TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I think as long as he's on the birth certificate there's no need to do DNA testing to get child support. At least that's how it is where I'm at and where my in laws are.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Jakoby's paternity has been discussed quite a few times on here. He very likely just took after Tayler, but it also seems weird to me because Tayler is a natural blonde (she's shown pictures of herself as a child) and I think Chuckie is too. Genes can be weird, though
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Jakoby's paternity has been discussed quite a few times on here. He very likely just took after Tayler, but it also seems weird to me because Tayler is a natural blonde (she's shown pictures of herself as a child) and I think Chuckie is too. Genes can be weird, though
But how many guys was she doing around the time he was conceived, seeing as he's a restraining order miracle, isn't he?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Jakoby's paternity has been discussed quite a few times on here. He very likely just took after Tayler, but it also seems weird to me because Tayler is a natural blonde (she's shown pictures of herself as a child) and I think Chuckie is too. Genes can be weird, though
Actually she was more of a dirty blonde/light brown. Granted hair can change between young childhood and adulthood like blonde toddlers who become brunette. Genetics are just wonky cause all it takes is ONE relative to have a trait and it can pop up generations later
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Panda714 wrote:
Actually she was more of a dirty blonde/light brown. Granted hair can change between young childhood and adulthood like blonde toddlers who become brunette. Genetics are just wonky cause all it takes is ONE relative to have a trait and it can pop up generations later
So true. Me and my husband have brown eyes and dark hair and our daughter has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Go figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Panda714 wrote:
It's kind of like Elle & Blair Fowler (Youtube beauty gurus) and their younger sister, Emily. Emily and Elle are both fair skinned with blonde hair and blue eyes, but Blair has olive skin with brown hair and brown eyes. They all look like, just different coloring. Plus we all know how obsessed Tayler is with her kids having the same father, even more so back then, so that says a lot.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So I wonder what it's going to do to Tayler if she goes through with marrying Brian, and he wants to have kids. All her kids won't have the same father anymore, and that's about the only thing she has to be proud of.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

lmmomSD wrote:So I wonder what it's going to do to Tayler if she goes through with marrying Brian, and he wants to have kids. All her kids won't have the same father anymore, and that's about the only thing she has to be proud of.

She's not going to marry Brian. She's more likely to marry and divorce Chuckie again.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

lmmomSD wrote:So I wonder what it's going to do to Tayler if she goes through with marrying Brian, and he wants to have kids. All her kids won't have the same father anymore, and that's about the only thing she has to be proud of.
She'll change the thing she's proud of to the fact that she's married.
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

I wonder what she would do if all of her kids had different dad's.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Piperx wrote:I wonder what she would do if all of her kids had different dad's.
She would have just aborted them, let's be real
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

fortwendy wrote:
She'll change the thing she's proud of to the fact that she's married.
That'll get boring real quick so she'll talk about married life in too much detail.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

What's with the no gun sticker on Jakoby's school bus? Isn't that like common sense??? lol
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Jackoby didn't want her to take him to school on his first day of kindergarten...1. He's already embarrassed of tayler and her M0d!f!3d ways and her pussy eating shorts. Or 2. She didn't have a ride so she had to send him on the bus. I'm thinking she didn't have a ride. Still think your a damn good mom? Hahaha pathetic.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Dammit her instagram is now on private haha. What happened with Jakoby, she sent him on the bus?? Shouldn't she have gone with him on the very first day of school?! Im not surprised if he IS already embarrassed of her, Tayler is a hot mess lmao.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Sparklingdee wrote:Dammit her instagram is now on private haha. What happened with Jakoby, she sent him on the bus?? Shouldn't she have gone with him on the very first day of school?! Im not surprised if he IS already embarrassed of her, Tayler is a hot mess lmao.
She posted a lot of (now deleted) pictures of Jakoby's school orientation yesterday and how happy she was to see his classroom because she's "not allowed to be there tomorrow", whatever that means. I've never heard of a school that didn't allow parents to not be there on the first day of school.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Maybe it's a custodial thing, where Chuckie is taking him so she can't be there because of the restraining order?

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 799cdd.png[/img] [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 7b3006.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 34e749.png[/img] if I see her post I take screenshots.

Don't know why she made that face w alesana if she wanted a happy pic

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Jesus Christ could her shorts be any shorter? The stump she is sitting on is rotting from the stench.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

smom12 wrote:Jesus Christ could her shorts be any shorter? The stump she is sitting on is rotting from the stench.

I was thinking the same thing. Crotch eaters.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”