JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

smom12 wrote:Also, how is being called extra and annoying harsh? I tell my son he is extra when he is being over dramatic. SHE WAS ACTING LIKE A LUNATIC compared to the others. JFC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup. She's the definition of extra. Not to mention the teachers were trying to sync up with Lilia and actually teach her moves and she just ignored them and kept spazzing around like a lunatic. I would certainly pull my kid aside and say "hey, try to listen to what they are telling you!" But Jesss probably thinks Lilia knows more than themImage

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by missy-1010 »

If Lilia isn't careful she will end up knocked up her freshman year of high school with a Hispanic man because according to Jess those are the onlyyyyyy decent guys. I bet her kid will be named Airabella or Jaxton.
Where does Jess think she's going to put a grand kid when she came THIS close to putting the twins under the stairs Harry Potter style.
Seriously out of all the kids the only one who seems to even have a chance is Kyson. He might be the only one to finish school without a baby out there.

mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

Her feet are so filthy during the nip slip part of the last vlog. They're literally black. She's so gross.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

cjl123 wrote:
smom12 wrote:Also, how is being called extra and annoying harsh? I tell my son he is extra when he is being over dramatic. SHE WAS ACTING LIKE A LUNATIC compared to the others. JFC.

Right? My 6 year old can get a little OTT sometimes and I just pull him to side a little "hey babe calm down, you can play/have fun but take it down a notch". It's simple parenting but Jessica is allergic to any parenting.

Haha that is my line to! I tell my son he has to take it down a few nothces and he will say "One notch or two?!" lol
Aria will be just like Lilia. Props to the camera, never told to calm down because them acting like that on camera is video fodder. Watching a child sit down quietly and read (not that any of these kids even own books. Books are now just decoration on IKEA hacked spice racks for vloggers now) isnt as fun as watching a child be rowdy, I guess.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

ruby14 wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:I'm not going to lie, Lilia is kind of an annoying child, especially the way she spaces all her worlds but some of you guys are so harsh. She's a 7 year old girl dancing, give her a break.

I agree. She's very annoying, and the screeching grates on me, but she is the eldest of five kids, and the only way she gets attention is by showing off and being loud and basically being her mother but age 7. If she doesn't do that, jess doesn't care. Look at the twins for example. Kaden is very obviously favoured by her, he is very loud too, whereas Kyson is more reserved and doesn't get anywhere near as much attention. They are products of their environment.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
When I was a kid I was pretty much the opposite of Lilia (shy, quiet, didn't like to speak up, and when I did talk I talked fast and had a stutter) so I would have loved to be half as confident as Lilia is when I was kid. But on the other hand, she does need to learn to tone it down. Having confidence like that is great, but there is a time and a place and it's not all the time everywhere.
I mean, can you imagine being her teacher and her doing the things we see her do? As an Education major, I would need so many cups of coffee to deal with a child who was taught to pretty much act like a wild animal. She doesn't look like a kid that can calmly sit down and work on an assignment.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

megangold27 wrote:
ruby14 wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:I agree. She's very annoying, and the screeching grates on me, but she is the eldest of five kids, and the only way she gets attention is by showing off and being loud and basically being her mother but age 7. If she doesn't do that, jess doesn't care. Look at the twins for example. Kaden is very obviously favoured by her, he is very loud too, whereas Kyson is more reserved and doesn't get anywhere near as much attention. They are products of their environment.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
When I was a kid I was pretty much the opposite of Lilia (shy, quiet, didn't like to speak up, and when I did talk I talked fast and had a stutter) so I would have loved to be half as confident as Lilia is when I was kid. But on the other hand, she does need to learn to tone it down. Having confidence like that is great, but there is a time and a place and it's not all the time everywhere.
It's not Lilia's fault though. Jess makes everything a spectacle. How else would you expect a child that was raised by woman who is only "famous" because she films her life raising five/seven children by three different men 24/7 to behave? I feel Lilia is more attention seeking by nature than her siblings, but because of the environment she was raised in, its amplified 1000x. I honestly feel bad that the only attention she gets is when she's acting like a feral cat. She's not the oldest, nor is she the only girl anymore. Scootch over Kyson and make room for your sister.

I think it's getting worse since Advent Calendar was born. Imagine how bad it will be once she's walking around and starting to talk

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

I would pull my child off until he or she calmed down to nurse I'm not a jungle gym.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

shortstop wrote:I would pull my child off until he or she calmed down to nurse I'm not a jungle gym.
But we all know Jess has an addiction to putting her nipples in someone's mouth at all times so it'll never happen.

emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Yup I agree with you guys. She was being so OTT and doing the splits at every opportunity? She is her mother's daughter alright.
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
lovesthree
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovesthree »

Lilia kept looking over at Jess. Probably to check if she was still being filmed and if she still had to perform. Complete opposite to Janelle's daughter. A few times Janelle tried to get her attention but she was too busy dancing and having fun to even worry about the camera!
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

mara7 wrote:Her feet are so filthy during the nip slip part of the last vlog. They're literally black. She's so gross.
the poor German grandparents probably also ended up with black feet. Most Germans are known for taking off their shoes or putting on house shoes.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I watched Janell's Snapchat, and she also recorded some dancing scenes. The older girls are dancing, and the little girls seem to be cheering them on except for Lilia. She's just putting her thumbs down. Lol that child is so annoying.

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
mara7 wrote:Her feet are so filthy during the nip slip part of the last vlog. They're literally black. She's so gross.
the poor German grandparents probably also ended up with black feet. Most Germans are known for taking off their shoes or putting on house shoes.

I know quite a few germans and so far, every single one of them had a thing for cleanliness. If food dropped in those houses/flats, you could still eat it, because it was so clean. They would be horrified with the chaos and dirt she's carrying around her house.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

who else noticed Messica's giant baby NOT WEARING a diaper when they were getting in the Car to go to enabler Mimi's house?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

I had to pause the new video just to come here and say......

Why the actual FUCK would Jess film Lilia on the couch reading mail TOPLESS!!!!!!!
That is so inappropriate!!!!! She is not a baby/toddler anymore!!!! And yes, I realize she hasn't started puberty yet so there's nothing really there, but she is SEVEN!!!!

There are so many creeps out there who would love to perv on a topless 7 year old!!!

Oh my god, Jess is fucking disgusting for that, this is a new low for her! What a sick bitch.....I cannot believe she filmed and posted Lilia topless. It would have taken two seconds to have her throw on a shirt.

How sick!!!!!

NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

So....Lilia kicks her leg up to show how flexible she is and you can see her underwear. Not cool.
Why isn't she wearing clothes on the couch(as someone mentioned above)? By 7 I would think she would want to wear clothes around her brothers.

It's called egg whites and yolk.
But hey, she's "cooking" right?!

And THAT POOL. It's so green. Priorities....take care of the pool!

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"WHO IS IT FROM?!" Recap

Jess and Kaden open the vlog watching monster trucks. Addie "has opinions" and (as babies do) tries to mess with Jess's computer after having no interest in even looking at the monster trucks on TV. Kyson has Army men all over the table and Lilia is reading "fam" mail. She reads a letter from a girl named Emily.
Chris is in the kitchen, making breakfast - German pancakes, like his mom used to make for him. He demonstrates making the pancakes. It's "still noon" after a cut and people are still in PJs as Kyson noticeably sucks down a McDonald's GoGurt. It's a lazy Sunday and Addie is playing with her favorite toy, the train they got a while back.
Lilia was supposed to be at her dad's but is home temporarily. She is watching Taylor Swift on repeat and wants to go to a Taylor Swift concert. Her teeth are STILL IN (3:25 starts a wiggly tooth warning if you watch, ends at 3:38). Gabe arrives and Jess sends her off with a Ring Pop.
Landen has climbed into Addie's walker. Gabe and Jess show off their flexibility (lawd son) and Jess practically screams that Lilia got it from Gabe (this is where the thumbnail and I'm assuming the title come(s) into play). Lilia leans against the wall and puts a leg in the air to show off as well (JESUS JESSICA YOU HAVE THE CAMERA TO WHERE IT CAN SEE HER UNDERWEAR) and Kaden and Landen try as well. Jess hilariously tries and fails.
Addie is a mama's girl on this lazy Sunday. Gabe and Lilia do more leg lift type things and finally Jess gets it in her head to not reveal Lilia's "chonies" to the camera/entire world. Atta girl Messica! Gabe and Addie play peekaboo and Gabe blows a raspberry on Addie's face...I'm glad he can be that loving toward his ex's kid but does that strike anyone else a little odd?
Chris throws Landen in the air for a bit. It's treat time - strawberries and blueberries with whipped cream. She "tries to limit the whipped cream" (YEAH RIGHT). Chris and Addie are napping upstairs. Kyson asked to make his favorite macaroni salad for dinner at Mimi's that night. They usually do Mimi's dinner on Saturdays but were busy the night before, so Sunday it is!
Time to make macaroni salad! Tiny round noodles, dill relish, mustard, mayonnaise, and "a lot of" eggs. Boil water, add pasta, get your eggs hard-boiled (she does about 6-7) and once they are hard-boiled, separate the yolks from the "white part" (and she wonders what the white part is called...lord son) and mix the (mashed) yolks with mayonnaise, mustard, and dill relish. She cuts up the egg whites, drains the pasta, then mixes the pasta and the other stuff together. The boys approve.
Chris and Addie are awake, but Kyson and Landen are now napping. Kaden and Jess are enjoying some treats from the UK (as Chris nearly jumps at Kaden sort of). Addie is grumpy because she has two top teeth coming in and Jess takes advantage of the Addie cuddles to not so subtly show off boob/cleavage.
Jess is looking at an app on her phone that has a camera into Landen's room, where Kaden is trying to wake Landen up so they can go to Mimi's. Kaden manages to wake both of the napping boys up and then it's off to Mimi's!
The kids love on Mimi and Poppy and then Grammie (Mimi's mom) shows up. Jess shows Addie "crawling" (hands and flat feet) on tile floor. They go swimming in the pool (WHYYYYYYY would you have a naked baby in a pool!? FFS Messica Target has $10 cloth swim diapers!) and then go inside to watch Big Brother. Ben is coming back into town after fighting a fire for over two weeks. Ben arrives and Jess and Mimi do an almost identical squeal and run to hug him. AND HE HAS A BEARD! (a short one) Jess compares heights with Ben again and makes a VERY awkward joke about being able to breastfeed off of him...uh...
Jess and Addie end the vlog.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

webby wrote:who else noticed Messica's giant baby NOT WEARING a diaper when they were getting in the Car to go to enabler Mimi's house?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
So in one video she shows Lilia's boobs, her panties and Addie's naked genitals. What a pedophile's dream. This video should be reported for child nudity!

She is a sick bitch! And I wish I could punch her fucking red face every time she says "literally".

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 1bb2a0.png[/img]

Addelyn climbing up a ladder surrounded by about 30 other safety hazards. Nice parenting

ketleer
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ketleer »

"I could breastfeed off of you"

Run Ben, RUN!

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”