went straight over his head lol. She probably made that video cause she knows his relatives or friends will see it and tell him to watch it so he'll know

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

may8675 wrote:Her "hinting" to him that she's ready to get married by singing while at a Bruno Mars concert probably went straight over his head lol. She probably made that video cause she knows his relatives or friends will see it and tell him to watch it so he'll know

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Yup! I'm a chick, and I wouldn't have even guessed that was a marriage hint! Lol
SpillinT2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by SpillinT2 »

Well, clearly she's still reading here (as y'all always said!) It took what- a whole 2 days, from my post about her claims of not wanting to ever remarry (ha!) to this sudden change of heart? That's the problem w/being a big, fat LIAR- she can't even remember what she's said in previous videos.

She's always been soooo obvious & pathetic in her desire to hook a man, ANY man, into marriage (and SAHM or "kept" wife status.) She's been thrilled beyond words to play house & be a slave to Frank, who she thinks is so impressive...she's too dumb to realize there is a WIDE salary range for attorneys! Some make as little as $35-45k! Which is fine; it's often the honorable ones who earn less, who work in civil rights, etc (but if he really was her divorce attorney, not so sure he qualifies?) It's just so sad for her to act so pretentious about a man (who clearly does NOT want to marry her) who lives in a home that looks like it needs a total remodel & who seems pretty cheap. On their "glamorous" vacations, they make tortillas & PB&J's in their mini-kitchen, stay in beach shacks or resorts w/a thousand kids peeing in the pool, & hike thru mud? Or she pretends to want to golf/attend boring cricket events.

In that way, these 2 seem to have a lot in common- both seem to want to put on airs of "wealth" & "status," while living a lifestyle of coupons, Stitch Fix, Lularoe-schlepping (good one!) cheap eyelashes & date funds- that one still amazes me, I've never in my life heard of that! My hubs makes a good living now & between the 2 of us, we do fairly well. But when we were dating, cash was much tighter for us both. And he would NEVER have thought of a date fund- he would've been mortified! Again, it's not about how much you have. It's about the stupid airs these 2 put on.

Read my mind exactly about her shocking immaturity w/the marriage thing! You can't sit down & have a talk w/him about what you want- but you think you're ready to get married?? I seriously picture a 13-yr-old girl when she talks about this stuff. One who is desperately trying to impress people. As to tying her tubes, I think she had one ovary removed during her surgery. If I remember right.
SpillinT2
Wallflower
Wallflower

This is a test post, to see if I've been flagged or something (if so, I wonder who did that? Hmmm...) I just tried to post & it said it'll have to be approved by a moderator first. Are ytubers allowed to do things like that here? Doesn't seem like I've said anything worse than the standard stuff here... just seemed to hit a nerve, given the recent "marriage" video. Anyway, we'll see if my post is approved :)
ds_2014
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ds_2014 »

Did anyone watch her packing video ?

Maybe it's just me but 3 bras for 12 days ? There was also no mention of packing underwear. I know that is a staple but she mentioned everything else including bras so where are the undies ? Jeans you can wear for a few days but do people really wear leggings for multiple days without washing them ? I don't wear them but I would think with that material they would get dirty quicker than jeans. She has clearly shared that she has bladder leaking issues I know she had the surgery but she said she still has some issues. If I had bladder leakage I would not be wearing the same pants without washing them.
blessyourheart
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blessyourheart »

It would not surprise me a bit if she didn't wear underwear. Her kids run around naked ass half the time. They sit on counters and table tops with their shoes on for god sakes and I've never seen her or kids was their hands. Ugh.
LE_mommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LE_mommy »

SpillinT2 wrote:Well, clearly she's still reading here (as y'all always said!) It took what- a whole 2 days, from my post about her claims of not wanting to ever remarry (ha!) to this sudden change of heart? That's the problem w/being a big, fat LIAR- she can't even remember what she's said in previous videos.

She's always been soooo obvious & pathetic in her desire to hook a man, ANY man, into marriage (and SAHM or "kept" wife status.) She's been thrilled beyond words to play house & be a slave to Frank, who she thinks is so impressive...she's too dumb to realize there is a WIDE salary range for attorneys! Some make as little as $35-45k! Which is fine; it's often the honorable ones who earn less, who work in civil rights, etc (but if he really was her divorce attorney, not so sure he qualifies?) It's just so sad for her to act so pretentious about a man (who clearly does NOT want to marry her) who lives in a home that looks like it needs a total remodel & who seems pretty cheap. On their "glamorous" vacations, they make tortillas & PB&J's in their mini-kitchen, stay in beach shacks or resorts w/a thousand kids peeing in the pool, & hike thru mud? Or she pretends to want to golf/attend boring cricket events.

In that way, these 2 seem to have a lot in common- both seem to want to put on airs of "wealth" & "status," while living a lifestyle of coupons, Stitch Fix, Lularoe-schlepping (good one!) cheap eyelashes & date funds- that one still amazes me, I've never in my life heard of that! My hubs makes a good living now & between the 2 of us, we do fairly well. But when we were dating, cash was much tighter for us both. And he would NEVER have thought of a date fund- he would've been mortified! Again, it's not about how much you have. It's about the stupid airs these 2 put on.

Read my mind exactly about her shocking immaturity w/the marriage thing! You can't sit down & have a talk w/him about what you want- but you think you're ready to get married?? I seriously picture a 13-yr-old girl when she talks about this stuff. One who is desperately trying to impress people. As to tying her tubes, I think she had one ovary removed during her surgery. If I remember right.
I was wondering if I was the only one who caught that major change in tune about marriage, lol! There was some major back peddling in that second marriage video. She makes a video saying how in love they are and she's fine with them not getting married. Is that video even still up? I don't think it is. Then she turns around and makes a video all about how bad she wants to marry him, lol. I always end up having so much second hand embarrassment for this girl. I don't know about ya'll but I think her "boyfriend" watches her videos or she's hoping he does.
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

Her vlog before Christmas made it obvious she wanted to be married.. 9 months later and still no luck Jeni.
Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Was her boyfriend married twice before, or only once? I can't remember, but I thought it was discussed on here.

If he has been divorced twice, I can see how he would be hesitant to marry again.

I still can't believe she decided to move in with him without even being engaged. She has two kids, I would want to create some stability for them. Marriage is not a guarantee you'll be together forever, but it's a much more serious commitment than just moving in with your boyfriend.

I've said it before, if she wants to get married, she needs to just have a discussion with her boyfriend. They are two adults. All this hinting reminds me of a high school relationship.

I don't even remember how marriage came up when I was dating my husband. We just started talking about it somehow, then looked at rings, etc. I knew I wanted to get married though, so if he hadn't wanted to, the relationship would have had to end.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So her boyfriend's going to England to see cricket clubs and play cricket, and she's giddy with excitement. Is this her "jetset" life? Being dragged to whatever her boyfriends wants to do? Because he's sure as hell not taking her on holiday for romance!
SpillinT2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Has anyone seen the post on gossip bakery made by "Eternal Sunshine?" Hahaha. Just wanted to see what you think, if so. If you haven't seen it & want a good laugh, check it out. It's a lengthy reprimand toward those of us who post negative comments about Jeni. It seems to be written by Jeni. I don't see how a viewer who ran across the divorce video & watched a few others, would be THAT invested in defending her. She addresses readers as "guys," & while this is pretty common, it makes me lean further toward thinking Miss "Candid" is responsible for this finger-wagging; "Hey guys..." Sound familiar? It's SO hilariously hypocritical, if it IS her. If the queen of looking down her nose at others to appear superior (so she thinks) wrote this, then I'm so offended, I may have to make my 1st post there. But I'll have to gather up her most egregious behavior from my memory, which wont be easy to fit in an acceptable-length comment! I don't know if I have the energy to attempt it! There's just so many reasons Jeni is worthy of contempt.
SpillinT2
Wallflower
Wallflower

And the England trip was just as sad as it sounded like it would be! They wasted a chance to see so many amazing things, not just in England (like all countries, has enuf to see & do for months) but most ppl take this opportunity to see as much of Europe as they can! At least Scotland & Ireland? Instead, Jeni pretends to be thrilled to watch multiple cricket matches & hang out at the clubs, w/players they don't know? Pretends that the pretty view from one match is enuf reason to miss out on a lot more spectacular views? I'm not buying that she wouldn't rather be on a gondola ride in Venice. Or shopping in Paris & picnicking under the Eiffel Tower. Riding bikes along the canal & visiting museums in Amsterdam. Or drinking beer in Germany...well, maybe not that one. The high-falutin' (only said that for her) tea is definitely more her speed than a bratwurst & stein at Oktoberfest. I like tea & scones, but... Spent 2 full weeks (Frank) in the U.K. & crammed seeing London w/your GF into the last, single day? Yep, all sounds like another dream vacation to me! These 2 should be banned from traveling. Frank really cares about her, taking her on these romantic trips; he doesn't give a crap what she want to do, but drags her around on his itinerary. And what loving BF would allow her to go immediately from such a long flight, to DRIVE alone, on the WRONG side of the car/road, in a FOREIGN country she's never been to??? My hubs would never let me do that!! If you care at all for your girlfriend's life, how do you not go PICK HER UP & DRIVE her to what SHE wants to see?! Oh wait, I forgot. He refused to wait for her to see things that were really important to her. And he had MORE cricket matches to watch. I wonder what Jeni wore to these matches? Thredup & Lularoe? Did she recycle the same leggings for 3 days & floral dress for 2? Oh yeah, that's right. I saw the packing video. For once, I almost felt sorry for Frank- he has to be embarrassed. But he's such a selfish ass, I don't care.
ds_2014
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ds_2014 »

SpillinT2 wrote:And the England trip was just as sad as it sounded like it would be! They wasted a chance to see so many amazing things, not just in England (like all countries, has enuf to see & do for months) but most ppl take this opportunity to see as much of Europe as they can! At least Scotland & Ireland? Instead, Jeni pretends to be thrilled to watch multiple cricket matches & hang out at the clubs, w/players they don't know? Pretends that the pretty view from one match is enuf reason to miss out on a lot more spectacular views? I'm not buying that she wouldn't rather be on a gondola ride in Venice. Or shopping in Paris & picnicking under the Eiffel Tower. Riding bikes along the canal & visiting museums in Amsterdam. Or drinking beer in Germany...well, maybe not that one. The high-falutin' (only said that for her) tea is definitely more her speed than a bratwurst & stein at Oktoberfest. I like tea & scones, but... Spent 2 full weeks (Frank) in the U.K. & crammed seeing London w/your GF into the last, single day? Yep, all sounds like another dream vacation to me! These 2 should be banned from traveling. Frank really cares about her, taking her on these romantic trips; he doesn't give a crap what she want to do, but drags her around on his itinerary. And what loving BF would allow her to go immediately from such a long flight, to DRIVE alone, on the WRONG side of the car/road, in a FOREIGN country she's never been to??? My hubs would never let me do that!! If you care at all for your girlfriend's life, how do you not go PICK HER UP & DRIVE her to what SHE wants to see?! Oh wait, I forgot. He refused to wait for her to see things that were really important to her. And he had MORE cricket matches to watch. I wonder what Jeni wore to these matches? Thredup & Lularoe? Did she recycle the same leggings for 3 days & floral dress for 2? Oh yeah, that's right. I saw the packing video. For once, I almost felt sorry for Frank- he has to be embarrassed. But he's such a selfish ass, I don't care.
The packing video was awful. That's fine that you want to travel light but is it really that hard to check a bag and pick it up at the baggage claim that she would rather wear the same clothes for 12 days ??

I was thinking the same thing about the car drive. She practically had to beg to do any site seeing that didn't involve cricket. I used to read some of the post on here and I thought calling him abusive and controlling was rather harsh to say about him but after some of the videos that she has posted I think controlling definitely fits. I don't think I would use abusive but I can see the controlling for sure. This whole trip was nothing but control. Come along and watch cricket with me and if you are good I will reward you with some sight seeing.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Don't bother watching the video. I'll recap here:

Cricket, animals, cricket, cricket, soccer, cricket, animals, cricket, cricket, sight seeing, soccer.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

What exactly is it she does that keeps her busy all day and until 2am every.single.day? She talks like she never has a moment without either reading or replying to emails or "meetings" ?????
ds_2014
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ds_2014 »

fingusername wrote:What exactly is it she does that keeps her busy all day and until 2am every.single.day? She talks like she never has a moment without either reading or replying to emails or "meetings" ?????
I was wondering the same thing. So she can make her hours and I'm just assuming that she needs to do 8 hours a day. Why can't she just make a normal schedule for herself? She gets up at 7:00 so she can feed the kids, herself and the boyfriend and start working at 8:00 and let the kids just do something at home for 4 hours while she works and then she can stop around 12:00 feed them lunch and then take them out for a couple hours then come home around 3 or 4 start dinner and work for an hour or so while dinner is cooking and then work for a few hours after dinner. Why do the kids have to be our all day every day at the jungle gym and playing golf. Does the boyfriend ever work it seems like all he does is play golf.

I don't know why she is doing this daily vlog thing. The vlogs have no flow to them and everything gets cut off in the middle of what she is saying.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

It's impossible to do London in a day fact what a waste of time I wouldn't watch cricket and I live near a club lol, and I certainly wouldn't travel to see it ,
It seems her bf is trying to relive some uni days with uni friends , why not let him do it ?
I would have said four words :- have a nice trip !

Return to “CandidMommy”