JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

shilohjulia wrote:I actually wish Chris could legally adopt Landen he's clearly his father. Drake is a piece of shit. How can u not even care that ur own son is having MRI's and shit?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like 9thers said she probably didn't even tell him. But I agree I wish Chris could. You can see how much he truly loves Landen. It made me so sad seeing landen upset but it's amazing how well Chris can comfort him.
Also wish they'd quit taking addie. She makes it impossible to know what's going on LOL
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by user123_ »

Crazymess1215 wrote:What the hell is going on she's been too quiet. Especially on Instagram that bitch waa posting every hour at one point, now she hardly posts. I bet its cuz shes pregnant again lol highly unlikely but that would be funny
Instagram is going the way of Vine, I wouldn't put too much stock in her not posting there.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

lol @ Laden saying Messica is pregnant and there's a baby in her

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

I know it is quite likely that Jess doesn't tell Drake stuff and tries to keep him away... but people are quick to almost defend Drake on here. People often say that they are certain Jess doesn't tell him stuff, some even say that they don't blame him for keeping away from Jess and her mess of a life. I think he's even worse than Jess in some ways. As selfish and annoying as she is she clearly loves her kids and I think it does hurt her that Drake doesn't want her to be apart of their lives. I hate to sound like I'm defending her- I cant stand her as much as the next person- but I do think I believe her sometimes about Drake. I mean he did basically the same thing to Natalie too.

With that said, how stupid of her to talk about how scary and painful it was in front of Landen. If a 3 year old thinks his parents are scared of something he will inevitably be scared too. Poor Landen, but I'm glad all was good.
NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

Did anyone else notice how uneven her eyebrows were in today's video? I was so distracted!

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

julietpreston wrote:I know it is quite likely that Jess doesn't tell Drake stuff and tries to keep him away... but people are quick to almost defend Drake on here. People often say that they are certain Jess doesn't tell him stuff, some even say that they don't blame him for keeping away from Jess and her mess of a life. I think he's even worse than Jess in some ways. As selfish and annoying as she is she clearly loves her kids and I think it does hurt her that Drake doesn't want her to be apart of their lives. I hate to sound like I'm defending her- I cant stand her as much as the next person- but I do think I believe her sometimes about Drake. I mean he did basically the same thing to Natalie too.

With that said, how stupid of her to talk about how scary and painful it was in front of Landen. If a 3 year old thinks his parents are scared of something he will inevitably be scared too. Poor Landen, but I'm glad all was good.
I'd have more sympathy for Jess if I didn't remember how she would keep Landen from Drake under the excuse that he is breastfed and therefore can't stay overnight with Kyson and Kaden(when Landen was like 8-9 months old) so she can push daddy Chris and how she threw Drake out minutes after Landen was born. Yeah, I believe it's possible she didn't tell him about the MRI. I also believe it's possible Drake has seen the boys in the past months unlike what she claims cause I've seen her lie a lot and cause Drake has seen Airabella after this second break up with Natalie. Do I think he's a shitty dad? Yeah. Do I think Jess pushed him away and doesn't tell the whole truth? Yeah. I can't shake this feeling that she only became miffed Drake missed taking the twins when it became obvious Chris isn't bonding with them like with Landen (if that makes sense).
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Not saying this is what happened, but I can totally see Jess being the woman to not tell the Dad important things and defends it by saying ''He doesn't care anyway, he wouldnt have shown up''
AbbyClare
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AbbyClare »

I've just had a thought and it's totally off topic so I apologize but I wanted to share it with you guys to hear what you think.

Chris's dad was seriously ill all through Jessica's pregnancy with Addie and died a week after her birth. It seems strange to me that they didn't want to find out the gender considering that there was a chance he would not be around or see his grandchild. I know she did it for views, "surprise gender birth" draws a lot attention (which imo is also the reason why they did a homebirth), but I wonder if she just pretended not to know what she was having. I know I would have found out just to tell my dad.
Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

Given the nature of Jess's job, if Drake doesn't know what's going on with his boys, one way or another, it's because he doesn't want to know.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

AbbyClare wrote:I've just had a thought and it's totally off topic so I apologize but I wanted to share it with you guys to hear what you think.

Chris's dad was seriously ill all through Jessica's pregnancy with Addie and died a week after her birth. It seems strange to me that they didn't want to find out the gender considering that there was a chance he would not be around or see his grandchild. I know she did it for views, "surprise gender birth" draws a lot attention (which imo is also the reason why they did a homebirth), but I wonder if she just pretended not to know what she was having. I know I would have found out just to tell my dad.
I would totally support your theory IF we were speaking of a decent, moral, human being. But this is Jessica. She obviously never cared about Chris' dad beyond a "I want my new FIL to like me so that he praises me in public", I mean she was jumping all around Chris and disregarding his sadness at his first Christmas without his dad, seemingly not supporting him at, and she made clickbait out of his crying. No way she'd let his dad's critical state stand in the way of her egocentric desire to have a gender surprise.
AbbyClare
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AbbyClare »

Yeah that's probably true, and in her birth video she did seem surprised and having a child myself I know that acting or putting on a show right after the ordeal of birth isn't high on your list of priorities so I guess she really didn't know. I wonder why Chris didn't want to find out then.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I won't defend Drake he's a piece of shit. From what he knows he hardly ever makes even the most minimum effort. Part of getting to know what's going on with your kids is actually showing up. If I remember correctly even when he lived there he was checked out of being a parent. If he wanted to be there for his boys would be. Was he really all that there when he was there anyway. Still don't know why Jess took him back after the twins.

People make fun of Jess 5 babies by 3 Daddies - what about him how many baby mommas does he have and how often does he spend time with his kids, pay child support etc. He was off making a baby when he left Jess because he couldn't handle the stress of another baby.

I'm sure Jess adds to the Drama but obviously Gabe can make it work so it can be done.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

AbbyClare wrote:I've just had a thought and it's totally off topic so I apologize but I wanted to share it with you guys to hear what you think.

Not everyone cares that much about the sex of their baby. I know people are going to come back and say "Jesssss does!!" but if you see the look on her and Chris' face when Addie was born and they realized she was a girl, I would say they didn't know.
She would have gotten more views with a gender reveal and gender specific clothing hauls etc
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

She doesn't vaccinate so now someone suggests she take her kid to the chiropractor - I guess they need level up the woo. I hope she realizes she'll never truly be allowed in the crunchy club because she feels her kids junk and public schools.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

shilohjulia wrote:I actually wish Chris could legally adopt Landen he's clearly his father. Drake is a piece of shit. How can u not even care that ur own son is having MRI's and shit?!

But then that means he would have to adopt the twins and I don't think he would want to. If he and Jess splits, that's 6 kids he would have to support lol and I doubt he would get a decent job for that.

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

I really do wonder wtf is wrong with Drake. I still can't believe what he did during their birthdays this year.

This was when he was still together with his girlfriend (now ex girlfriend?) They took Landen on his birthday and gave Landen a birthday party. His girlfriend posted pictures of it on her facebook.
There was a girl who used to come here on this website who was friends with her and posted the pictures from her facebook on here.

But Drake did not do anything at all for the twins birthday. Jess said he didn't even call them to wish them a happy birthday.
It seems true because even Natalies friend who posted all the pictures from her facebook on here confirmed that Natalie never put up any pictures of the twins for their birthday at all. Only for Landens birthday they celebrated.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Does this make any sense to anyone?
I'm really trying to understand why he would do that but I can't at all.

He has never thrown Landen a birthday party but suddenly this year he did. But then he ignores the twins birthday, didn't give them a party, no cake, no nothing not even a phone call.
I dont get it?
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

TeaFor2 wrote:Does this make any sense to anyone?

He has never thrown Landen a birthday party but suddenly this year he did. But then he ignores the twins birthday, didn't give them a party, no cake, no nothing not even a phone call.
I dont get it?
I always thought it's because Jess took them that weekend and wouldn't let him have them my other theory was just to have a big f you to Chris and remind him that he's his "father" but I don't think he cares enough, maybe Natalie pushed him because he's never celebrated any of his birthdays with him.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... da5b10.jpg[/img]

Lilia is SO EXTRA. What a great playground outfit... ImageImage

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

blackroses wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:Does this make any sense to anyone?

I dont get it?
I always thought it's because Jess took them that weekend and wouldn't let him have them my other theory was just to have a big f you to Chris and remind him that he's his "father" but I don't think he cares enough, maybe Natalie pushed him because he's never celebrated any of his birthdays with him.
I guess idk. It still seems weird because they could have thrown the twins a belated birthday party the next time they saw them if it wasn't Drakes visit time with them during their actual birthday weekend.

Return to “JesssFam”