KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

murtmagurt
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Unread post by murtmagurt »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:keren keeps saying she's married so im almost 100% sure they got married already
They've had a Vietnamese wedding a while ago, she's been slipping up calling him her husband for a while. Cause I'm pretty sure they aren't legally married, but did have a traditional Vietnamese wedding

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
murtmagurt
Amateur
Amateur

murtmagurt wrote:She just tweeted "bye bye Utah"... Went they staying a week? I wonder if something happened?

Nvm I just heard her say they were staying for 6 days and there are already 6 vlogs

xlol
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xlol »

I just can't stand Keren lately. We all know she barely plays with her kids when they're home, yet she's trying to be mother of the year & super hands on while in Utah. She's trying too hard, & seems so fake when playing with Levi & Alaya. Like she's doing it just because Kyra has been playing with Jackson & Landon. I'm glad they're actually getting attention & doing something other than going to the mall though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

Kitina13 wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:
Kitina13 wrote:How do they get their kids to sleep so much? I feel like they are always napping. Like they are always saying how Jackson has been sleeping for like 4 hrs and it's 5pm and they have to wake him up. I have two kids I've never seen mine sleep like that ever
Maybe she's giving them Benadryl lol. My 1 year old takes 1 1-hour nap a day. Jackson takes like a 4 hour nap and goes to bed for like 12 hours. I want to know her secret lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Me too! It really blows my mind.
I think she leaves him in his crib for hours even if he's awake. And calls that 'napping'. If you go back and watch the 'oh no!' Video where Jackson was starting to try and climb out of his crib. Keren is showing him climbing out and says 'if he's not asleep in 15 minutes, I'll go in and get him.' And the time on the monitor was 1:40pm or something. In the next clip she shows him climbing out again and the time is 2:45pm and she says she will go in there now.
I recently had a family reach out to me and ask me to nanny their daughter. And the mother said she stayed in her crib from 12-3pm everyday regardless of if she's sleeping or not for 'naptime'. I was like uhhhhhhh?
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Me too! It really blows my mind.[/quote]

I think she leaves him in his crib for hours even if he's awake. And calls that 'napping'. If you go back and watch the 'oh no!' Video where Jackson was starting to try and climb out of his crib. Keren is showing him climbing out and says 'if he's not asleep in 15 minutes, I'll go in and get him.' And the time on the monitor was 1:40pm or something. In the next clip she shows him climbing out again and the time is 2:45pm and she says she will go in there now.
I recently had a family reach out to me and ask me to nanny their daughter. And the mother said she stayed in her crib from 12-3pm everyday regardless of if she's sleeping or not for 'naptime'. I was like uhhhhhhh?[/quote]

Thats fairly normal though, its kind of like making them have quite time regardless if they choose to nap. A lot of pediatricians recommend it. In their own "safe and comfortable" spot aka crib or bed.
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Rkp65i wrote:Me too! It really blows my mind.
I recently had a family reach out to me and ask me to nanny their daughter. And the mother said she stayed in her crib from 12-3pm everyday regardless of if she's sleeping or not for 'naptime'. I was like uhhhhhhh?[/quote]

Thats fairly normal though, its kind of like making them have quite time regardless if they choose to nap. A lot of pediatricians recommend it. In their own "safe and comfortable" spot aka crib or bed.[/quote]

I have three kids and have never heard of that. That's a lot of damn 'quiet time' lol and encouraging a two year old to do that for hours is crazy. Maybe wait 20-30 minutes if they aren't crying but more than that seems absurd. My oldest is 5 and I don't feel comfortable forcing her to do quiet time for more than 45 minutes.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Beautifuldisaster wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:Me too! It really blows my mind.
I recently had a family reach out to me and ask me to nanny their daughter. And the mother said she stayed in her crib from 12-3pm everyday regardless of if she's sleeping or not for 'naptime'. I was like uhhhhhhh?
Thats fairly normal though, its kind of like making them have quite time regardless if they choose to nap. A lot of pediatricians recommend it. In their own "safe and comfortable" spot aka crib or bed.[/quote]

I have three kids and have never heard of that. That's a lot of damn 'quiet time' lol and encouraging a two year old to do that for hours is crazy. Maybe wait 20-30 minutes if they aren't crying but more than that seems absurd. My oldest is 5 and I don't feel comfortable forcing her to do quiet time for more than 45 minutes.[/quote]

3 hrs is a bit much but yes, very common. A lot of ppl I know do that. I did it for about an hour and 8 times out of 10 they would fall asleep. Or they would lay there and read books and just relax. Do it daily, same time everyday and make it part of the routine. The daycares here do if as well. If a kid doesnt want to nap theyre not going to just let them get up and play. You need to lay down with the rest of the class and relax for the time dedicated to do so. Its great time to let them lay low with not a lot of noise and stimulation of toys, etc.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Ok so catching up on vlogs. Did Keren seriously just say she needs a highchair like Kyra's??? What the actualy F. She had a highchair, put a super expensive one on her registry and then let a follow buy it for her. Now she has two and wants another?
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Rkp65i wrote:
Beautifuldisaster wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
Thats fairly normal though, its kind of like making them have quite time regardless if they choose to nap. A lot of pediatricians recommend it. In their own "safe and comfortable" spot aka crib or bed.
I have three kids and have never heard of that. That's a lot of damn 'quiet time' lol and encouraging a two year old to do that for hours is crazy. Maybe wait 20-30 minutes if they aren't crying but more than that seems absurd. My oldest is 5 and I don't feel comfortable forcing her to do quiet time for more than 45 minutes.

3 hrs is a bit much but yes, very common. A lot of ppl I know do that. I did it for about an hour and 8 times out of 10 they would fall asleep. Or they would lay there and read books and just relax. Do it daily, same time everyday and make it part of the routine. The daycares here do if as well. If a kid doesnt want to nap theyre not going to just let them get up and play. You need to lay down with the rest of the class and relax for the time dedicated to do so. Its great time to let them lay low with not a lot of noise and stimulation of toys, etc.[/quote]

Oh yeah, I agree quiet time is useful once they start dropping their naps. But I could never do it for hours. That's what I was saying, Jackson in my opinion, is too young to stay in his crib for an hour or longer. Kids under 2-3 don't understand 'quiet time'. To them it's just play time. Unless you're going to sit with them and read books.
Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

How seeet of Kyra to make food for Khoa.
Keren seriously just did the "Asian eyes" and they actually kept it in the vlog.
It's not a true KKandbabyJ vlog if Keren doesn't go shopping and they don't talk about raymen, at least Khoa didn't talk about his ph levels.
Do they just let the kids use the same pacifier? I hope they wash them since the kids were sick not too long ago.
At the end of the vlog Keren says: "we're so tired we're like(does the weird eye thing she does) oh wait that's just your eyes." Why does she keep making fun of asians? And why does Khoa tolerate it? You can't even say it was unintentional, cause she's done it multiple times before. What is wrong with her?

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Nikolina wrote:How seeet of Kyra to make food for Khoa.
Keren seriously just did the "Asian eyes" and they actually kept it in the vlog.
It's not a true KKandbabyJ vlog if Keren doesn't go shopping and they don't talk about raymen, at least Khoa didn't talk about his ph levels.
Do they just let the kids use the same pacifier? I hope they wash them since the kids were sick not too long ago.
At the end of the vlog Keren says: "we're so tired we're like(does the weird eye thing she does) oh wait that's just your eyes." Why does she keep making fun of asians? And why does Khoa tolerate it? You can't even say it was unintentional, cause she's done it multiple times before. What is wrong with her?

I think Khoa talking about his PH levels in the vlogs is more for a comedic effect because he's always talking about it.
The Keren making fun of asians thing is annoying though. Your kids are Asian. They're going to hear you Image

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Nikolina wrote:How seeet of Kyra to make food for Khoa.

no they never wash the pacis...it's actually vile considering they always drop all over the floor and they never wash them for the kids and they even sometimes put it into their own mouths then give it to the kids. So nasty. jackson doesnt need a wubanub or any other paci either. it drives me crazy when i see them give it to him when he whines or is sad. No wonder he throws tantrums or screeches, bc his parents reward him with a binky everytime. what a stupid way to parent. i feel like khoa especially will give into his kids all the time so that he can remain well liked.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I don't watch okbaby because they annoy the shit out of me but in kkbabyj vlogs kyra looks so annoyed with Keren lol
rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

murtmagurt wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:keren keeps saying she's married so im almost 100% sure they got married already
They've had a Vietnamese wedding a while ago, she's been slipping up calling him her husband for a while. Cause I'm pretty sure they aren't legally married, but did have a traditional Vietnamese wedding

Really? Why do you think that? That would be so shitty of them if they were keeping it secret
murtmagurt
Amateur
Amateur

rbyrolg wrote:
murtmagurt wrote:

Really? Why do you think that? That would be so shitty of them if they were keeping it secret
She said a few months ago in the vlog that they had one, and they would make a video about it. She said she "wore the red dress and everything" or something along those lines

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Blackswan wrote:I don't watch okbaby because they annoy the shit out of me but in kkbabyj vlogs kyra looks so annoyed with Keren lol
how so? I havent watched
3boys1girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3boys1girl »

Rkp65i wrote:It honestly sounds like someone was trolling us with the suggestion, like telling us to get a life. Probably Keren. Hah
I had suggested KKandBabyJGETALIFE .....because she is a loser and needs to be her own person...... even Kyra is her own person..... she's young but still her own person...... Karen is a copy cat...
3boys1girl
Talker
Talker

Ilovecats wrote:I think she's just saying husband because it makes her look better considering they have two kids together

She is being territorial....
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Annavi04 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:I don't watch okbaby because they annoy the shit out of me but in kkbabyj vlogs kyra looks so annoyed with Keren lol
how so? I havent watched
Keren kept laughing about dumb little things and would look back at Kyra for approval and Kyra seemed to give those "yeah ok HAHA I'll amuse you" laughs.
3boys1girl
Talker
Talker

msgmiscc wrote:
Crazydoglady wrote:Sure, she's slim, but she really doesn't have a great figure. There's no proportion to it, her arse and tits are as saggy as my 90-year-old grandmother's, and she has no tone. Since when does being a 5'2ish size 2 (god knows those size 0s are too tight to count as correctly-fitting) automatically mean you have a banging figure?
She can't be a size 0.... she's not telling the truth:.... also what happened to her exercising & getting her body ready..... and eating healthy..... all that stopped a long time ago..... the only reason she went to Whole Foods the other day was so she can buy bread & avocados & say she eats healthy because she was going to visit Kyra...... sorry I'm maybe a little late... I haven't watched or read in a few days... so maybe this all has been discussed

Couldn't have said it better myself Image I love how she thinks she's hot shit, but she doesn't realize she has a grandma body, saggy everywhere and she even has a hump!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”