Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Unread post by gossipqueen »

Omg she has so much problem I was observing her in the video and you could tell she has something wrong with her she seem flipping delayed social and mentally

Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

She looks like she's trying to make that Zoolander face except she's too stoned or something

Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Sleepybirds wrote:She looks like she's trying to make that Zoolander face except she's too stoned or something Image

Image this is what I'm referring to, meant to add attachment in the first post.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Sleepybirds wrote:
Sleepybirds wrote:She looks like she's trying to make that Zoolander face except she's too stoned or something Image

Why does she look high out of her mind?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

twomommies wrote:
Sleepybirds wrote:

Why does she look high out of her mind?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
She probably is

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

kindasorta wrote:I'm fairly new to the Tayler saga but like...I have never seen any one more ungrateful to be pregnant than her. That latest update video was just one complaint after another. Like, not once did she say "I can't wait to meet/see/hold/kiss Amity" or even "the kids are so excited" -- the closest "positive" thing she said was something along the lines of "I can't wait for her to be out" implying pregnancy was soooo cumbersome. Like wtf, I understand pregnancy (especially the last couple weeks) isn't always an easy ride, but at least be a teeny bit thankful you manage to get pregnant SO easily and carry all of these healthy babies to term?? Like jfc, she's so ungrateful
Exactly! The fact that she thought she was going to lose Amity makes her ungrateful attitude even worse in my opinion. She should be thankful that she is still pregnant instead of complaining 24/7. Plus it's not like she's even going through anything worse than what most other pregnant women have to deal with, she's such a drama queen.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

lily1995 wrote:
kindasorta wrote:I'm fairly new to the Tayler saga but like...I have never seen any one more ungrateful to be pregnant than her. That latest update video was just one complaint after another. Like, not once did she say "I can't wait to meet/see/hold/kiss Amity" or even "the kids are so excited" -- the closest "positive" thing she said was something along the lines of "I can't wait for her to be out" implying pregnancy was soooo cumbersome. Like wtf, I understand pregnancy (especially the last couple weeks) isn't always an easy ride, but at least be a teeny bit thankful you manage to get pregnant SO easily and carry all of these healthy babies to term?? Like jfc, she's so ungrateful
Exactly! The fact that she thought she was going to lose Amity makes her ungrateful attitude even worse in my opinion. She should be thankful that she is still pregnant instead of complaining 24/7. Plus it's not like she's even going through anything worse than what most other pregnant women have to deal with, she's such a drama queen.

I agree with this so much. I hate to act like pregnant women aren't allowed to be miserable and complain but it's different with Tayler. She's 23 and has been pregnant 7 times. On average, she's basically been pregnant every year since she was sexually active at the age of 16. She clearly is always trying to get pregnant. ALWAYS. And every time she fucking complains and rushes to get the baby out of her. Like why? My mother had 2 rough pregnancies and births and decided to stop after that. That's the smart and logical thing to do.

On top of that, I feel like we haven't even heard her say what she's excited for. No mention of wanting to know what she looks like, or to see her first smile or anything like that. Nothing that most mothers look forward too. The only thing she wants is more child support and a prop for her shitty photos. Idk I'm just sick of her whiny ungrateful ass. I almost can't even hate watch her anymore lol

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Was Anberlin trying to say "you're welcome" in that video Tayler just posted? Every time I hear that kid speak I just feel so bad for her. Tayler always says she's looking into getting the kids speech therapy but she never mentions anything about them actually going.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

lily1995 wrote:Was Anberlin trying to say "you're welcome" in that video Tayler just posted? Every time I hear that kid speak I just feel so bad for her. Tayler always says she's looking into getting the kids speech therapy but she never mentions anything about them actually going.

Wow she could only barley say it. That's not how an almost 4 yr old should talk.

And Tayler has said several times that the kids are in speech therapy already. I recall seeing it mentioned on the sierras hate page a couple of times but we have yet to see the fruits of that labor. Sooooooo she's definitely effing lying. Hopefully going to school will help her and jakoby out

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Tayler, it's "dance the baby out" not "mosh the baby out" FFS. Why do her sections always get scheduled before 40 weeks? My obgyn always makes me wait like 10 days past my due date to even think about moving things along.

kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

Mummyandthree wrote:Tayler, it's "dance the baby out" not "mosh the baby out" FFS. Why do her sections always get scheduled before 40 weeks? My obgyn always makes me wait like 10 days past my due date to even think about moving things along.

At least with my OB, it's pretty standard to schedule a c-section for 39 weeks. Idk why, I guess they just want to try and prevent any complications that going in to spontaneous labor would cause

But yeah for non-sections I think they wait at least a week after your due date to induce
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

kindasorta wrote:
Mummyandthree wrote:Tayler, it's "dance the baby out" not "mosh the baby out" FFS. Why do her sections always get scheduled before 40 weeks? My obgyn always makes me wait like 10 days past my due date to even think about moving things along.

At least with my OB, it's pretty standard to schedule a c-section for 39 weeks. Idk why, I guess they just want to try and prevent any complications that going in to spontaneous labor would cause

But yeah for non-sections I think they wait at least a week after your due date to induce
True, see I've never had a c-section so the whole thing confuses me haha. I always go over though, 18 weeks with number 4 and not even hopeful for anything less than 41 weeks Image

soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

Mummyandthree wrote:
kindasorta wrote:

True, see I've never had a c-section so the whole thing confuses me haha. I always go over though, 18 weeks with number 4 and not even hopeful for anything less than 41 weeks Image

I read that as you saying you went 18 weeks overdue and almost died at the thought Image

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

soma31 wrote:
Mummyandthree wrote:
kindasorta wrote: At least with my OB, it's pretty standard to schedule a c-section for 39 weeks. Idk why, I guess they just want to try and prevent any complications that going in to spontaneous labor would cause

I read that as you saying you went 18 weeks overdue and almost died at the thought Image

I would have cut it out myself Image

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

soma31 wrote:
Mummyandthree wrote:
kindasorta wrote: At least with my OB, it's pretty standard to schedule a c-section for 39 weeks. Idk why, I guess they just want to try and prevent any complications that going in to spontaneous labor would cause

LOL, me too! I was 13 _days_ past due with my daughter, and crabby AF. Then I saw "18 weeks" and was thinking "What???".
Hope you have a nice smooth pregnancy and are both healthy! Creepy internet hugs!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Also read as 18 weeks overdue haha.

I was just over 4 weeks overdue. Due date was February 1st and I was born March 3rd via emergency C-section. Even after my mom was induced I didn't want to come out.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Has she birthed Amityville Horror yet???? Someone keep me updated, she's on private still on instagram lmao. Is she still with BriGuy? No incoming sign of an "old flame" aka Chuckles?
melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

Sparklingdee wrote:Has she birthed Amityville Horror yet???? Someone keep me updated, she's on private still on instagram lmao. Is she still with BriGuy? No incoming sign of an "old flame" aka Chuckles?
Nope! With how much she's posting about how horrible she feels you'd think she IS 18 weeks overdue, not still over a week away from full term. ImageImageImage(eyeroll emojis for those who can't see) [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... c92ad9.jpg[/img]
She still has pics up of Brian so I'm guessing nothing's changed there.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

melody01010 wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:Has she birthed Amityville Horror yet???? Someone keep me updated, she's on private still on instagram lmao. Is she still with BriGuy? No incoming sign of an "old flame" aka Chuckles?
Nope! With how much she's posting about how horrible she feels you'd think she IS 18 weeks overdue, not still over a week away from full term. ImageImageImage(eyeroll emojis for those who can't see) [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... c92ad9.jpg[/img]
She still has pics up of Brian so I'm guessing nothing's changed there.
At least it doesn't say "If your reading this"...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”