2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

fromemmy

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Unread post by fromemmy »

Her careless attitude pissed me off for a few reasons..

1. I'm from Texas. I KNOW the devastation will impact us for years.
2. My job has locations worldwide and to see the worry from everyone for our Puerto Rico staff.. scary. Honestly. (Found out yesterday that everyone checked in - they're safe but without power, water.)
3. The reference to school and work? School, I get. Lily is in school. But GURRRL, you're getting up at 545? Getting you and the kids ready? Post up at work by 7 for a 9 hour day? (I worked 13 hours yesterday because of a hot project.)
4. Youre a SAHM; your entire worry should be making sure your kids are safe!

Nature is unpredictable. It's scary. There's so many "what ifs" and you shouldn't panic. But don't endanger your kids' lives because you wanna appear like you're so much calmer than everyone else. It doesn't make you cool, like what even was that.

For the kids sake and for everyone on the east coast, I hope the hurricane isn't awful. (I think it a cat 4 or 5, so.. who knows.)

If you're reading this and were/are/might be impacted by any hurricane this season, be safe!!

(Rant over. I'll go back to lurking lol.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

We finally get a snap of Lily. The back of her head as she sends the little shunned child off to school. I can't with this girl. She's a disgrace.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Her hair looks like SHIT @ 1:35
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

I don't usually have a lot of negative things to say about B- I mean I do but nothing I feel needs to be said on here.

Her Snapchat sorry tho... she sounds so ignorant!! Like she really can't understand why people are taking precautions to protect themselves and their kids? She needs water to produce breast milk. Her kids can't survive on whatever warm milk she has in her fridge - once the power goes out, it won't stay cold long. Get your shit together, V. You have kids to care for!! Unless Nona will be there with you and you are going to use her to take care of you and your kids. Omg this annoys me so much.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

It's sad that it took Lily having surgery for Vanessa to finally get all that heavy hot hair off her neck, but Lily sure looks adorable with up dos.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Also... doesn't she feel like an asshole walking through target talking crap about those trying to be prepared? How bitchy.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Blackswan wrote:Her hair looks like SHIT @ 1:35
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... a5d7fa.png
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... b9d775.png

You would think since David is only there for a short time she would make an effort for him. Yikes.

melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

The hurricane is now going west and barely going near them now. We're calming down here on the SE side of florida, as they've moved the track west and it's going to weaken very quickly so we'll get up to a cat. 3, so it's better than a strong 4 like we thought, because we've never been through one as bad as the islands got. Today there were no gas lines and plenty of water in stores, people actually shouldn't freak out as much as they did the past few days! Also we aren't having the horrific flooding here like Texas. So she kinda has a point. I understand wanting to be ready, but people were buying entire pallets of water bottles from Costco.

urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Omg David, your child. She has no fear. OMG David, your daughter will she be ok? Go help her David. Omg I'm freaking out my anxiety David, go help your child David. OMG your kid David, such a daredevil.

Also I'm sorry but such lazy parents. Why can poor Charly only just watch? How about taking him around the park and hold him down the little slides, why just have him on the stroller?
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

melody01010 wrote:The hurricane is now going west and barely going near them now. We're calming down here on the SE side of florida, as they've moved the track west and it's going to weaken very quickly so we'll get up to a cat. 3, so it's better than a strong 4 like we thought, because we've never been through one as bad as the islands got. Today there were no gas lines and plenty of water in stores, people actually shouldn't freak out as much as they did the past few days! Also we aren't having the horrific flooding here like Texas. So she kinda has a point. I understand wanting to be ready, but people were buying entire pallets of water bottles from Costco.

There's always that what if though. Vanessa (and lots of people) didn't know and still don't know what to expect. It's better to be prepared instead of talking shit about ones who are ready. That wine wouldn't have gotten her very far.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

flightlessbird wrote:
melody01010 wrote:The hurricane is now going west and barely going near them now. We're calming down here on the SE side of florida, as they've moved the track west and it's going to weaken very quickly so we'll get up to a cat. 3, so it's better than a strong 4 like we thought, because we've never been through one as bad as the islands got. Today there were no gas lines and plenty of water in stores, people actually shouldn't freak out as much as they did the past few days! Also we aren't having the horrific flooding here like Texas. So she kinda has a point. I understand wanting to be ready, but people were buying entire pallets of water bottles from Costco.

There's always that what if though. Vanessa (and lots of people) didn't know and still don't know what to expect. It's better to be prepared instead of talking shit about ones who are ready. That wine wouldn't have gotten her very far.
This. I also saw on the news that the weakening of the storm is temporary and thag it will pick up strength again... scary. I just don't understand Vanessa's logic in not being prepared af least. She doesn't have to evacuate necessarily, but have some damn water on h d! If not for her, for her children.
Betchplz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Betchplz »

I feel like rearranging her house lol
fromemmy

Unread post by fromemmy »

urusha90 wrote:Omg David, your child. She has no fear. OMG David, your daughter will she be ok? Go help her David. Omg I'm freaking out my anxiety David, go help your child David. OMG your kid David, such a daredevil.

Also I'm sorry but such lazy parents. Why can poor Charly only just watch? How about taking him around the park and hold him down the little slides, why just have him on the stroller?
Exactly. She rather sit there and "worry" than walk over? Not sure if she was playing this motherly character because David was there; but it all sounded fake. And it was annoying.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

fromemmy wrote:
urusha90 wrote:Omg David, your child. She has no fear. OMG David, your daughter will she be ok? Go help her David. Omg I'm freaking out my anxiety David, go help your child David. OMG your kid David, such a daredevil.

Exactly. She rather sit there and "worry" than walk over? Not sure if she was playing this motherly character because David was there; but it all sounded fake. And it was annoying.

Oh god and we know she has an active sex life.
Omg David. It's goes in there. Omg David will your penis be ok? Help me David. Omg David I'm so anxious about your schlong. Omg David I'm such a sexy kitten. Omg I'm freaking out David. Daviiddddd right therrreeee NOT THERE!!!

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Mel1011 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Her hair looks like SHIT @ 1:35
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... a5d7fa.png
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... b9d775.png

You would think since David is only there for a short time she would make an effort for him. Yikes.

I was hoping Lily actually cut her hair in the recent video so she would have to do something about how bad it looks
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

smom12 wrote:
fromemmy wrote:

Omg David. It's goes in there. Omg David will your penis be ok? Help me David. Omg David I'm so anxious about your schlong. Omg David I'm such a sexy kitten. Omg I'm freaking out David. Daviiddddd right therrreeee NOT THERE!!!

This is weird af

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I don't think I like the name David anymore thanks guys lmfaoooo
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

Omg the puc of David and Lily on IG

msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

*pic

Lol

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

smom12 wrote:
fromemmy wrote:

Yeaaaa uh what

Return to “2011teenagemom”