JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Natxo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by Natxo »

Does Jess really not know how to prepare and make DINNER herself? Like do u really need a box to help you Jess? Is it that hard for some people to cut up some potatoes and throw them in the oven, throw in some veggies and boil them and cook up some meat?? Do you even know how to make spaghetti Jess god lol
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Also, on Janells story Lilia and Alyna are dancing in the car and Alyna was acting like an actual normal kid with her moves but Lilia just got on my nerves, anyone else see it? She's acts like some miss queen of everything and it's annoying.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Natxo wrote:Does Jess really not know how to prepare and make DINNER herself? Like do u really need a box to help you Jess? Is it that hard for some people to cut up some potatoes and throw them in the oven, throw in some veggies and boil them and cook up some meat?? Do you even know how to make spaghetti Jess god lol
I can bake absolutely anything but I need to look at directions for any type of normal food even microwaveable meals I will find a way to mess it up I can't make a recipe 40 times and still triple check it the 41st just to triple check
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

Appendicitis was literally eating a piece of cake off of grass. Ew
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

LOL at the person who said Appendix will be the next Honey Boo Boo Child. But instead of Go-Go Juice, it's Go-Go Crust. A piece of 'za crust in her hands at all times, and when she's not chomping on that, Jesss will still breassstfeed her, if she really is the last baby, because she's useless without her tits.
Nicknackpaddywack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nicknackpaddywack »

Your kid is taking STEPS Messica not walking.
amf2224
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amf2224 »

Who's the boy and who's the girl?! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 852276.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

amf2224 wrote:Who's the boy and who's the girl?! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 852276.png[/img]

Jessica is fucking sick. Arranged marriage??? The fuck???

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

All she thinks with is her vagina. JFC Jess they're babies

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Nicknackpaddywack wrote:Your kid is taking STEPS Messica not walking.
900% this.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

What's the story behind "Messica", lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by Bambi_ »

amf2224 wrote:Who's the boy and who's the girl?! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 852276.png[/img]

Poor thing, she's as bald as that rubber duck.

The caption is gross on so many levels.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Bambi_ wrote:
Poor thing, she's as bald as that rubber duck.

The caption is gross on so many levels.
The hypersexuality is so gross. In about four years she's going to be pushing Lilia to get her first kiss, then trying to set her up with all the boys in middle school. I REALLY hope Jess doesn't overshare her kids' personal relationships. I can just imagine a video - "Daughter Goes on Birth Control!"
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

Im late on the cleaning video but of course Jess only cleans when shes getting a sponsorship for it And why the hell was Alyna helping clean the playroom and Lilia wasnt. That kid doesnt even live there. Addies swimsuit is the ugliest thing ive ever seen.

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

Ilovecats wrote:What's the story behind "Messica", lol

Because Jess is such a fucking Mess

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

tessabravo wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:What's the story behind "Messica", lol

Because Jess is such a fucking Mess

That makes complete sense Image why didnt I piece that together. Lol

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

The girl is Kally aka kallandior, another modesto, youtube vlogger and friend of Jessica's. And the baby boy is her son, Aspen. Today was his 1st birthday party and obviously Messsfam was invited.

damondaniel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by damondaniel »

Captain Smooth wrote:
unionjack wrote:"Kaden is extremly, extremly, extreeemly smart."
I bet he is... ;)

"No, Kyson, you are smart too!"
Of course he is, maybe you shouldn't talk about how smart his twin is in front of both of them... :/

I also thought that was messed up. While I'm happy that Kaden adjusts so easily to the school routine, she won't encourage Kyson to do his homework, when she keeps saying that Kaden is extremly smart. How much homework could they have done in that short time at school and Kaden's already the smartest? Kyson needs more encouragement, since he's not fond of doing school stuff, that doesn't mean he's not smart. I hated, hated, haated doing homework, it was the most boring stuff in the world for me, but I'm still on my way to a university degree, because my parents never gave me the impression of not being smart, just because I loathed doing stuff that I didn't get.

I hope she doesn't make the mistake again of equating Kysons lack of interest with Drakes irresponsible laziness.
I don't even mind Jess that much, but one thing I've commented on before and can't stand about her is all the stuff she says in front of her kids that a parent should never say. I'm pretty sure the incident that bugged me first was when Lilia had to get a tooth pulled and wasn't scared, but because Jess was nervous about it, it was almost like she was encouraging Lilia to be freaked out. Same with Landen's recent doctor's appointments, and now this. Sometimes it seems like she speaks to the camera a certain way because she wants to record her own emotions to make the vlog suspenseful and interesting, but in the process she pays no attention to the shit she's saying in front of her kids that she shouldn't. I'd be pretty upset if I were Kyson, struggling with my homework, and my mom is sitting there telling the camera how smart my twin brother is.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

damondaniel wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:
unionjack wrote:"Kaden is extremly, extremly, extreeemly smart."
I bet he is... ;)

"No, Kyson, you are smart too!"
Of course he is, maybe you shouldn't talk about how smart his twin is in front of both of them... :/

I also thought that was messed up. While I'm happy that Kaden adjusts so easily to the school routine, she won't encourage Kyson to do his homework, when she keeps saying that Kaden is extremly smart. How much homework could they have done in that short time at school and Kaden's already the smartest? Kyson needs more encouragement, since he's not fond of doing school stuff, that doesn't mean he's not smart. I hated, hated, haated doing homework, it was the most boring stuff in the world for me, but I'm still on my way to a university degree, because my parents never gave me the impression of not being smart, just because I loathed doing stuff that I didn't get.

I hope she doesn't make the mistake again of equating Kysons lack of interest with Drakes irresponsible laziness.
I don't even mind Jess that much, but one thing I've commented on before and can't stand about her is all the stuff she says in front of her kids that a parent should never say. I'm pretty sure the incident that bugged me first was when Lilia had to get a tooth pulled and wasn't scared, but because Jess was nervous about it, it was almost like she was encouraging Lilia to be freaked out. Same with Landen's recent doctor's appointments, and now this. Sometimes it seems like she speaks to the camera a certain way because she wants to record her own emotions to make the vlog suspenseful and interesting, but in the process she pays no attention to the shit she's saying in front of her kids that she shouldn't. I'd be pretty upset if I were Kyson, struggling with my homework, and my mom is sitting there telling the camera how smart my twin brother is.
That's so true - I can't understand why she does that. I also can't believe she will leave her kids crying after they hurt themselves so she can get her camera. Why isn't her first instinct to comfort them? Does anyone else think it's super weird that Chris went in with Landon when he got that medical procedure and Jess stayed outside with the baby? I get that they are close but most mums would want to be there to comfort their kid.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Bsveach15 wrote:

The girl is Kally aka kallandior, another modesto, youtube vlogger and friend of Jessica's. And the baby boy is her son, Aspen. Today was his 1st birthday party and obviously Messsfam was invited.

I think she was trying to imply that you can't tell who's a girl and who is a boy. Image I almost replied with your same answer. Image

Return to “JesssFam”