JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

lyddiebug
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by lyddiebug »

https://ibb.co/dqayUF

You guys predicted it! Jesus...
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Anyone else catch this? Around 3:00min mark. Gabe laying on the couch with a pillow up against Jess.

*It won't let me attach a picture.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Spoink_12 wrote:Anyone else catch this? Around 3:00min mark. Gabe laying on the couch with a pillow up against Jess.

I did. Weird. I'll get a screenshot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Called it.
The "shoe closet" is trash.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

lyddiebug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lyddiebug »

Spoink_12 wrote:Anyone else catch this? Around 3:00min mark. Gabe laying on the couch with a pillow up against Jess.

Here's a link that starts at that part of the video: https://youtu.be/1CsIMK3VLYs?t=200. Such a weird moment...
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

The kids aren't the only ones with filthy feet Image [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 52a786.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Chris to Jess:
"Your dirty, go take a shower"

Well ain't that the truth.

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

trumputin wrote:Omg, why does everyone here make it a mommy pissing contest about who raises their kids better or who cleans their house better amongst users?!?! Shouldn't that be in the boxing ring? This thread is about Jess, not y'all. I don't care to see everyone bicker about how user X has a better regime than user Y for thing Z. There comes a point where it's not even relevant to what we've been discussing about Jess.
I feel the same way. I thought something had actually happened but it was just pages and pages of people taking about how great they are at cleaning. Good for them but who cares? Unpopular opinion but I honestly don't think Jess' house is that bad. What difference does it make to anyone if she has stuff on the kitchen counter or crumbs on the floor? Don't sweat the small stuff - at least she isn't driving herself crazy trying to compete with the perfect mums.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Shawn2011 wrote:
trumputin wrote:Omg, why does everyone here make it a mommy pissing contest about who raises their kids better or who cleans their house better amongst users?!?! Shouldn't that be in the boxing ring? This thread is about Jess, not y'all. I don't care to see everyone bicker about how user X has a better regime than user Y for thing Z. There comes a point where it's not even relevant to what we've been discussing about Jess.
I feel the same way. I thought something had actually happened but it was just pages and pages of people taking about how great they are at cleaning. Good for them but who cares? Unpopular opinion but I honestly don't think Jess' house is that bad. What difference does it make to anyone if she has stuff on the kitchen counter or crumbs on the floor? Don't sweat the small stuff - at least she isn't driving herself crazy trying to compete with the perfect mums.
Crumbs on the floor can lead to infestations...Anyway, it's more about the examples she's setting to her children. Plenty of people on here complain about their lazy slob partners and people generally act like that if they haven't been set a good example growing up.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Highlighter wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:
Crumbs on the floor can lead to infestations...Anyway, it's more about the examples she's setting to her children. Plenty of people on here complain about their lazy slob partners and people generally act like that if they haven't been set a good example growing up.
Fair enough. I just feel like there is so much pressure on women in particular to keep up appearances. It sucks. Jess spends so much time running around with her kids, like we all do - I totally understand why she wants to chill and watch tv on her down time instead of cleaning. And no I'm not some kind of Jess defender - I think she makes horrible decisions and lacks the ability to think beyond the next five minutes. But overall I think she is doing so much better than she was and really isn't super lazy anymore. She's still so annoying though with that damn baby talk.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Shawn2011 wrote:
Crumbs on the floor can lead to rats, mice or ants coming into your house. And letting Addie crawl around on dirty floors naked like she does could even lead to her getting a vagina infection. Plus as someone else said its setting an example to your kids. Jess's house isn't just untidy, its actually dirty and unhygienic. I think all parents agree an untidy house is inevitable, but an actual dirty house can be irresponsible when it gets out of hand.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

With that said, I blame Chris just as much. He is home all day too and it seems Jess does more parenting than he does so he should also be cleaning
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Dang I kept seeing you all bitch about the shoe closet like 'omg it's so bad' and I'm thinking 'it can't be that bad' I have a shoe closet and it gets pretty messy, then I watched the vlog and here I am like "OMG ITS SO BAD" and Kyson rolling around in there ugh I'm traumatized

I am sorry that closet must stink with all those shoes in it. We keep shoes by the door, but only the ones we are wearing for the day, not every blessed shoe in the house!

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Lurker2 wrote:(OT)Part 100 special!
Lets say.. In 8 years time, Lilia will be 15, and Lilia is being a teen, surfing the net and suddenly she stumbles on an old ass archived forum.
100 threads about her mom and she decided to read it all.
What do you think it'd do to her?

(No reproach what so ever btw!)
She lived it she knows it all anyway.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Um. Have your forgotten the fact that her "down time" consists of like 30-40 hours a week??? You mean to tell me that it's okay she chill on the couch that long whip her kid is sitting her crotch on a legit dirt covered floor so she can have "down time"?

What in the world. You're the 1% on this board that thinks it's okay. Having some down time is on thing, but laying on the couch the entire week while your kid is at school is something else. Also dirt on feet, feet in mouth, baby gets sick.

I can't even right now.

emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

I had a dream that Natalie and Bella moved in with Jess and she made vlogs saying how she was planning to steal Bella to extend her blended mess
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

I am all for down time. Basically all of their kids are gone from 8-2:30/3 five days a week. That is PLENTY of time to edit a video or two and give the house a good cleaning, there are 2 fucking adults home! When her kids come home, don't let them act like little monster and destroy the house. Although that would require actual parenting and we know how Jessica feels about that. And once her kids are in bed at 8 o'clock she can have plenty of down time. Jessica makes her life so much harder than it has to be because she loves to look like such a hero. But in actuality she is just lazy and makes more problems for herself.

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

waitwhat wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:She did a cleaning video, which made me really happy, until I saw that she only did that, because she got sponsored again.

Kaden's gonna be an overachiever? Maybe. I think still that he has a form of adhd, if so, you wait until he one day gets bored by a task, or subject, it's gonna be fun getting him to focus...
Huh? Are you suggesting ADHD is selective and a kid with the condition can in fact focus on a task if he really really likes said task? :?
I didn't say it's selective, it's not like the kid chooses to focus, but it can occur that kids with ADHD, who normally seem to have trouble focusing on (and finishing) tasks can have a really good ability to focus when they are interested in something, and finish the task much quicker than usual. Same thing goes for the other direction, when something's really boring, the kids will get distracted very, very easily.

Short little OT sentence concerning ADHD, I don't remeber who it was, but someone once said that ADHD is like having an internetbrowser in your brain and spreaking from experience I can confirm that :D
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

sparklylover wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:She did a cleaning video, which made me really happy, until I saw that she only did that, because she got sponsored again.

Kaden's gonna be an overachiever? Maybe. I think still that he has a form of adhd, if so, you wait until he one day gets bored by a task, or subject, it's gonna be fun getting him to focus...
I defiantly saw these little personalities coming out. I do still think there's something up but I feel like she had him tested But I never heard anything about it after? & someone mentioned here about Lilia's speech & now I can't stop noticing how she talks Image

Really? I thought she had him tested for autism spectrum disorder and/or speechproblems (if she had).

Return to “JesssFam”