JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

tessabravo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by tessabravo »

trumputin wrote:
fortwendy wrote:
June 2011 - Lilia turns 1
July 2011 - moved in together, pregnant immediately
Nov 11 2011 - get married
within a few weeks, she found out he cheated; they get divorced eventually
March 2012 - twins are born; they're trying to work things out
March 2013 - remarried
July 2013 - conceive Landen
Jan 2014 - break up again, for good
March 2014 - Landen born
I've been around for the whole Drake ride, but forgot... When did they start dating?

Also, I didn't remember that they got divorced twice! I thought they were separated when the twins were born, not divorced, but finally divorced after Landen's birth since he left like a week before he was born.
They dated for a good 4 months before she popped the pregnancy test. P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

unionjack wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:
damondaniel wrote: I don't even mind Jess that much, but one thing I've commented on before and can't stand about her is all the stuff she says in front of her kids that a parent should never say. I'm pretty sure the incident that bugged me first was when Lilia had to get a tooth pulled and wasn't scared, but because Jess was nervous about it, it was almost like she was encouraging Lilia to be freaked out. Same with Landen's recent doctor's appointments, and now this. Sometimes it seems like she speaks to the camera a certain way because she wants to record her own emotions to make the vlog suspenseful and interesting, but in the process she pays no attention to the shit she's saying in front of her kids that she shouldn't. I'd be pretty upset if I were Kyson, struggling with my homework, and my mom is sitting there telling the camera how smart my twin brother is.
That's so true - I can't understand why she does that. I also can't believe she will leave her kids crying after they hurt themselves so she can get her camera. Why isn't her first instinct to comfort them? Does anyone else think it's super weird that Chris went in with Landon when he got that medical procedure and Jess stayed outside with the baby? I get that they are close but most mums would want to be there to comfort their kid.
I feel like since her relationship/marriage with Drake ended on such bad terms and he since didn't really care much about his kids either/treated them badly when they were visiting him, since Kyson apparently looks a lot more like him (I don't really know though, since I have never seen him), she automatically connects a lot more traits with his personality, which match Drake's, than she does with Kaden, because he doesn't look like Drake that much, if that makes sense... :/
She might not even do that on purpose, but Kyson seems to be the only one, who looks like Drake, and he is also the only one, who she doesn't continuously call smart etc. :|
Kyson looks EXACTLY like Drake and you would have never guessed Kaden is Drakes kid. Kaden looks absolutely nothing like him because he looks alot like Jesss. But Landen looks like Drake by the eyes and face. At birth and up until he was around 2 he had blonde hair and bright blue eyes then he changed into a mini Drake minus the blonde hair.

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

julietpreston wrote:Slightly OT but- Jess's baby name video came up in my suggested and I watched it because I don't remember ever doing so before. When talking about Kysons name in particular she has an almost disgusted look on her face and goes on and on about how her and Drake have different opinions on everything in life but especially baby names and goes on about agreeing on a name- and then all she says about Kaden is that she just suggested it and Drake didn't really care. Why would he care so much what one twins name was and not the other? She clearly just used it as an excuse to vent about how awful drake was. I'm not surprised but, idk, her body language and facial expression completely changed from when she was talking about Lilia to talking about Kyson (or their names at least)
Kaden isnt the worst name in the world but Jess picks the worst names. Addelyn being the worst and Kyson being next. She could name her kids some decent names that wont sound ridiculous when they are 25.

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Anyone else kinda weirded out that Jess and Gabe were alone hanging out together while Stabby was in the shower. Like i get it there are chill with eachother but still. If i was Amber I wouldn't be comfortable with my fiancé hanging out alone with his ex fiance baby momma.

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Ok i hate Jesss editing skills but that footage of "Into the Mind Of Kaden" was kinda adorable

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Anyone think its seriously mind blowing that AddAPound is already wearing 2t. Jesus if that kid grows anymore she will be the size of Lilia by her 1st birthday. My 5 year old niece wears 4t and Addie is just 2 sizes behind her

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

tessabravo wrote:
unionjack wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote: That's so true - I can't understand why she does that. I also can't believe she will leave her kids crying after they hurt themselves so she can get her camera. Why isn't her first instinct to comfort them? Does anyone else think it's super weird that Chris went in with Landon when he got that medical procedure and Jess stayed outside with the baby? I get that they are close but most mums would want to be there to comfort their kid.
I feel like since her relationship/marriage with Drake ended on such bad terms and he since didn't really care much about his kids either/treated them badly when they were visiting him, since Kyson apparently looks a lot more like him (I don't really know though, since I have never seen him), she automatically connects a lot more traits with his personality, which match Drake's, than she does with Kaden, because he doesn't look like Drake that much, if that makes sense... :/
She might not even do that on purpose, but Kyson seems to be the only one, who looks like Drake, and he is also the only one, who she doesn't continuously call smart etc. :|
Kyson looks EXACTLY like Drake and you would have never guessed Kaden is Drakes kid. Kaden looks absolutely nothing like him because he looks alot like Jesss. But Landen looks like Drake by the eyes and face. At birth and up until he was around 2 he had blonde hair and bright blue eyes then he changed into a mini Drake minus the blonde hair.

When did Landen have blue eyes? When Jessica was photoshopping and putting ridiculous filters on his pictures?

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

That huge fly strip hanging in the kitchen is so fucking gross. I think of a dirty gas station when i see those. Im so sensitive to gross things and i couldn't bare to eat in that kitchen with that thing dangling over me. Like i was eating something while watching the vlog when Adderal ate the cat food and I couldn't even hold my gags back.

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

fortwendy wrote:
March 2013 - remarried
March 2014 - Landen born
Wow. I'm also confused about the timeline that Jess and Drake lived together on their own. From what I remember they got their own apartment together and then at some point later ended up renting a much bigger house together with the kids?
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

MommaMia3 wrote:The kids aren't the only ones with filthy feet Image [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 52a786.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Im sorry but thats so damn gross. My mom would have a heart attack when someone walked on her carpet with those gross ass feet. Either wear shoes outside, clean your damn gross floors or wash your feet.

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

tessabravo wrote:That huge fly strip hanging in the kitchen is so fucking gross. I think of a dirty gas station when i see those. Im so sensitive to gross things and i couldn't bare to eat in that kitchen with that thing dangling over me. Like i was eating something while watching the vlog when Adderal ate the cat food and I couldn't even hold my gags back.

What would you suggest as an alternative? I know those fly hanging strips are gross to see in a house but unfortunatley whenever we open our backyard patio sliding door right by the kitchen a fly goes inside the house :(
How can we avoid that?
ketleer
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ketleer »

TeaFor2 wrote:
tessabravo wrote:That huge fly strip hanging in the kitchen is so fucking gross. I think of a dirty gas station when i see those. Im so sensitive to gross things and i couldn't bare to eat in that kitchen with that thing dangling over me. Like i was eating something while watching the vlog when Adderal ate the cat food and I couldn't even hold my gags back.

What would you suggest as an alternative? I know those fly hanging strips are gross to see in a house but unfortunatley whenever we open our backyard patio sliding door right by the kitchen a fly goes inside the house :(
How can we avoid that?
Magnetic screen door are wonderful if you get a good quality one.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

TeaFor2 wrote:

How can we avoid that?
At least a fly swatter or just tell your kids to close to the door. Obviously hers don't know that but my mom screams at the top of her lungs if i leave the door open for more than 3 seconds because of flies.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

tessabravo wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:

How can we avoid that?
At least a fly swatter or just tell your kids to close to the door. Obviously hers don't know that but my mom screams at the top of her lungs if i leave the door open for more than 3 seconds because of flies.

A jar of apple cider vinegar, water and a tad of dish soap. Easily hideable. And it kills the flys

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I am pretty sure drake left her like a week or two before landen was born, not in January.

Marilue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Marilue »

Sorry completely out of topic. But I was watching some old vlogs and saw her friend Danielle (the one with the awfully ugly fake nails) what ever happened to her?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
lyddiebug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lyddiebug »

TeaFor2 wrote:
fortwendy wrote:
March 2013 - remarried
March 2014 - Landen born
Wow. I'm also confused about the timeline that Jess and Drake lived together on their own. From what I remember they got their own apartment together and then at some point later ended up renting a much bigger house together with the kids?
From what I remember from this forum/watching old videos, Drake moved in with Jess while she was living at her mom's house and then moved into a house when they remarried.
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Lmfao I immediately busted out laughing when this came up because i thought of this: ImageImage

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Idc if Jessica wants to show her titties all over social media. She is a grown ass consenting adult, she can do whatever she wants. But snapping her baby naked pisses me off so bad. WTF. That is disgusting. She's gross.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

I don't want to seem like I'm sexualizing her baby, but this picture just seems gross to me. Like why take a picture of your kid like that. I don't even post pictures of my son's butt showing and I don't have thousands of people watching. This is disgusting

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”