Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Kaylor1 wrote:2 years ago
Feels like a totally different family

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Wow!! I just watched this episode you posted. They are a totally different family!! I know that being in the spot light has to change people, but it has changed Ellie and Jared for the worse not better. The problem is now they have such an expensive life style that how do you back track and quit unless you have made millions like the Shaytards?? I hope that they have paid cash for everything along the way. At least that would have been a smart decision on their part and if they quit vlogging they can always get regular jobs to pay for utilities and food.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

Holy Hannah, what a difference 2 years makes!

Ellie was 10x prettier. I won't say she was a better person then, because I suspect she's always let her inner bitch rule her relationships... which IMO was confirmed by Jared's anecdote about Ellie being mean due to "acne," as well as her own apology to her family for the way she behaved while TTC. But in this video, she is still capable of feeling joy, which is something I don't think she has felt in at least a year. Likewise that old intro showed an Ellie who was happy to be alive and excited for the future. None of this is anything new, but seeing the contrast makes me sad for her even though I generally think she is awful.

I guess it would be mean to say that Calvin sucked the life out of her. And it's perfectly valid to say instead that she has caused him to become so unpalatable to their viewers. But man, that video compared to their recent vlogs is eye-opening.
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Bethypooh51 wrote:

Wow!! I just watched this episode you posted. They are a totally different family!! I know that being in the spot light has to change people, but it has changed Ellie and Jared for the worse not better. The problem is now they have such an expensive life style that how do you back track and quit unless you have made millions like the Shaytards?? I hope that they have paid cash for everything along the way. At least that would have been a smart decision on their part and if they quit vlogging they can always get regular jobs to pay for utilities and food.

Wow, huge difference!! They were so cute!! Even the thumbnail had genuine vibes, if that makes sense lol. Something definitely happened that caused this tension. We'll find out soon I'm sure, or we'll work it out Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Whao, baby Calvin looks like grandpa mecham
Those two are totally different niw... I don't think they'll ever be those people again.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

It seems like everything changed when they had the "miscarriage "
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Some screenshots I caught during the vlog [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... f4fc7d.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 0eceae.jpg[/img]

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

shortstop wrote:It seems like everything changed when they had the "miscarriage "
They changed way before mother's day.. Mother's day was when the rest of the internet started to take notice

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Maybe it's Jared who doesn't want to help his brother at all and Ellie could care less, we don't know much about their relationship. Matt seemed to be a lost soul in their sibling vlog. Many are rooting for them but no one is watching them cause their vlogs are to slow and (forgive me) hard to get into.
The Griffiths sisters tried to promote Julie and Beau several times but it never happened for them either, sometimes it's not the siblings fault only.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

onbreak wrote:
shortstop wrote:It seems like everything changed when they had the "miscarriage "
They changed way before mother's day.. Mother's day was when the rest of the internet started to take notice

I noticed the change when Ellie came back from Hawaii. Did she enjoy being free with no kids and is now miserable? The vlogs seemed to change after that.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Addicted2vlogs wrote:
Bethypooh51 wrote:

Wow, huge difference!! They were so cute!! Even the thumbnail had genuine vibes, if that makes sense lol. Something definitely happened that caused this tension. We'll find out soon I'm sure, or we'll work it out Image

JENN certainly wasn't camera shy in that vlog and showed lots of the baby too.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

canmom2 wrote:
Addicted2vlogs wrote:
Bethypooh51 wrote: Wow!! I just watched this episode you posted. They are a totally different family!! I know that being in the spot light has to change people, but it has changed Ellie and Jared for the worse not better. The problem is now they have such an expensive life style that how do you back track and quit unless you have made millions like the Shaytards?? I hope that they have paid cash for everything along the way. At least that would have been a smart decision on their part and if they quit vlogging they can always get regular jobs to pay for utilities and food.

JENN certainly wasn't camera shy in that vlog and showed lots of the baby too.
That vlog made me realize how very close in age Cannon and Calvin are! Maybe that's why Jenn and her kids aren't getting screen time, Jared probably realizes that Cannon would make Calvin look bad.

I wonder if we'll see less and less of Bonnie and Lincoln for the same reason.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

There is something very special about Jackson. He really is a lovely child. The way he naturally stopped Calvin from getting too close to the crabs was very sweet, and shows a level of maturity beyond his years. I suspect this protective role, for better or worse, is one he will take on as Calvin grows up.
strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

I haven't watched E+J for 21 days, so I guess I've officially broken the habit. I can't stand Ellie anymore and I don't want my view to support her. Maybe I'll watch again when she gets pregnant... maybe.
stylesp1girl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stylesp1girl »

I have been reading everyone's comments regarding Calvin and his speech. I don't think it's fair to say he doesn't or can't speak. I have heard him say quite a few words. He does not use full sentences yet. He is only 2 yrs. 3 months old. I also don't think he is autistic as he kisses hugs and loves to cuddle with Jackson. He smiles and laughs a lot too. I think he's smart and needs to be challenged more. Look at how well he used the toy drill on car and plane. Now, folks have compared him to Lincoln. Yes Lincoln talks more. He is IMO babied more in some ways. He's still in a crib and has a binky!. I hate binky's!
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Some screenshots I caught during the vlog [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... f4fc7d.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 0eceae.jpg[/img]

Yes!! So glad you posted these! I noticed these exact shots too!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:

Yes-- they changed loooong ago.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JVK19 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Some screenshots I caught during the vlog [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... f4fc7d.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 0eceae.jpg[/img]

Is that Ellie in the purple dress? Interesting where she has her hand. And in the picture of Jackson, there's a little bulge. But she has horrible posture, so her belly could just be pushed out.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
JVK19 wrote:

Is that Ellie in the purple dress? Interesting where she has her hand. And in the picture of Jackson, there's a little bulge. But she has horrible posture, so her belly could just be pushed out.

Yeah that's Ellie in both pics. She definitely has a pooch and they have been very careful to pan away from her stomach and yesterday she wore a potato sack.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Comments like this are so interesting I wonder why they think this. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 56a77d.jpg[/img]

Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

natalka81 wrote:There is something very special about Jackson. He really is a lovely child. The way he naturally stopped Calvin from getting too close to the crabs was very sweet, and shows a level of maturity beyond his years. I suspect this protective role, for better or worse, is one he will take on as Calvin grows up.
I agree. Especially if Calvin has some kind of disorder like some of us are starting to suspect.

I wonder where Jackson gets it from?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”