JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

I feel like the drake was the only agreed upon topic and the only thing we're gonna hear about but I'll take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KallanDior
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KallanDior »

Bsveach15 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:My heart is fluttering right now <3 can't wait to hear about Drake. But I'll die if Kally spills it on Jess! That's my dream of dreams :)
She won't lol. From the way it seems I think she talked it over with Jess to establish some boundaries and to inform her so we probably won't get any juicy Jess details.

I am my own person and I don't have boundaries hahah. What is juicy that you want to know?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Bsveach15 wrote:I feel like the drake was the only agreed upon topic and the only thing we're gonna hear about but I'll take it.

Lame. I wanna hear about Jess the Mess.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:I feel like the drake was the only agreed upon topic and the only thing we're gonna hear about but I'll take it.

Lame. I wanna hear about Jess the Mess.
Same.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

KallanDior wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:My heart is fluttering right now <3 can't wait to hear about Drake. But I'll die if Kally spills it on Jess! That's my dream of dreams :)
She won't lol. From the way it seems I think she talked it over with Jess to establish some boundaries and to inform her so we probably won't get any juicy Jess details.

I am my own person and I don't have boundaries hahah. What is juicy that you want to know?
Anything honestly.
We already know that Drake is trash, we've accepted that lol. I'm mostly interested in Jesss' mess of a life honestly.

Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

Damn, looking forward to that drake video. Do you know if the boys see Arabella at all?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
KallanDior
Amateur
Amateur

Blackswan wrote:
KallanDior wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Does Jessica get high (weed)?
No she's literally never smoked anything hahaha.
Why is she so dirty? Her house is disgusting.

Haha. I mean she always smells like shampoo when I'm close to her idk. She doesn't smell bad or anything. She isn't physically dirty. Her house is messy. But I can't really talk cause so is mine. Hahah. But if you knew her in real life she literally doesn't have time to clean and she has a million kids running around and trashing anything she cleans anyway. She could get like a cleaning lady or something but they're only going to dust and vacuum and shit, not put stuff away. But she's not like a Pinterest mom. Like I don't even know how some of these moms keep up with their cleaning and kids and stuff. It's not that easy. Maybe she could do a little more but I'm pretty sure if you have 1718 kids in your free time you wouldn't want to be hella cleaning.
Thegoatsmeow

Any insight on the Chris knife incident with his ex wife? ( trying to think of questions other ladies here would want to know lol)

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

KallanDior wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
KallanDior wrote: No she's literally never smoked anything hahaha.
Why is she so dirty? Her house is disgusting.

Haha. I mean she always smells like shampoo when I'm close to her idk. She doesn't smell bad or anything. She isn't physically dirty. Her house is messy. But I can't really talk cause so is mine. Hahah. But if you knew her in real life she literally doesn't have time to clean and she has a million kids running around and trashing anything she cleans anyway. She could get like a cleaning lady or something but they're only going to dust and vacuum and shit, not put stuff away. But she's not like a Pinterest mom. Like I don't even know how some of these moms keep up with their cleaning and kids and stuff. It's not that easy. Maybe she could do a little more but I'm pretty sure if you have 1718 kids in your free time you wouldn't want to be hella cleaning.
There's a difference between messy and dirty. Your house may be messy, hers is both. It's just gross.

KallanDior
Amateur
Amateur

Bsveach15 wrote:And since we're being honest here you should really teach her how to do her make up.

I'm on it.
KallanDior
Amateur
Amateur

Thegoatsmeow wrote:Damn, looking forward to that drake video. Do you know if the boys see Arabella at all?

Only when he's had them which is basically never. But him and Natalie broke up.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

KallanDior wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:And since we're being honest here you should really teach her how to do her make up.

I'm on it.
Oh and teach me too Image

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

95% of her kids are at school all day now. And like a previous poster said there's a difference between messy and dirty. Addies feet turn black from being on her gross ass floors. Does she ever mop? She always just shows herself vacuuming her ugly living room rug. She may not smell but does her house smell?
KallanDior
Amateur
Amateur

Thegoatsmeow wrote:Any insight on the Chris knife incident with his ex wife? ( trying to think of questions other ladies here would want to know lol)

I'm not sure what you guys already know about it but I high fived him about it before. I mean I would do the same think. He literally walked in and saw his wife banging some dude. Chris just always carries a knife on him anyway. I asked him if he like ran to the kitchen and got a butcher knife and ran back and he laughed and said no that he always has one on him. Which is true he does. The guy wasn't threatened he was like 300 lbs and 6'5. Chris really isn't that scary he's honestly a super nice guy.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

How does Jessssss feel about having 3 baby daddies? Is she not embarrassed?
Thegoatsmeow

Are you friends with Natalie? I know at one point Natalie was in one of Jess' videos. Do you think Natalie and Jess would still get along? I would imagine it would be nice for the boys to see their half sister.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Does Chris's mom genuinely like Jess or no?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Do you think Chris and Jesss will last or is their relationship doomed because they rushed into it?

Are they ever completely alone together?
Last edited by Blackswan on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KallanDior
Amateur
Amateur

Haha. I mean she always smells like shampoo when I'm close to her idk. She doesn't smell bad or anything. She isn't physically dirty. Her house is messy. But I can't really talk cause so is mine. Hahah. But if you knew her in real life she literally doesn't have time to clean and she has a million kids running around and trashing anything she cleans anyway. She could get like a cleaning lady or something but they're only going to dust and vacuum and shit, not put stuff away. But she's not like a Pinterest mom. Like I don't even know how some of these moms keep up with their cleaning and kids and stuff. It's not that easy. Maybe she could do a little more but I'm pretty sure if you have 1718 kids in your free time you wouldn't want to be hella cleaning.[/quote]

There's a difference between messy and dirty. Your house may be messy, hers is both. It's just gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I mean dirty how? The only room I would say is dirty is that front room tile where the front door is because the boys are constantly running in and out going and playing outside. The rest of the floors like the kitchen and stuff isn't like that. It's just that entry way.
Her toilets are always clean. And they don't smell like pee. I mean she may just clean her house before I get there but it's doubtful because I just drop by sometimes.
twoi17
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by twoi17 »

You mentioned that Drake has a reputation, but does Jess have a reputation at all?

Return to “JesssFam”