JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by twomommies »

tessabravo wrote:Judging from the background of these two images im guessing the party was at Messfams disgusting place. I wonder if she even had enough brain cells to think about cleaning the place. Also whats with all their bridal parties being "penis themed" Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 6dbe48.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... e78854.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Isn't it awkward to anyone else that she's planning a bridal shower for Gabe's fiancee and having penis shaped stuff when she's umm... obviously seen Gabe's everything seeing as they have a kid. They have to have penis shaped stuff because they can't get enough of the D!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Payless shoes suck and are expensive AF. No wonder she's been mentioning them a lot lately. She posted a #ad for them on IG. And not to mention they make your feet STINK.
Pretty sure payless is like the least expensive shoe store ever Image

Not anymore. They have shoes up to $60 there
Are you for real? Damn girl what is going on in the world... I'll admit I haven't been in a few years but last time I was there they were like $20?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

twomommies wrote:
tessabravo wrote:Judging from the background of these two images im guessing the party was at Messfams disgusting place. I wonder if she even had enough brain cells to think about cleaning the place. Also whats with all their bridal parties being "penis themed" Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 6dbe48.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... e78854.png[/img]

Isn't it awkward to anyone else that she's planning a bridal shower for Gabe's fiancee and having penis shaped stuff when she's umm... obviously seen Gabe's everything seeing as they have a kid. They have to have penis shaped stuff because they can't get enough of the D!

Honestly... that's the very first thing that popped into my head.

If jess bought lingerie for Amber I wonder if she knew what he already liked and stuff...just so awkward

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

tessabravo wrote:Judging from the background of these two images im guessing the party was at Messfams disgusting place. I wonder if she even had enough brain cells to think about cleaning the place. Also whats with all their bridal parties being "penis themed" Image[img]/img][img][/img]

It was penis themed because penises are Jess' very favourite thing.

I think I would feel slightly awkward casually sipping from dick straws with the girl who has had sex with the same guy I have, idk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Does amber have any friends except Messica and her sidekick Janelle? That pics of the party table look like it's enough for 3 people....how pathetic. If I was the bride I'd be seriously pissed off that no one could throw together anything better than some bagged treats and store cupcakes and a little "dink" cake... :?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

More penis is the last thing either of these girls need.

Ehxsnohs
Talker
Talker

JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by Ehxsnohs »

Agree! I just got my daughter like 3 pairs of shoes from there for around $40.
I got her some good shoes (Nikes and converse) for school but hit up Payless for some cheap play shoes and spend like half the price of her one pair of Sketchers.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I STILL find it weird that Amber only ever seems to hang out with Jess and Janell. Didn't she have any other friends before she got with Gabe? And I don't mean that rudely. I bet Jess is going to want to be SO involved in their wedding, good lord. She'll be jumping up to make the first speech, hyena laughing with Adobe hanging off her breastfeeding.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

I've never seen penis straws, etc. at a bridal shower. Isn't that usually the bachelorette party? Lol. Is gabes fiancé the one in the yellow dress? Sorry haven't been following her that long
Chelidonia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chelidonia »

Sparklingdee wrote:I STILL find it weird that Amber only ever seems to hang out with Jess and Janell. Didn't she have any other friends before she got with Gabe? And I don't mean that rudely. I bet Jess is going to want to be SO involved in their wedding, good lord. She'll be jumping up to make the first speech, hyena laughing with Adobe hanging off her breastfeeding.
I think Jessss is the kind of person that scares away every other friend. I mean, Jesssss herself hasn't a lot of friends, I don't think that's a coincidence...
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

julietpreston wrote:
tessabravo wrote:Judging from the background of these two images im guessing the party was at Messfams disgusting place. I wonder if she even had enough brain cells to think about cleaning the place. Also whats with all their bridal parties being "penis themed" Image[img]/img][img][/img]

It was penis themed because penises are Jess' very favourite thing.

I think I would feel slightly awkward casually sipping from dick straws with the girl who has had sex with the same guy I have, idk
That is just so weird to me!!

Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

I'm surprised Jess would drink out of a penis straw that is circumcised.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:I'm surprised Jess would drink out of a penis straw that is circumcised.

why does it matter if it is circumcised?

Chelidonia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chelidonia »

lovebug1212 wrote:
Thegoatsmeow wrote:I'm surprised Jess would drink out of a penis straw that is circumcised.

I think once she compared sex with Gabe and Drake in a vlog, I don't remember the details but the point was that one of them was circumcised and she said it felt different.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

What the hell was Amber wearing. I don't get it lol
It seems like Amber doesn't have any friends besides her fiancée's baby momma and Janell. How sad

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

julietpreston wrote: It was penis themed because penises are Jess' very favourite thing.

Maybe I'm just too buttoned up, but what is it with penis themes in general? I saw a packet of candy at a store lately, that was penis shaped, intentionally. I never expected to find something like that there, it was actually a store for home decor, but there was more sexualised stuff you could buy (balloons and candles, etc), and everything was penis-shaped. It was so weird, since there where families shopping there.
Making anything penis-shaped always seems to me, like I'm back at school, sitting next to a boy, who's still going through some hormonal stuff and thinks it's funny to draw penis-looking things everywhere.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

deannaroseo wrote:What the hell was Amber wearing. I don't get it lol
It seems like Amber doesn't have any friends besides her fiancée's baby momma and Janell. How sad

I guess the party was Mexican-themed?

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I also see the penis stuff when I go into Spencer's and omg it's awful if anyone does that for my bachelorette party I'm canceling it idk it may be funny to other people but I'm not into that stuff in either too calm or just an asshole for that.
Kitty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kitty »

Chelidonia wrote:
lovebug1212 wrote:

I think once she compared sex with Gabe and Drake in a vlog, I don't remember the details but the point was that one of them was circumcised and she said it felt different.
I remember you could tell by what she said which one was and which one wasn't. I can't remember those details but I mean... You have to be pretty nasty to even say it...
kissmyabs
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kissmyabs »

When you realize that even she acknowledges the fact that her boys shoes are too old for pictures... Gotta crop them out...

Return to “JesssFam”