E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

canmom2
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by canmom2 »

Todays vlog Calvin is way down at the water by himself. Dangerous with those waves. Around 6:05 Jared is playing with Jackson and Ellie is laughing and filming Cal. " calvin is chasing the birds". That is 3 times in the past few weeks where he has been in danger and she just films and laughs. Ellie you might not be used to beaches but those waves were dangerous.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Are any of the vlogging siblings actually on this trip?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Kaylor1 wrote:Are any of the vlogging siblings actually on this trip?

Last I saw, matt was at the ocean in California with Emily's mom

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
thanksalatte
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thanksalatte »

Kaylor1 wrote:Does anyone else get the feeling like Jared is the annoying one of the family? This whole trip the only family members he really shows that hes interacting with are his parents or the kids sometimes.

Did you notice how the kids responded to him asking them to quiet down? I know kids are sassy, but I was cheering them on. If my uncle/cousin/whatever was that OTT I'd roll my eyes too.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

thanksalatte wrote:
Kaylor1 wrote:Does anyone else get the feeling like Jared is the annoying one of the family? This whole trip the only family members he really shows that hes interacting with are his parents or the kids sometimes.

Did you notice how the kids responded to him asking them to quiet down? I know kids are sassy, but I was cheering them on. If my uncle/cousin/whatever was that OTT I'd roll my eyes too.
Seriously he had kids in bed he would like to stay asleep nothing wrong with asking them to be quiet and he did in a polite way.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Kaylor1 wrote:Are any of the vlogging siblings actually on this trip?

Grandma M. Mentioned in a comment that Ryan and Matt couldnt make it but that they had planned for it for
2 years.
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

Maria and Ryan uploaded a Q&A vlog today where they said they wanted to come and it had been planned for nearly a year but they couldn't afford it due to unexpected hospital/doctor visits for Maria and she used up her annual leave for those visits. She said she was really down about missing the reunion and I felt so bad for her :( they really are a lovely couple!
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

SunnySide0 wrote:Maria and Ryan uploaded a Q&A vlog today where they said they wanted to come and it had been planned for nearly a year but they couldn't afford it due to unexpected hospital/doctor visits for Maria and she used up her annual leave for those visits. She said she was really down about missing the reunion and I felt so bad for her :( they really are a lovely couple!
I love how she said Jared was obnoxious, lol. She said it in jest, but there is always a kernel of truth in humour ;)

I wish they had been able to attend the reunion.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

canmom2 wrote:
thanksalatte wrote:

Seriously he had kids in bed he would like to stay asleep nothing wrong with asking them to be quiet and he did in a polite way.
Ironic considering that he and Ellie think it's FUN to have parties in hotel hallways Image
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
canmom2 wrote:
thanksalatte wrote: Did you notice how the kids responded to him asking them to quiet down? I know kids are sassy, but I was cheering them on. If my uncle/cousin/whatever was that OTT I'd roll my eyes too.
Ironic considering that he and Ellie think it's FUN to have parties in hotel hallways Image
I felt like when he asked them he seemed timid. It wasn't rude but almost a 'please listen because if you don't Ellie will keep saying passive aggressive comments about my family. And things are awkward enough' sort of way lol maybe I am reaching but my family is very close and this whole vacation has been Jared talking to the camera about what they are doing instead of showing any real fun family interactions. The vloggs paint the picture like everyone is being cold to hared and Ellie so Jared has nothing to film.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Ellie looks positively sick and emaciated in the thumbnail. She just keeps looking worse and worse. What dream did Jared make come true? did he kidnap a baby girl? Buy her a truck load of lush bombs? Send Jackson away to military school?
asv0204
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by asv0204 »

Has anyone else noticed the resting bitch face of Jareds sister Mel? She looks so annoyed every time he films her

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Playsinrain wrote:Ellie looks positively sick and emaciated in the thumbnail. She just keeps looking worse and worse. What dream did Jared make come true? did he kidnap a baby girl? Buy her a truck load of lush bombs? Send Jackson away to military school?
She got to see the inside of a lighthouse for the first time. It was on her bucketlist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Ellie looks positively sick and emaciated in the thumbnail. She just keeps looking worse and worse. What dream did Jared make come true? did he kidnap a baby girl? Buy her a truck load of lush bombs? Send Jackson away to military school?
She got to see the inside of a lighthouse for the first time. It was on her bucketlist.

At least that's a better bucket list item than a sponsorship deal with Huggies or Ruby's "childhood dream come true" of working with JC Penney.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

This is exactly what they want. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... cf313d.jpg[/img]

RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

I just choked on a donut, lol.

I wonder if anyone (read: E+J) offered to help Ryan and Maria with the cost. Granted, she also mentioned having used her PTO for medical appointments, so maybe someone offered and they had to decline. IDK, I just can't fathom missing a long-planned family trip for financial reasons, unless literally every family member was 100% broke. At various times, my siblings, my parents, and my husband and I have been through rough times. And we help each other, to the greatest extent possible.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

RecklessDisregard wrote:
I just choked on a donut, lol.

I wonder if anyone (read: E+J) offered to help Ryan and Maria with the cost. Granted, she also mentioned having used her PTO for medical appointments, so maybe someone offered and they had to decline. IDK, I just can't fathom missing a long-planned family trip for financial reasons, unless literally every family member was 100% broke. At various times, my siblings, my parents, and my husband and I have been through rough times. And we help each other, to the greatest extent possible.
I know we've given E&J a hard time for helping their "own kind" out first, but I don't think anyone would have criticized them if they donated to or promoted Ryan's family channel. They had their IVF contest and donated all that money. I can't imagine watching a family member struggle and failing to help them if I had the means to in any way.

Then again, I would have helped my parents out so they didn't lose their home. Maybe E&J don't treat m their families any better than they do everyone else Image
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

What the hell did Ellie have on today? It looked like a shower curtain.

And I wonder if Ellie is cooking a meal on this trip? I chicken tenderloin and 5 grains of rice per adult.
SREJEEO
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SREJEEO »

It might be like my job, I can't take time off without PTO. Even with having someone pay for the trip they may not have the time to take off.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I find it strange matt and em aren't there. They drive 24 hours straight to tell her mom they're pregnant.. Did they go home snd come back.. Or are they still there??
Something is up.. As the vlog turns

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”