E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

If family members are having money issues and can't take off work the LEAST he could do is promote his brother's channel...... But nope not Ellie and Jared.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

RecklessDisregard wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Ellie looks positively sick and emaciated in the thumbnail. She just keeps looking worse and worse. What dream did Jared make come true? did he kidnap a baby girl? Buy her a truck load of lush bombs? Send Jackson away to military school?
I just choked on a donut, lol.

I wonder if anyone (read: E+J) offered to help Ryan and Maria with the cost. Granted, she also mentioned having used her PTO for medical appointments, so maybe someone offered and they had to decline. IDK, I just can't fathom missing a long-planned family trip for financial reasons, unless literally every family member was 100% broke. At various times, my siblings, my parents, and my husband and I have been through rough times. And we help each other, to the greatest extent possible.
Exactly. We all made sure people made it to special events and family reunions. Although if she didn't have any time off left, that could have kept them freaking going.
I LOL'd at Jackson getting sent to military school too.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

onbreak wrote:I find it strange matt and em aren't there. They drive 24 hours straight to tell her mom they're pregnant.. Did they go home snd come back.. Or are they still there??
Something is up.. As the vlog turns

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Its especially weird because it seems like the trip to her moms wasnt planned. She got pregnant and they went out, not that they were going out there and she happened to get pregnant. So it would seem like they werent ever planning on going to this family reunion.

I would really love to know what his family thinks of Ellie and of their relationship.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

^^^^ I think it's pretty obvious how they feel about her based on body language and the fact that it appears Ellie has spent more time napping/on social media than she has talking to Jared's family.

Mel for one has no time for her (or Jared) and I really wonder if some of them decided not to go as a passive aggressive dig to E&J who like to throw their money around now on anything and everything.

I mean, they were already paying for the house right? One would hope they would all have at least offered to let the others stay there for free?
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

I wonder if the trips are only done for publicity, if it is, then it's not working. they will need to be more careful with their money, after watching their views the last couple days, they are tanking. they are not doing that well on youtube compared to others.
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Just watched today's vlog and there is definitely something going on in the Mecham family. Why would two brothers and their families not be able to make the reunion? If it was financial why wouldn't Ellie and Jared offer to help out siblings that might not have been able to afford the trip? Why is his family so camara shy when they know this is how Ellie and Jared make a living? I get the whole privacy thing but everyone is just acting so wierd!! Like they are not happy to be together. Let's not even talk about all the acting they do now!!! Sheesh it is annoying!! Ok rant over!!! Have a nice day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Wait, I know that Matt has a YouTube channel but Ryan has one too?? The two brothers with a channel and they aren't at the reunion. There is s___ going on in that family and I have a feeling it has a lot to do with Ellie and Jared.

canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Bethypooh51 wrote:Just watched today's vlog and there is definitely something going on in the Mecham family. Why would two brothers and their families not be able to make the reunion? If it was financial why wouldn't Ellie and Jared offer to help out siblings that might not have been able to afford the trip? Why is his family so camara shy when they know this is how Ellie and Jared make a living? I get the whole privacy thing but everyone is just acting so wierd!! Like they are not happy to be together. Let's not even talk about all the acting they do now!!! Sheesh it is annoying!! Ok rant over!!! Have a nice dayImage

I was just going to post the same thing something isnt right. Why not introduce them instead of go back and watch an ol vlog. NATE has a channel not alot on it i think its called Mecham family as they have commented a few times. Matt and his fam went to Cali. It sounded when grandma posted that it was divided between 7. Did Ryan and Matt pay and not go. We dont see Melanie much but Jenn has been around alot she was never camera shy before. Ellie ruined their family. This isnt a family vacation they are not doing anything together just Ellie jared and the boys. She reminds me of Kate gosselin I am telling ya. Jared should be ashamed of himself for letting her ruin his family. TAKE JACKSON AND RUN before she ruins him too.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by GymChick »

Jared family is just mellow and more quiet, then there are family's who are all super close and "party" together- like the griffiths are all loud and talk and gossip and scream and say THIS IS SO FUN to pump each other up. My family is is also more mellow, it would be awkward to be all hyper and party together because we didn't grow up that way. But we are all close enough to be able to be in a bad mood if we want, veg out, and be comfortable not talking much while in the same room kinda relationship hah

canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Playsinrain wrote:Ellie looks positively sick and emaciated in the thumbnail. She just keeps looking worse and worse. What dream did Jared make come true? did he kidnap a baby girl? Buy her a truck load of lush bombs? Send Jackson away to military school?
He took her to a lighthouse. Good job they will go again to give them all a chance to climb. Climbing a lighthouse is pretty tough for little legs. The kids were not allowed to climb that one but they told of one they can go to.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Wasn't there another family reunion trip a few years ago? I wonder if someone can find the video and we can compare from then and now

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

It was a really pretty Lighthouse. I would have enjoyed going to see it. However, who in their right mind, gets THAT excited to see a lighthouse and they have wanted to go for years and years. They told the kids they were going to a very special place. Really? What?

I also thought it weird to not introduce his family on the vlog, which means they aren't all comfortable with it or open to it.

Oh and the over dramatic musical interludes. Seriously lame.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

canmom2 wrote:
Bethypooh51 wrote:Just watched today's vlog and there is definitely something going on in the Mecham family. Why would two brothers and their families not be able to make the reunion? If it was financial why wouldn't Ellie and Jared offer to help out siblings that might not have been able to afford the trip? Why is his family so camara shy when they know this is how Ellie and Jared make a living? I get the whole privacy thing but everyone is just acting so wierd!! Like they are not happy to be together. Let's not even talk about all the acting they do now!!! Sheesh it is annoying!! Ok rant over!!! Have a nice dayImage

I was just going to post the same thing something isnt right. Why not introduce them instead of go back and watch an ol vlog. NATE has a channel not alot on it i think its called Mecham family as they have commented a few times. Matt and his fam went to Cali. It sounded when grandma posted that it was divided between 7. Did Ryan and Matt pay and not go. We dont see Melanie much but Jenn has been around alot she was never camera shy before. Ellie ruined their family. This isnt a family vacation they are not doing anything together just Ellie jared and the boys. She reminds me of Kate gosselin I am telling ya. Jared should be ashamed of himself for letting her ruin his family. TAKE JACKSON AND RUN before she ruins him too.
Never mind its not Nate its Ryan. Lol
whatsbeyond
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatsbeyond »

Ryan and Maria put a video up yesterday stating they had planned a year ago to make the family reunion, then Maria started a new job and wouldn't of gotten vacation time anyways. Plus they have a ton of debt from drs visits etc. They are a really humble couple with real life struggles who I bet even if offered the chance that someone would pay for the trip to the reunion for them, they'd kindly decline. I quite enjoy watching them because they don't have money coming out of their ears and seem to make do with what they have. I can't even hate watch E&J anymore and they were my favorite. But Matt and Em, Ryan and Maria. Much kinder people.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

whatsbeyond wrote:Ryan and Maria put a video up yesterday stating they had planned a year ago to make the family reunion, then Maria started a new job and wouldn't of gotten vacation time anyways. Plus they have a ton of debt from drs visits etc. They are a really humble couple with real life struggles who I bet even if offered the chance that someone would pay for the trip to the reunion for them, they'd kindly decline. I quite enjoy watching them because they don't have money coming out of their ears and seem to make do with what they have. I can't even hate watch E&J anymore and they were my favorite. But Matt and Em, Ryan and Maria. Much kinder people.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
I will have to give them a watch!! I started watching Ellie and Jared way back when they found out they were pregnant with Jackson. They were so relatable and so genuine. Then the money started rolling in and they started buy expensive things and then building their house and they became fake and everything is so forced, like all of their exaggerated emotions. We live a very humble life. We don't use credit, live within our means, so watching people spend a lot of money buying crap isn't enjoyable. Would I enjoying living that way? Sure! But we don't so I can't relate to them anymore.

Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

You know what else I was thinking about...is that Brian and Missy made it possible for Missy's parents to retire once they started making big money. My guess is that Brian and Missy financially support them to a certain extent. So Missy's parents have no problem being in the vlogs from time to time. I have a feeling that the Mecham siblings aren't getting any financial benefits from being in Ellie and Jareds vlogs so they have put their foot down and refused to participate when they are vlogging. Just a guess?!

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

2 years ago
Feels like a totally different family

justkidding
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justkidding »

I know their bubble has been discussed before. Did it surprise anyone else that this was the first time Ellie had seen a lighthouse? I get they live in a desert but there are lighthouses in WA, CA, and FL.

Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Bethypooh51 wrote:You know what else I was thinking about...is that Brian and Missy made it possible for Missy's parents to retire once they started making big money. My guess is that Brian and Missy financially support them to a certain extent. So Missy's parents have no problem being in the vlogs from time to time. I have a feeling that the Mecham siblings aren't getting any financial benefits from being in Ellie and Jareds vlogs so they have put their foot down and refused to participate when they are vlogging. Just a guess?!

Woah, this actually makes a lot of sense, especially because a few months ago they were talking about how Gma & Gpa Griffiths get money for being in the vlogs.

It's odd to say, but I feel bad for Jared, don't know why, I feel like some lovely woman out there would appreciate Jared so much more and make him feel valued. I'm so over Ellie Ellie Ellie.

canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Addicted2vlogs wrote:
Bethypooh51 wrote:You know what else I was thinking about...is that Brian and Missy made it possible for Missy's parents to retire once they started making big money. My guess is that Brian and Missy financially support them to a certain extent. So Missy's parents have no problem being in the vlogs from time to time. I have a feeling that the Mecham siblings aren't getting any financial benefits from being in Ellie and Jareds vlogs so they have put their foot down and refused to participate when they are vlogging. Just a guess?!

Woah, this actually makes a lot of sense, especially because a few months ago they were talking about how Gma & Gpa Griffiths get money for being in the vlogs.

It's odd to say, but I feel bad for Jared, don't know why, I feel like some lovely woman out there would appreciate Jared so much more and make him feel valued. I'm so over Ellie Ellie Ellie.

I really dont like Ellie . I think jared is a nice guy a bit annoying but I think he has good roots. He wasnt a spoiled brat by his parents like Ellie. I think he has to try to hard to please her. I know he wont but I think he should take Jackson and run. It has been a few months and i noticed things changed with jareds parents they are not around the house much i noticed it before they got their new yard. They moved to be nearer to them and now they treat them like crap. Anyone else notice cal is always by himself when there is other kids around. He will play with jacks when its only the 2 of them. Another sign of autism.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”