JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

waitwhat
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by waitwhat »

emloha_91 wrote:
waitwhat wrote:
nachomama wrote:I don't understand why it's nonstop pics and videos of Addelyn. I understand she's the new baby, but for someone who's a loving mom of 7 you'd think all the children would be posted equally.

And I wish jessss would stop talking about baby cue ball's hairless head, there's just nothing cute about the child and call me mean for typing it.
She's the current baby daddy's child AND a GIRL. I mean, how do you top that?
Twin baby girls? :p
p.s Jess I'm not encouraging it! Look after the ones you already have!
lol, I wonder if this is what it would take for her channel to jump to Daily Bumps/Ok/even KK level of celebrity.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

If Jess didn't have a YouTube channel I highly doubt she would be invited to parties anymore cause her daughter is annoying as hell and so is she. My brothers best friend got uninvited from people's birthdays after she pulled the same shit Lilia did (tryna be center of attention constantly, everywhere and being loud as hell.) none of the parents wanted to hear or deal with her. Funny enough last I heard she got pregnant at 15 and is still annoying and childish af on Facebook at 23. But pretty sure that's her only kid
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

They said the boys weren't coming up for a couple weeks. Surely he's going to go get them to meet\visit their great grandparents right. I don't watch snapchat so I could be behind.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

lagenialester wrote:I wonder what Chris' grandparents thought of the house. I know that my German grandfather would NOT have enjoyed it at all. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it looked semi picked up. She knows her house is embarrassing. Look how she angles the camera so we can't see the full scale of crap everywhere.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

lagenialester wrote:I wonder what Chris' grandparents thought of the house. I know that my German grandfather would NOT have enjoyed it at all. Image

I wonder what they think of her!!!
I know many Germans that aren't fans of big "blended" families. I think most German families here only have 2-3 kids from the same parents.

AbbyClare
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AbbyClare »

I'm German too, living in Bavaria which is probably the most conservative part of the country, and yes, although getting more common "blended families" are still a bit frowned upon/ considered not normal. I've never met anyone who was proud of having a blended family or boasted about it the way Jess does.

In German, they are called "patchwork families" which I think shows how we feel about them - patchwork as in a piece here, a piece there, fabrics that don't belong together thrown together to form a new picture, ready to be torn apart and rearranged at any time...
Like I said, sure it happens here too but it's not that common and not considered ideal or anything. And no one has that many kids, even with the same baby daddy...
And elder people in general are less tolerant!
I bet Chris's grandparents were shocked.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

AbbyClare wrote:I'm German too, living in Bavaria which is probably the most conservative part of the country, and yes, although getting more common "blended families" are still a bit frowned upon/ considered not normal. I've never met anyone who was proud of having a blended family or boasted about it the way Jess does.

In German, they are called "patchwork families" which I think shows how we feel about them - patchwork as in a piece here, a piece there, fabrics that don't belong together thrown together to form a new picture, ready to be torn apart and rearranged at any time...
Like I said, sure it happens here too but it's not that common and not considered ideal or anything. And no one has that many kids, even with the same baby daddy...
I'm also in Bavaria! I'm surrounded by a lot of judgmental old people lol

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

In her defense I think a lot of the kids had yesterday (Memorial Day) and today off of school.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Bsveach15 wrote:In her defense I think a lot of the kids had yesterday (Memorial Day) and today off of school.

Or at least yesterday. Kids in my county just went back to school today from summer break.

Recap coming shortly!
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"ANTICIPATED SPECIAL GUESTS!" Recap

A musical montagey morning in the SkuRoquilin household as Jess prepares breakfast and lunches for the school-age kids. Eggo waffles, applesauce, carrots...I see what you did there Jess! Jess tells Chris to drive safe and he makes a Fast and Furious joke (RIP Paul Walker). Chris is going to pick up his grandma and grandpa who are coming in from Germany. Lilia's shirt is blurred out (school name?), how nice of them to not do it for Caden and Tommy though when Chris picked them up that one time...anyway, Jess drops the kids off (all four of them) at school.
Chris vlogs with his mom, who gives the obligatory "what's up fam" (how awkward that must have been haha). It's apparently Chris's mom's parents who are coming out from Germany. Chris and his mom are off to the airport and it's apparently been 6-7 years since they've seen the German parents/grandparents.
Jess drops Landen off at preschool and "what's up fam" arghhh two in one day!? She's freaking out about organization and "did I put the right folder in the right backpack" wellll if you took care of all this the night before instead of doing other shit...anyway, she blabbers on and on about this forever and then moves on to how much she doesn't like coffee but wishes she does. She apologizes for looking a hot mess and explains she gets ready for the day after school drop-offs.
Travel/airport footage from Chris and Sadie in the window from Jess. Jess takes Addie out of her car seat and suddenly she's at lunch with Janell and Amber and dropped off Addie with Gabe...? Huh? How is he even remotely OK with that? Anyway, she's glad to have a break from the husband even though she loves him (uh huh) and wouldn't pick another one (but you did before him! twice!), then "advertises" his Snapchat. The girls continue brunch.
Back at the SkuRoquilin house, Gabe is on the couch on his phone with Addie sitting beside him. Jess takes Addie to Kyson and Kaden's award assembly (apparently Kyson is getting something as well). Chris is still out with his mom waiting on his grandparents at the airport.
Y U NO CENSOR KIDS' FACES MESSICA!? Kaden gets his award and the school apparently coordinated it so Jess could go to Kyson's awards thing too (since the twins are in separate classes). Kyson gets his award after some kindergarten stuff.
Lilia's teeth are still in and still loose. Jess jokes Addie is going to get her two teeth when Lilia loses her two. It's Gabe's weekend with Lilia, so he and Amber take Lilia home. They don't always stick to the custody/visitation schedule but they have a decent enough relationship where it's OK to be flexible. Addie gets fussy, so Jess takes her in the house and Alyna is there. Alyna makes Addie laugh for a bit. Chris films his mom reuniting with his grandparents (briefly).
Jess has spent the entire afternoon editing. Chris should be home soon and Jess is excited to meet his grandparents, but unsure how much she'll be able to vlog. She sets the camera by the front door to capture footage and gets Chris's grandfather interacting with Addie. Chris's grandmother is shown briefly and then Chris's mom and grandparents leave.
Jess welcomes Chris home, who says the wait was worse than the drive. The plane was 40 minutes late arriving but they thought the plane had arrived earlier (huh?) and then more waiting and a long drive home. They get to have a "chill" Friday night because Chris's grandparents are tired and having to adjust to the time difference (9 hours) so Mimi is going to come over and wants to see Addie walk because she missed Addie's first steps.
Mimi and Poppy have arrived and hug the grandchildren. Addie walks for Mimi for a bit, and then it's bath time for Landen. He's still upset because of the shot he recently got, but Jess says no more shots for him until kindergarten.
Addie is treating Jess like a jungle gym while she nurses. Again, in case we didn't know, Chris is on Snapchat.
End of vlog
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

DoodleBop wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:
You really think Jess is smart enough to realize that??? No. So chill.

I know she's not which is probably why I got so annoyed by it. I seriously wonder if she'd read if I sent books to her PO box. Maybe I could sponsor a library card.

She probably thinks of arranged marriage in royal terms. You know, princess meets prince charming, they get married, have lots of little babies, while showering in diamonds, gold and money. I don't think she's neccessarily thinking about the poor parts of the world, where arranged marriage is something much darker.
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
AbbyClare wrote:I'm German too, living in Bavaria which is probably the most conservative part of the country, and yes, although getting more common "blended families" are still a bit frowned upon/ considered not normal. I've never met anyone who was proud of having a blended family or boasted about it the way Jess does.

I'm also in Bavaria! I'm surrounded by a lot of judgmental old people lol

Bavaria here too! :D
Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

Really annoyed me how she addressed the grandpa like if he was a little kid with the whole high pitched "nice to meeeeet youuuuu." Jesus Jessica get your head out of the kid mentality for once.

emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:"ANTICIPATED SPECIAL GUESTS!" Recap

A musical montagey morning in the SkuRoquilin household
Random but I love how you call it the SkuRoquilin household! She should just change all their surnames to that.. then again this is Jess and she'll probably remarry in a year or two.
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

She's so awkward and cringeworthy meeting his grandparents omg. The second hand embarrassment has never been more real.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh, and she should probably put a disclaimer for the full nip shot at 13:35. Why would she not edit that out?

Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

Bsveach15 wrote:Oh, and she should probably put a disclaimer for the full nip shot at 13:35. Why would she not edit that out?

Gotta keep the perv views Image

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Chellebailson27 wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:Oh, and she should probably put a disclaimer for the full nip shot at 13:35. Why would she not edit that out?

Gotta keep the perv views Image

Doesn't YT have rules and regulations about nudity and what can/cannot be shown in videos? I wonder if she's ever gotten a warning (or whatever happens if you violate YT's rules lol) for showing too much. I know we've seen more of her boobs, nipples, vagina, and bare ass than I can count.
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

That whole scene made me uncomfortable and I am off for breastfeeding but that scene was not needed.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

daisy1000 wrote:

That whole scene made me uncomfortable and I am off for breastfeeding but that scene was not needed.
Same here.
Some thing's should not be shared.

Return to “JesssFam”