JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by Blackswan »

Happinessnstuff wrote:Really annoyed me how she addressed the grandpa like if he was a little kid with the whole high pitched "nice to meeeeet youuuuu." Jesus Jessica get your head out of the kid mentality for once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wonder if the reason they left was because her house probably smells gross so they used the "we're tired from the flight " excuse. Im sure they were tired but I get the feeling her house smells horrid.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

emloha_91 wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:"ANTICIPATED SPECIAL GUESTS!" Recap

A musical montagey morning in the SkuRoquilin household
Random but I love how you call it the SkuRoquilin household! She should just change all their surnames to that.. then again this is Jess and she'll probably remarry in a year or two.
Image Thanks! I came up with it on my own instead of just typing out all their last names over and over and over haha
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

I always imagined her house smells like sour milk and sweaty feet.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Nice strap placement, Stabby.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 74d3f6.png[/img]

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Not to mention the reflection in his glasses looks an awful lot like he's driving

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Oh god Lilia is so fucking extra in that cheer or dance class. The older girls were like what the fuck lol

nano3pop
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nano3pop »

That snap video of Lilia gave me horrible flash forwards of her being pregnant and doing the splits just like Jess. I swear Jess cloned herself, Lilia has her exact personality :/
Girl29
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girl29 »

Looks like Lillia is in bed at 730
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

smom12 wrote:Oh god Lilia is so fucking extra in that cheer or dance class. The older girls were like what the fuck lol

They probably want to eat birth control like I do lol. She needs to cool down with needing to be the center of attention and probably get some therapy before it's too late for that problem.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
sipping_tea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sipping_tea »

Seeing Lilia "dancing" gave me second hand embarrassment. Does she not look around and notice no one else is acting like a spastic deranged animal?
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm not going to lie, Lilia is kind of an annoying child, especially the way she spaces all her worlds but some of you guys are so harsh. She's a 7 year old girl dancing, give her a break.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Bsveach15 wrote:I'm not going to lie, Lilia is kind of an annoying child, especially the way she spaces all her worlds but some of you guys are so harsh. She's a 7 year old girl dancing, give her a break.

I agree. She's very annoying, and the screeching grates on me, but she is the eldest of five kids, and the only way she gets attention is by showing off and being loud and basically being her mother but age 7. If she doesn't do that, jess doesn't care. Look at the twins for example. Kaden is very obviously favoured by her, he is very loud too, whereas Kyson is more reserved and doesn't get anywhere near as much attention. They are products of their environment.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
ruby14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ruby14 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:I'm not going to lie, Lilia is kind of an annoying child, especially the way she spaces all her worlds but some of you guys are so harsh. She's a 7 year old girl dancing, give her a break.

I agree. She's very annoying, and the screeching grates on me, but she is the eldest of five kids, and the only way she gets attention is by showing off and being loud and basically being her mother but age 7. If she doesn't do that, jess doesn't care. Look at the twins for example. Kaden is very obviously favoured by her, he is very loud too, whereas Kyson is more reserved and doesn't get anywhere near as much attention. They are products of their environment.

When I was a kid I was pretty much the opposite of Lilia (shy, quiet, didn't like to speak up, and when I did talk I talked fast and had a stutter) so I would have loved to be half as confident as Lilia is when I was kid. But on the other hand, she does need to learn to tone it down. Having confidence like that is great, but there is a time and a place and it's not all the time everywhere.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

kalipali wrote:
Chellebailson27 wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:Oh, and she should probably put a disclaimer for the full nip shot at 13:35. Why would she not edit that out?

Gotta keep the perv views Image

Doesn't YT have rules and regulations about nudity and what can/cannot be shown in videos? I wonder if she's ever gotten a warning (or whatever happens if you violate YT's rules lol) for showing too much. I know we've seen more of her boobs, nipples, vagina, and bare ass than I can count.
I'm going to be sarcastic here, but basically showing your boobs and exploiting your kids for money (and attracting pervs along the way), so you don't have to work is totally fine, but don't you dare cuss, ot talk about serious stuff on videos, this will get demonatized in no time. It's srange to me, like as long as it has the word family in it, it's fine, whatever is being shown in those videos is not so important.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

nineteenninety3 wrote:

They are products of their environment.

So true. For years she's heard her mother say "are you excited??!!!", while Jess egged her on to show much more emotion than she did. Everything always needed to be overexaggerated, or else Jess wouldn't leave her alone. Even negative things, she kept mentioning so often that cutting Lilias hair off is such a big deal, in front of her, because she didn't get why her daughter wasn't running in circles.
It's only so long, until she conditions Lilia to behave the way she does now. The only kid that this hasn't yet rubbed off on is Kyson, but Lilia was also much quieter at his age.
megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

ruby14 wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:

When I was a kid I was pretty much the opposite of Lilia (shy, quiet, didn't like to speak up, and when I did talk I talked fast and had a stutter) so I would have loved to be half as confident as Lilia is when I was kid. But on the other hand, she does need to learn to tone it down. Having confidence like that is great, but there is a time and a place and it's not all the time everywhere.
It's not Lilia's fault though. Jess makes everything a spectacle. How else would you expect a child that was raised by woman who is only "famous" because she films her life raising five/seven children by three different men 24/7 to behave? I feel Lilia is more attention seeking by nature than her siblings, but because of the environment she was raised in, its amplified 1000x. I honestly feel bad that the only attention she gets is when she's acting like a feral cat. She's not the oldest, nor is she the only girl anymore. Scootch over Kyson and make room for your sister.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

megangold27 wrote:
ruby14 wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:I agree. She's very annoying, and the screeching grates on me, but she is the eldest of five kids, and the only way she gets attention is by showing off and being loud and basically being her mother but age 7. If she doesn't do that, jess doesn't care. Look at the twins for example. Kaden is very obviously favoured by her, he is very loud too, whereas Kyson is more reserved and doesn't get anywhere near as much attention. They are products of their environment.

It's not Lilia's fault though. Jess makes everything a spectacle. How else would you expect a child that was raised by woman who is only "famous" because she films her life raising five/seven children by three different men 24/7 to behave? I feel Lilia is more attention seeking by nature than her siblings, but because of the environment she was raised in, its amplified 1000x. I honestly feel bad that the only attention she gets is when she's acting like a feral cat. She's not the oldest, nor is she the only girl anymore. Scootch over Kyson and make room for your sister.

No it's not lilias fault. Never said it was. But when you look at her and then look at all the other kids dancing? Yeah she was being fucking extra, like I said. She is ALWAYS like that in EVERY social situation, due to her MOTHER being an attention whore. She didn't get like this by herself.

Girl29
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girl29 »

Are we missing a video?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Also, how is being called extra and annoying harsh? I tell my son he is extra when he is being over dramatic. SHE WAS ACTING LIKE A LUNATIC compared to the others. JFC.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

smom12 wrote:Also, how is being called extra and annoying harsh? I tell my son he is extra when he is being over dramatic. SHE WAS ACTING LIKE A LUNATIC compared to the others. JFC.

Right? My 6 year old can get a little OTT sometimes and I just pull him to side a little "hey babe calm down, you can play/have fun but take it down a notch". It's simple parenting but Jessica is allergic to any parenting.

Return to “JesssFam”