Gardner Quad Squad: A Miracle Unraveling | Part 7

reefmango
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: A Miracle Unraveling | Part 7

Unread post by reefmango »

fudgenuts wrote:Please asking for prayers for our little family. We have custody of our little grandson who just turned 9, joint with our eldest son who lives with us as well. He was visiting his mom's house this weekend and we just got a phone call. His 3 1/2 year old baby brother became unresponsive and quit breathing. Rescue attempts were unsuccessful and he passed away. We are still in a state of shock and I am very worried about my 'bud', been on the phone with the authorities all afternoon long. Prayers appreciated......

How horrible! I hope that you are able to pick up your little grandson soon. Thoughts and prayers coming your way.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Krouton wrote:
Howlin17 wrote:Trash says FatAss is a stud and we all know it???? Yep......she is definitely mentally challenged. Stuck at 13 years old. Just like TyAssOn likes her to be. And, why he has so many tween/teen KADs. He knows how to groom them. ugh......too bad he has daughters......
"stud" is what Branden Bingham calls his sons. She's copying her crush.
WHAT??? He calls his little boys, studs??? And, Mindy allows this?? Sorry.....to me, that is just sick. :x
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

fudgenuts wrote:Please asking for prayers for our little family. We have custody of our little grandson who just turned 9, joint with our eldest son who lives with us as well. He was visiting his mom's house this weekend and we just got a phone call. His 3 1/2 year old baby brother became unresponsive and quit breathing. Rescue attempts were unsuccessful and he passed away. We are still in a state of shock and I am very worried about my 'bud', been on the phone with the authorities all afternoon long. Prayers appreciated......
Oh no!!!! I too have a precious 9 yr. old grandson. Oldest son and his creature of an ex share custody. I'm constantly in a state of anxiety when he's away from us.......we, with our son, raised him together til age 4 and she then waltzed back in. Your boy is going to need so much love.....thank God he has you

Have you found out what happened? Such a tragedy
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Krouton wrote:
Howlin17 wrote:Trash says FatAss is a stud and we all know it???? Yep......she is definitely mentally challenged. Stuck at 13 years old. Just like TyAssOn likes her to be. And, why he has so many tween/teen KADs. He knows how to groom them. ugh......too bad he has daughters......
Mindy calls them studs too. I like the Binghams, but that just isn't right.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Fudgenuts, my heart aches for you and your family! I'm so sorry for your loss, I will keep your family in my prayers for sure!
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

I'm confused here. My topic says Busby wannabes Part 7 still. Isn't is supposed to be a miracle unraveling?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

The gross Blob has, more than once, remarked about Heavys beautiful, crooked lips. A way to tell her and Grain apart. Not a word or obviously a care in the world about her whacked out overbite. Just gorgeous lips..... :(
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Howlin17 wrote:
Krouton wrote:
WHAT??? He calls his little boys, studs??? And, Mindy allows this?? Sorry.....to me, that is just sick. :x
Like I just said, Mindy does it too! "Look at you, you little stud!" I am so glad I'm not the only one who gets skeeved out by it!!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

reefmango wrote:

How horrible! I hope that you are able to pick up your little grandson soon. Thoughts and prayers coming your way.
So, so sorry! How awful!!

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I would like to believe the people calling a child stud are using it with the meaning of like someone cool or badass not the other meanings.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Howlin17 wrote:
Krouton wrote:
Ok, I'm prepared for this to be the unpopular opinion on this issue... But I've never heard them call the boys "studs" and take it in a sexualized manner.... I've always taken it to mean "dude" like in an "oh my gosh I can't even believe you did that, it's so cool!" Kind of way. The Binghams don't say that to sexualize their kids. It's meant to encourage them and show pride. Could he choose a different word? Probably. But if you listen to it in the context that it is said in, it sounds fine to me. It feels vastly different than Tya$$ going on an on about how beautiful his girls are, showing video oh himself laying naked in his bed with his child. Branden would NEVER do that with Hazyl. And when he calls his kids studs, it's when they've done something "epic" (which he also says a lot, lol)

Go ahead, feel free to reply to me with contrasting opinions, just be nice. We're on the same side hahaha
Last edited by Snarkadoodle Doo on Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Ok, I'm prepared for this to be the unpopular opinion on this issue... But I've never heard them call the boys "studs" and take it in a sexualized manner.... I've always taken it to mean "dude" like in an "oh my gosh I can't even believe you did that, it's so cold!" Kind of way. The Binghams don't say that to sexualized their kids. It's meant to encourage them and show pride. Could he choose a different word? Probably. But if you listen to it in the context it is said in, it sounds fine to me. It feels vastly different than Tya$$ going on an on about how beautiful his girls are, showing video oh himself laying naked in his bed with his child. Branden would NEVER do that with Hazyl. And when he calls his kids studs, it's when they've done something "epic" (which he also says a lot, lol)

Go ahead, feel free to reply to me with contrasting opinions, just be nice. We're on the same side hahaha
I actually didn't know of the other meanings until I googled it to figure out why some were icked out by it. I'd always thought it meant cool or badass...that's the context people I know have always used it in.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

[

WHAT??? He calls his little boys, studs??? And, Mindy allows this?? Sorry.....to me, that is just sick. :x[/quote]Like I just said, Mindy does it too! "Look at you, you little stud!" I am so glad I'm not the only one who gets skeeved out by it!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Just affirms my decision not to watch them. I have 3 grown sons. If their dad or anybody referred to them as "studs" when they were little, I would have decked them!! Just so wrong!
Do they have an equally disgusting and inappropriate name they refer to Hazie as?
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why is my title page still saying Busby wannabes Part 7?

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ok.....agree to disagree....I don't watch them so I guess I have no reason to criticize. Never heard anyone use it to praise little boys. I'm too old.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Howlin17 wrote:[

Like I just said, Mindy does it too! "Look at you, you little stud!" I am so glad I'm not the only one who gets skeeved out by it!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Just affirms my decision not to watch them. I have 3 grown sons. If their dad or anybody referred to them as "studs" when they were little, I would have decked them!! Just so wrong!
Do they have an equally disgusting and inappropriate name they refer to Hazie as?[/quote]
No. They do not say anything inappropriate about Hazyl.. And again, I would like to say that I don't believe for a second they call them stud in an inappropriate or sexualized way. It is said Ina way to mean something more like cool, awesome, dude, badass, etc. this word does not only have an inappropriate definition. I know what it can mean in more than one context, but the people I know that use it never use it to mean anything inappropriate.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Howlin17 wrote:ok.....agree to disagree....I don't watch them so I guess I have no reason to criticize. Never heard anyone use it to praise little boys. I'm too old.
Howlin17, out replies posted at the same time... Agree to disagree :) personally, I enjoy the Binghams and it makes me shutter to think of them being compared to the insanity of the Greedners. They are so different and such a sweet family. Even if Branden can be a bit OTT sometimes, lol
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lovethispage »

Night lady wrote:Why is my title page still saying Busby wannabes Part 7?

Maybe it's tapatalk's fault. I dunno. I don't use it so?
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lovethispage wrote:
Night lady wrote:Why is my title page still saying Busby wannabes Part 7?

Maybe it's tapatalk's fault. I dunno. I don't use it so?
Oh maybe, I do use tapatalk. Just making sure I'm posting to the right thread. Thank you Lovethispage.

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I concede. Mea culpa. Truly had no idea "stud" can be interchanged for "badass" or dude. Didn't mean to make anyone sad because of my ignorance. From now on, I promise not to comment on the Greedners bff. For sissies here who are fans of the Binghams, I surely didn't mean to be rude.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”